Nickelodeon Woke

Nickelodeon has been blocked from our home.

Absolutely no reason that was directed at impressionable young children who are too young to grasp what's going on

They're really going to shit when they get hit with the lawsuits. 23 children watching that held their breaths for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, turned blue, and passed out.

Three of them required CPR.
Gotta be children of conservatives.

Conservative's children are far more educated, sophisticated, and intelligent than that. They're becoming CEOs and running major corporations while the leftard's kids are still; watching Sesame Street, counting cookies, and trying to figure out which one of these things is different from the others.

Oh, I like those. Which of these is different from the others? The answer is the man on the right is different. He's dead because the four cops on the left murdered him.
1591229766612.png

Absolutely no reason that was directed at impressionable young children who are too young to grasp what's going on

They're really going to shit when they get hit with the lawsuits. 23 children watching that held their breaths for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, turned blue, and passed out.

Conservative's children are far more educated, sophisticated, and intelligent than that. They're becoming CEOs and running major corporations while the leftard's kids are still; watching Sesame Street, counting cookies, and trying to figure out which one of these things is different from the others.

Lol I remember when these kids decided eating Tide Pods was a great idea and told our youngest she should never do that

She looked at me and said " I'm not stupid, Mommy"

Smart kid, you taught her well. She'll grow up to be the first woman President some day.

She may very well rule the world. She thinks she does now....well her Dad anyway, wrapped right around her little finger

She's normal then. Good job!

Oh, I like those. Which of these is different from the others? The answer is the man on the right is different. He's dead because the four cops on the left murdered him.
View attachment 345232

Don't care. No fucks given. More white people have been killed by cops than black people, so GFY.

Or better yet, hold your breath for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, until you turn blue and pass out. It's the only way you have to change anything in this world, so go ahead and make a difference. Take one for the cause, you'll be famous.

Blue lives matter, biatch.

Nickelodeon has been Left from its inception. I used to watch Linda Ellerbee's Nick News back in the 90s just to see what crap they were feeding the unsuspecting kiddies.

View attachment 345232

Don't care. No fucks given. More white people have been killed by cops than black people, so GFY.

Or better yet, hold your breath for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, until you turn blue and pass out. It's the only way you have to change anything in this world, so go ahead and make a difference. Take one for the cause, you'll be famous.

Blue lives matter, biatch.

Not a surprising revelation from you. It's been clear for a long time that crazy right wingers believe that lives just don't matter unless they agree with you.

Lmao!!!!

tenor.png

Lol I remember when these kids decided eating Tide Pods was a great idea and told our youngest she should never do that

But you felt the need to tell her not to.

What does that say?

View attachment 345232
Oh well done, I say! Well done indeed!

What does that say?

Gawd yer fckn stupid

What does that say?

Gawd yer fckn stupid

Ain't that the truth? If he's what you call "woke", he should just go back to sleep.

:auiqs.jpg:

What does that say?

Gawd yer fckn stupid
Excellent non comeback.

That all ya got?

What does that say?

Gawd yer fckn stupid
Excellent non comeback.

That all ya got?

Go back to sleep, ya worthless POS.

Forum List

Back