Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

View attachment 302423 Nick Sandmann posts photos of his return to March for Life

My nicca! Lol

Sandmann DID NOT receive $275 million or any amount close to it. Just because he sued for $275 million doesn't mean that's what he got. I'm willing to bet the attorney got all of the money, and Sandmann was lucky to get out of these hoax lawsuits.
He’s in your head huh lol

View attachment 302423 Nick Sandmann posts photos of his return to March for Life

My nicca! Lol

Sandmann DID NOT receive $275 million or any amount close to it. Just because he sued for $275 million doesn't mean that's what he got. I'm willing to bet the attorney got all of the money, and Sandmann was lucky to get out of these hoax lawsuits.

You're so stupid. You're the one who started a thread about this poor kid. Talk about child abuse - the way his parents and lawyers used this kid was shameful.

It was very telling that Sandmann said on national TV that he wished he'd just walked away. But his parents wouldn't allow that. They had to turn him into a victim. He looked ashamed in that interview and yet his parents forced him into lawsuits and internviews and publicity for their own purposes.

My nicca! Lol

You're so stupid. You're the one who started a thread about this poor kid. Talk about child abuse - the way his parents and lawyers used this kid was shameful.

It was very telling that Sandmann said on national TV that he wished he'd just walked away. But his parents wouldn't allow that. They had to turn him into a victim. He looked ashamed in that interview and yet his parents forced him into lawsuits and internviews and publicity for their own purposes.
Sandman derangement syndrome

My nicca! Lol

Talk about child abuse - the way his parents and lawyers used this kid was shameful.

I know!
First they got the drunk, refrigerator repairman to harass him with his stupid drum.
Then they got the media to attack him and stupid liberals to say they wanted to punch him in the face.

It's like they have super powers or something.

Did his parents make you into a drooling moron?
Or were you that way already?

You’re absolutely right. But these things don’t happen because of capitalism. That’s the point.

They happen EXACTLY because of capitalism. A rich person bought her kid's way into college over a working class kid who had better grades and community involvement and athletics. She got caught. Instead of getting five years like the poor black woman who merely lied about her address to get her daughter into a better school, she got 11 days at a Club Fed where they have arts and crafts.

"We're going to punish you with a VACATION!!"
"Oh, noes, the horror of it all!"

Unless you’re telling me that there would be no rich people or favoritism and nepotism under a different economic system, you’re just arguing to argue.

I’ve told you before I lived in Panama at one time and I recently worked in Brazil for seven years.
I found Hispanics to be very friendly and engaging and quick to make friends. They are very family oriented and fiercely protective of their children.

And yet you hate them so insanely you want to build a wall and throw their kids into concentration camps.

First of all, I’ve never said a word about the wall one way or the other so there’s no basis for this assumption.

I’ll tell you my feelings about the wall so that you can be informed about my actual position on it and not have to make baseless assumptions anymore. Agreed?

I’m not against the wall but I’m not for it either. I want more border security but I don’t think a wall is necessarily the answer.

Okay? Got that?

Secondly, “concentration camp” is an exaggeration that stems from an appeal to emotion. This in turn stems from an inability or unwillingness to be informed on an issue because your hatred of conservatives is more important to you than the truth. That is to say: belief in belief.

I think I speak for many when I say....

View attachment 306187

Oh, well, a “Fuck You” meme. That changes everything. I guess that means you’re right after all...

Newsflash: There are poor citizens just trying to get by and paying taxes. Being here illegally is not an excuse.

The Undocumented are paying taxes, too.

No they’re not. You need a social security number to get a job and a W4 and you won’t get that unless you have the proper immigration documents such as Green Card or work visa or whatever.

It's not my fault that our immigration system remains broken because of dumb-ass racists like you.

Whoever’s fault it is for the system being broken, not doing anything about it and just letting them cross over at will is not going to fix it.

Last edited:

My nicca! Lol

It was very telling that Sandmann said on national TV that he wished he'd just walked away.

The only reason he said this is because he had no inkling of the hate and derision that would be directed at him for merely standing his ground when some stranger decided to bang a drum in his face.

I don’t know if you’re aware of this or not but Phillips is the one who approached Sandmann, not the other way around.

Sandmann was standing with his school group where he had been the whole time, waiting for the bus to take them home and never left that spot.

Phillips left his group, that was about thirty to fifty feet away and approached the school group, passing right by the Hebrew Israelites that had been heckling both groups (Sandmann’s and Phillips’) for some time.

He ended up in front of Sandmann, chanting and beating his drum and Sandmann just smiled so as not to escalate the situation because he had no clue what Phillips was doing there.

But his parents wouldn't allow that. They had to turn him into a victim. He looked ashamed in that interview and yet his parents forced him into lawsuits and internviews and publicity for their own purposes.

He was a victim. He was a victim of malicious slander and violence and death threats for doing nothing more than standing where he had been the whole time and smiling.

Even if we can criticize the parents for their actions after the fact, it in no way excuses the hate and vitriol people spewed at and about Sandmann when they had no idea what actually happened.

Unless you’re telling me that there would be no rich people or favoritism and nepotism under a different economic system, you’re just arguing to argue.

I'm pointing out the unfairness of the system...

Sandmann was standing with his school group

Blaj. blah, blah, don't want to hear about how "Smirky McPunchface was victim.

Secondly, “concentration camp” is an exaggeration that stems from an appeal to emotion. This in turn stems from an inability or unwillingness to be informed on an issue because your hatred of conservatives is more important to you than the truth. That is to say: belief in belief.

See, you hate them so much you want to deny that the concentration camps are concentration camps.

How about letting news crews inside to interview the people in there, and let the chips fall where they may?

Whoever’s fault it is for the system being broken, not doing anything about it and just letting them cross over at will is not going to fix it.

No, that's the RESULT of not fixing the system... not the solution. Nature abhors a vacuum... you have jobs Americans don't want to do, and people willing to do them.

It’s not the economic system that is unfair. This is just a case of gaming the judicial system.

Then don’t listen. Pretty simple, huh?

See, you hate them so much you want to deny that the concentration camps are concentration camps.

I’m afraid I simply don’t agree that they are. They’re not concentration camps because you say so.

How about letting news crews inside to interview the people in there, and let the chips fall where they may?

What are you waiting for? You don’t need permission from me. Get your my-heart-bleeds-for-little-brown-people ass down there and investigate. You might actually learn something.

No, that's the RESULT of not fixing the system... not the solution. Nature abhors a vacuum... you have jobs Americans don't want to do, and people willing to do them.

Even if you’re right, there’s no reason these people can’t be expected to pay taxes.

Exactly!

Threatening a teenager with violence, based on the lies of a drunken refrigerator repairman is ok with you.

I’m afraid I simply don’t agree that they are. They’re not concentration camps because you say so.

No, they are concentration camps because by definition, a concentration camp is where you incarcrate a lot of people without due process of law in unhealthy conditions, usually based on their race or ethnicity.

What are you waiting for? You don’t need permission from me. Get your my-heart-bleeds-for-little-brown-people ass down there and investigate. You might actually learn something.

Again, they have armed guards keeping people from getting in with camera crews.

Even if you’re right, there’s no reason these people can’t be expected to pay taxes.

True. So let's give then Amnesty and a path to citizenship, and they can pay their taxes. Done.

Exactly!

Threatening a teenager with violence, based on the lies of a drunken refrigerator repairman is ok with you.

Um, we all saw the tape where Smirky and his little entitled Catholic Bastard friends were taunting him.

No, they are concentration camps because by definition, a concentration camp is where you incarcrate a lot of people without due process of law in unhealthy conditions, usually based on their race or ethnicity.

True. So let's give then Amnesty and a path to citizenship, and they can pay their taxes. Done.

Exactly!

Um, we all saw the tape where Smirky and his little entitled Catholic Bastard friends were taunting him.

You didn't see the part where Drunken McAWOL marched up into Sandman's personal space and started banging his stupid drum?

Did you immediately endorse violence against Sandman?
Or did it take you a few days to work yourself into a lather?

No, they are concentration camps because by definition, a concentration camp is where you incarcrate a lot of people without due process of law in unhealthy conditions,

They're not being incarcerated, they're being detained pending the completion of the process. Hence the name detention center. And being detained at the border when seeking asylum or trying to cross over illegally is due process. It is the legal, standard procedure when dealing with this sort of thing and always has been.

Nothing illegal is happening here.

usually based on their race or ethnicity.

They're being detained based on their legal status as illegal immigrants or asylum seekers. It's not Trump's fault that most of them are from Hispanic countries.

They had armed guards before any camera crews came along and they keep everybody from getting in that has no business being there.

That's easy enough but it's almost never as simple as that. They're not going to just offer amnesty to anyone without asking some questions and trying to determine in some way if this person might be a criminal, a gang member or just a general drain on our resources.

Exactly!

They weren't taunting him and they wouldn't have been able to anyway if he hadn't approached them in the first place. Something you refuse to even acknowledge.

Threatening a teenager with violence, based on the lies of a drunken refrigerator repairman is ok with you [JoeB131].

JoeB131, fortunately, is too much of a weak, impotent, worthless, Gillettized coward to actually act on his blather. He'll hurl all manner of threats from the safe anonymity of an internet forum, but face to face with someone like Nick Sandmann, he'd slink off like a cockroach fleeing the light. Surely he knows that starting something would result in him getting his worthless ass stomped into the ground.

Here, however, is an article about the sort of badass that JoeB131 likes to pretend he is.

You didn't see the part where Drunken McAWOL marched up into Sandman's personal space and started banging his stupid drum?

Naw, I just thought he was a little punk who needed to get smacked around a bit.

They're not being incarcerated, they're being detained pending the completion of the process. Hence the name detention center. And being detained at the border when seeking asylum or trying to cross over illegally is due process. It is the legal, standard procedure when dealing with this sort of thing and always has been.

Wow, that's a mastery of shithouse lawyering there, buddy. If you call it something different, then it becomes that.

I don't think Hitler Called his concentration camps that, either.

They had armed guards before any camera crews came along and they keep everybody from getting in that has no business being there.

But that begs the question WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM US?

That's easy enough but it's almost never as simple as that. They're not going to just offer amnesty to anyone without asking some questions and trying to determine in some way if this person might be a criminal, a gang member or just a general drain on our resources.

Why not? A smaller percentage of the immigrant population is criminal than the native population.

JoeB131, fortunately, is too much of a weak, impotent, worthless, Gillettized coward to actually act on his blather. He'll hurl all manner of threats from the safe anonymity of an internet forum, but face to face with someone like Nick Sandmann, he'd slink off like a cockroach fleeing the light. Surely he knows that starting something would result in him getting his worthless ass stomped into the ground.

Again- 11 years in the Army. I have nothing to prove to a Mormon Cockroach.

Wow, that's a mastery of shithouse lawyering there, buddy. If you call it something different, then it becomes that.

I don't call it something different, that happens to be what they're called: detention centers.

Well, we know he didn't call them detention centers.

I know you won't answer this but I'll ask anyway: What part of what I said is not true?

I believe the purpose of the guards is to make sure none slip out and into the U.S. before they're processed.

Why not? A smaller percentage of the immigrant population is criminal than the native population.

Exactly. We have quite enough citizen thieves and murderers without importing more, thank you very much.

I don't call it something different, that happens to be what they're called: detention centers.

Oh, so all Hitler need to do was call Auschwitz a "Detention Center" and that would have been fine with you? Dachau was originally called a "protective Custody facility"

Exactly. We have quite enough citizen thieves and murderers without importing more, thank you very much.

Especially those brown ones...

What part of what I said is not true?

Nothing you say is true... you are a shithouse lawyer.

I believe the purpose of the guards is to make sure none slip out and into the U.S. before they're processed.

Processing would take all of ten minutes... and there's no reason to keep reporters out unless you were hiding what you are trying to do.

Oh, so all Hitler need to do was call Auschwitz a "Detention Center" and that would have been fine with you? Dachau was originally called a "protective Custody facility"

You said I called it something different. I did not.

Having said that, you're the one who seems to have a problem with word designations, not me. The real determining factor as to the nature of these facilities is not what they're called but rather, what they do there. In that respect, a border detention center has nothing in common with a Nazi concentration camp.

Especially those brown ones...

Are these so called "brown ones" worse than the others?

What part of what I said is not true?

Nothing you say is true... you are a shithouse lawyer.

Just as I thought.

Processing would take all of ten minutes... and there's no reason to keep reporters out unless you were hiding what you are trying to do.

First of all, processing does not take ten minutes. You can't determine if a person has a criminal record or what their intentions are in that amount of time. Second, allowing reporters in will accomplish nothing but to make the processing take even longer.

So if you want these people to be processed in a thorough and timely manner, you're going to have to keep the reporters out so border patrol and CBP can do their jobs.

Naw, I just thought he was a little punk who needed to get smacked around a bit.

Again- 11 years in the Army. I have nothing to prove to a Mormon Cockroach.

He needs a smack, but he is a veteran...….

What percentage of illegal aliens are criminal?

he real determining factor as to the nature of these facilities is not what they're called but rather, what they do there.

We know exactly what they do there. The forcibly incarcerate human beings in inhumane situations because of their race.. which you are just fine with.

First of all, processing does not take ten minutes. You can't determine if a person has a criminal record or what their intentions are in that amount of time. Second, allowing reporters in will accomplish nothing but to make the processing take even longer.

Sure we can.

upload_2020-2-15_9-14-48.jpeg

We can reasonably determine this person isn't a criminal. See. that was fucking easy.

Letting reporters in would prevent people like you stop denying they are concentration camps.

Forum List

Back