Nice to See the USA & Mexico Cooperating Again

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Sending these genocidal murderers back to their all black country where they can live free of the evil white man

The United States and Mexico began flying Haitian migrants back to their home country on Sunday afternoon. The flights took hundreds of migrants who had previously been detained at the makeshift migrant camp in Del Rio, Texas, back to Haiti.

Sending these genocidal murderers back to their all black country where they can live free of the evil white man

The United States and Mexico began flying Haitian migrants back to their home country on Sunday afternoon. The flights took hundreds of migrants who had previously been detained at the makeshift migrant camp in Del Rio, Texas, back to Haiti.

Apparently Mexico does not want the Haitians either? How did these Haitian migrants get into Mexico??? Does Mexico have no border patrol of their own???

As soon as Biden took office, the Mexican President tuned Mexico back into the immigrant expressway. They do absolutely NOTHING to stop them and often assist them in getting to our border. We need to send in troops to police their airports and THEIR Southern border. And they also owe us a ton of money for what they have cost us.

Apparently Mexico does not want the Haitians either? How did these Haitian migrants get into Mexico??? Does Mexico have no border patrol of their own???

I don't know that Mexico has a border patrol, but when Trump threatened Mexico's foreign aid unless they stop migrants crossing their country into ours, they sent out the Mexican military. Of course once Dementia got in, that was all off the table giving us the problems we are having now.

Gee, seems to me it would all be so much easier if Mexico simply would stop letting millions of alien foreigners invade into their country as a pathway to the USA!

But since we are at it and the gov is giving out free flights, do you think there is any chance of me catching a free flight to Madagascar or Sri Lanka? I've always wanted to visit those places. :smoke:

From Wikipedia

History. An amount of Haitians moved to Mexico during the presidency of François Duvalier in the 1970s, and relocated to Mexico City and other cities. After the 2010 Haitian earthquake, 324 Haitians relocated to Mexico via a Mexican naval ship from January 12 to late April 2010

Gee, seems to me it would all be so much easier if Mexico simply would stop letting millions of alien foreigners invade into their country as a pathway to the USA!

But since we are at it and the gov is giving out free flights, do you think there is any chance of me catching a free flight to Madagascar or Sri Lanka? I've always wanted to visit those places. :smoke:
You're an American. No special rights for you

DigitalDrifter Some of them would have come anyway, but Biden's warm and fuzzy messaging gave the smugglers just what they needed. THAT is what turned a steady stream of immigrants into a tsunami. Idiot Democrats got their panties in a wad over Trump's tough messaging but that kept the numbers down. They are too stupid to understand that, even now.

They have people that man the guard houses on the border in Juarez, Palomas, Nogales, Algodonas, and Tijuana--I can attest to that. Whether they call them border patrol and if they man their southern border, I couldn't tell you.
Nobody wants to break into Mexico from our shared border, except maybe Gabby's boyfriend

1632105354577.png

jackflash Mexico's border and their airports are wide open to immigrants. Some powerful people and organizations possibly even China are paying for flights to fly illegals into Mexico. That is why I am advocating for our military to enter Mexico and act as THEIR border control. This is a national security issue and by the time they get to our Southern border it's very difficult to deal with them all.

Not enough are being flown out. More are being flown in, to other processing centers in the U.S. by Coast Guard planes!
And more are on their way to the border.

Forum List

Back