Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

Actually, a lot of the world hates Jews like you do. You're in good company.

Um, yes, a lot of the world hates Zionists for being just like the Nazis...

For good reason.

ooooh!! So what happened to "I learned life isn't fair"? What happened to that? Only matters when you want it too? Hypocrite.

Did you fucking miss the part where i explained why Wealth inequality was a bad thing based on France, Russia, Iran? I mean, I tried to use the smallest words I could... I really did.

Go back. Read what I said. Get someone to explain the big words to you.

Eventually, every top "female" athlete is a biological man, and every "female" athletic record is held by a biological man. Yeah, way to champion women, lefties, way to champion women. You guys just don't like women very much, do you?

I guess I am more worried about them not being butchered in a back alley by a hack because they can't get a legal abortion, or being sexually harrassed in the office because workers have no rights. YOu know, IMPORTANT stuff.

Did you fucking miss the part where i explained why Wealth inequality was a bad thing based on France, Russia, Iran? I mean, I tried to use the smallest words I could... I really did.

Did you miss the part where I explained why allowing men into women's sports was a bad thing based on genetic facts? I mean, I tired to use the smallest words I could... I really did, but you just said "life isn't fair".

If "life isn't fair", then it doesn't matter if wealth inequality was a bad thing, because life isn't fair.

Either that is a valid argument, or it isn't.... PERIOD.

1603787628418.jpeg

Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Leftist want to turn our society into a goddamn freak show.

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

men have more muscle mass and other factors that affet their abality in sports that give them a unfair advantage against women. Its that simple. I dont care if he has had his penis removed and recived hormone theropy and a fake woman's sex organ and boobs he is still a male . its unfair to women . let them create a third sports just for transgender women and a fourth for transgender men if they can talk some one into paying for it.

Except we are in the early phases of boys claiming they are girls. Once upon a time, there was a handful of homosexual people claiming they were "married". Now, a lot more. Same with this.

Once upon a time, we had people like my Aunt, who was a lesbian who married a man she didn't love... Thank God we don't do that anymore.

Same with this. Over time, all the top "female" athletes will be biological men, and all the "female" athletic records will be held by biological men. There will be very little "female" left in women's sports. Girls will see little value in pushing themselves to be the best they can, because, after all, once again a boy is going to beat them. Note that only you will be talking about abortion, because it's not part of this.

Abortion is a serious issue. 1 out of 4 women will have an abortion. Sexual Harassments is a serious issue. 81% of women encounter sexual harassments. Having to compete against a Tranny is a very rare occurrence .... not happening often enough to really worry about and not having any real lasting effect.

And you pretend that's going to hold steady? It will not. As more boys see it become easier to call themselves girls and dominate in sports, more will do so.

I can't see any normal, heterosexual cisgender male being so desperate for a plastic trophy that he'll put on a dress and claim to be a girl.

You would prevent thousands of poor, young black men from attending college because you don't want to inconvenience, how did you put it, 7 trans athletes? That's what you would be doing with only academic scholarships, suddenly giving hard driven Asian kids a lot more money to go to school and taking away a lot of money from poor young black men who have no hope of getting in if they can't get an athletic scholarship. The makeup of the student population would skew wildly toward Asians. You didn't really think this through, did you? Of course, this is

Wow. Now you are babbling. YOu know why I don't worry about "Scholarships"? Because I paid for college by joining the Army and working two minimum wage jobs. I had to struggle through my college years with both parents having terminal illnesses. So the last thing I want to hear is, "I didn't get a scholarship because there was a Tranny on my team who could run faster!!!"

I don't recall women trying to take anything away from anyone during suffrage, perhaps you could share how they did that? Hmm, let's see, did Jackie Robinson take anything away from lesser players because he was better? Or perhaps you're trying to say that Robinson was actually a superior white guy who pretended to be black so he could break the color barrier? That doesn't make sense. And homosexuals. What did they pretend to be to take something away from someone? You stepped in a pile there and now you have to explain how these people took something away from others while competing unfairly. Want to go down the road of claiming Affirmative Action is unfair? Go for it.

But it's always about taking something away... Trump has made an entire political career on White Male grievance politics. He's trying to scare suburban people into thinking the Darkies are moving in.

The thing is, if you think Trannies are just men working a scam, your argument makes sense.

If you accept the reality that trans folks are psychologically the gender they identify as, the this isn't a scam at all, they are trying to interact with the world as it is.

Except we are in the early phases of boys claiming they are girls. Once upon a time, there was a handful of homosexual people claiming they were "married". Now, a lot more. Same with this.

Once upon a time, we had people like my Aunt, who was a lesbian who married a man she didn't love... Thank God we don't do that anymore.

Same with this. Over time, all the top "female" athletes will be biological men, and all the "female" athletic records will be held by biological men. There will be very little "female" left in women's sports. Girls will see little value in pushing themselves to be the best they can, because, after all, once again a boy is going to beat them. Note that only you will be talking about abortion, because it's not part of this.

Abortion is a serious issue. 1 out of 4 women will have an abortion. Sexual Harassments is a serious issue. 81% of women encounter sexual harassments. Having to compete against a Tranny is a very rare occurrence .... not happening often enough to really worry about and not having any real lasting effect.

And you pretend that's going to hold steady? It will not. As more boys see it become easier to call themselves girls and dominate in sports, more will do so.

I can't see any normal, heterosexual cisgender male being so desperate for a plastic trophy that he'll put on a dress and claim to be a girl.

You would prevent thousands of poor, young black men from attending college because you don't want to inconvenience, how did you put it, 7 trans athletes? That's what you would be doing with only academic scholarships, suddenly giving hard driven Asian kids a lot more money to go to school and taking away a lot of money from poor young black men who have no hope of getting in if they can't get an athletic scholarship. The makeup of the student population would skew wildly toward Asians. You didn't really think this through, did you? Of course, this is

Wow. Now you are babbling. YOu know why I don't worry about "Scholarships"? Because I paid for college by joining the Army and working two minimum wage jobs. I had to struggle through my college years with both parents having terminal illnesses. So the last thing I want to hear is, "I didn't get a scholarship because there was a Tranny on my team who could run faster!!!"

I don't recall women trying to take anything away from anyone during suffrage, perhaps you could share how they did that? Hmm, let's see, did Jackie Robinson take anything away from lesser players because he was better? Or perhaps you're trying to say that Robinson was actually a superior white guy who pretended to be black so he could break the color barrier? That doesn't make sense. And homosexuals. What did they pretend to be to take something away from someone? You stepped in a pile there and now you have to explain how these people took something away from others while competing unfairly. Want to go down the road of claiming Affirmative Action is unfair? Go for it.

But it's always about taking something away... Trump has made an entire political career on White Male grievance politics. He's trying to scare suburban people into thinking the Darkies are moving in.

The thing is, if you think Trannies are just men working a scam, your argument makes sense.

If you accept the reality that trans folks are psychologically the gender they identify as, the this isn't a scam at all, they are trying to interact with the world as it is.
Thank you Leftards for putting women back into the kitchen instead of their silly sports games.

Actually, a lot of the world hates Jews like you do. You're in good company.

Um, yes, a lot of the world hates Zionists for being just like the Nazis...

For good reason.

ooooh!! So what happened to "I learned life isn't fair"? What happened to that? Only matters when you want it too? Hypocrite.

Go back. Read what I said. Get someone to explain the big words to you.

Eventually, every top "female" athlete is a biological man, and every "female" athletic record is held by a biological man. Yeah, way to champion women, lefties, way to champion women. You guys just don't like women very much, do you?

I guess I am more worried about them not being butchered in a back alley by a hack because they can't get a legal abortion, or being sexually harrassed in the office because workers have no rights. YOu know, IMPORTANT stuff.

Did you miss the part where I explained why allowing men into women's sports was a bad thing based on genetic facts? I mean, I tired to use the smallest words I could... I really did, but you just said "life isn't fair".

If "life isn't fair", then it doesn't matter if wealth inequality was a bad thing, because life isn't fair.

Either that is a valid argument, or it isn't.... PERIOD.
You need to use smaller words for Joe but of course your examples are spot on.

Which doesn't impact what I said at all.

Like I said, you need to talk with actual women and find out what they think about boys competing against girls instead of projecting your own biases on them. Talk to the girls and their mothers who watched boys pretending to be girls take all the first place trophies and honors. Talk to the ones who know they have less chance now of getting those scholarships. And listen for a change.

You don't know teenagers then.

You're going to tell thousands of young, poor, black men that they can't go to college because they can't get athletic scholarships any more, and that a whole bunch of Asian kids are taking their place? Go right ahead and see how that flies.

You compared these mixed up kids (and yes, a lot of them are) who are taking away fair competition from biological women and girls to those fighting for (actual) gender, racial, and sexual orientation equality and you doubled down on the idea that it's all about taking something away, so go for it. Explain how women fighting for the right to vote, black athletes fighting for the right to compete fairly against white athletes, and homosexuals fighting for the right to be treated with the respect due to any human being were taking something away from society. Don't duck, dodge and weave, explain what they were taking away. These kids ARE taking something away from girls and women by forcing them to compete unfairly against biological males, what did these others take away?

Fair competition would be for biological males who think they are women to compete against other biological males, not biological women.

Let's say for a moment that there will always only be 7 boys who pretend to be girls in female sports. You would destroy women's sports over those 7. Most sane people would agree that it's far better to inconvenience the 7 than the thousands. If you're a biological male, compete with biological males. It's that simple. When medicine can actually turn a man into a woman by reducing the size and strength of his skeleton, lowering his aerobic capacity and muscle development, and in all other ways make him a biological female, then he can compete with real women. Until then, he's a man physically dominating women, and that's not a good thing, right?

hank you Leftards for putting women back into the kitchen instead of their silly sports games.

Except no one really did that.

Frankly, if you are so poor that playing against one Tranny is going to leave you in humiliating defeat, maybe you weren't much of an athlete to start with.

Says the Transphobe who is looking for someone to hate. Dr. G. would be proud of you.

Sure it does. You want the gays and the trans folks back in the closet. There weren't any less of them then than there are now.... you are just upset you have to see them.

I honestly wish my Aunt could have come out back in the 50's... she'd have been a much happier person.

Like I said, you need to talk with actual women and find out what they think about boys competing against girls instead of projecting your own biases on them. Talk to the girls and their mothers who watched boys pretending to be girls take all the first place trophies and honors. Talk to the ones who know they have less chance now of getting those scholarships. And listen for a change.

I kind of don't care what any Transphobe thinks... If they have a problem, it's because their bigots... and I can't get upset we aren't pandering to their bigotry anymore.

You're going to tell thousands of young, poor, black men that they can't go to college because they can't get athletic scholarships any more, and that a whole bunch of Asian kids are taking their place? Go right ahead and see how that flies.

Having seen some of these "professional athletes" on TV who got a degree in basket weaving and can't string together a coherent sentence, I'd be happy to end that farce.

What are colleges there for? They are not there to produce athletes. Less than 2% of players make it to the NBA or NFL, anyway. It's a bigger farce when you take equally dumb people in other sports no one cares about and give them "scholarships" too.

I'd rather give that scholarship to the smart kid who is going to go into STEM.

You compared these mixed up kids (and yes, a lot of them are) who are taking away fair competition from biological women and girls to those fighting for (actual) gender, racial, and sexual orientation equality and you doubled down on the idea that it's all about taking something away, so go for it.

I can't use smaller words for you.

Explain how women fighting for the right to vote, black athletes fighting for the right to compete fairly against white athletes, and homosexuals fighting for the right to be treated with the respect due to any human being were taking something away from society. Don't duck, dodge and weave, explain what they were taking away. These kids ARE taking something away from girls and women by forcing them to compete unfairly against biological males, what did these others take away?

Again, works on the assumption these girls are OWED those plastic trophies...

Fair competition would be for biological males who think they are women to compete against other biological males, not biological women.

Life isn't always fair. Frankly, what about the white kid with the rich parents who buy him a batting cage to he can practice, vs. the poor kid who goes to the inner city school and they don't have enough equipment to go around. I mean, if you are going to talk about fairness, everyone should start out on EXACTLY the same playing field.... but they don't.

Let's say for a moment that there will always only be 7 boys who pretend to be girls in female sports. You would destroy women's sports over those 7. Most sane people would agree that it's far better to inconvenience the 7 than the thousands. If you're a biological male, compete with biological males. It's that simple. When medicine can actually turn a man into a woman by reducing the size and strength of his skeleton, lowering his aerobic capacity and muscle development, and in all other ways make him a biological female, then he can compete with real women. Until then, he's a man physically dominating women, and that's not a good th

You work on the assumption anyone cares about "women's sports". Tell me true, buddy, when was the last time you watched a WNBA game?

Oh, noes, the Trannies are beating the Lesbians... Said no one ever.

Sure it does. You want the gays and the trans folks back in the closet. There weren't any less of them then than there are now.... you are just upset you have to see them.

I honestly wish my Aunt could have come out back in the 50's... she'd have been a much happier person.

Feel free to quote me on that. Failing, stuff it.

I kind of don't care what any Transphobe thinks... If they have a problem, it's because their bigots... and I can't get upset we aren't pandering to their bigotry anymore.

You really don't like women all that much, do you, since you apparently think any woman who wants her daughter to compete with other girls and not boys is transphobic. You're kind of odd that way.

Having seen some of these "professional athletes" on TV who got a degree in basket weaving and can't string together a coherent sentence, I'd be happy to end that farce.

What are colleges there for? They are not there to produce athletes. Less than 2% of players make it to the NBA or NFL, anyway. It's a bigger farce when you take equally dumb people in other sports no one cares about and give them "scholarships" too.

I'd rather give that scholarship to the smart kid who is going to go into STEM.

Have fun explaining that to poor black men as Asian kids dominate and black men disappear from college campuses.

You compared these mixed up kids (and yes, a lot of them are) who are taking away fair competition from biological women and girls to those fighting for (actual) gender, racial, and sexual orientation equality and you doubled down on the idea that it's all about taking something away, so go for it.

I can't use smaller words for you.

You could use words that actually relate to what I said. That might help.

Explain how women fighting for the right to vote, black athletes fighting for the right to compete fairly against white athletes, and homosexuals fighting for the right to be treated with the respect due to any human being were taking something away from society. Don't duck, dodge and weave, explain what they were taking away. These kids ARE taking something away from girls and women by forcing them to compete unfairly against biological males, what did these others take away?

Again, works on the assumption these girls are OWED those plastic trophies...

They're owed a level playing field where they compete against other biological females. Otherwise, there's no point in them even bothering to try. Way to go, 1955.

Life isn't always fair. Frankly, what about the white kid with the rich parents who buy him a batting cage to he can practice, vs. the poor kid who goes to the inner city school and they don't have enough equipment to go around. I mean, if you are going to talk about fairness, everyone should start out on EXACTLY the same playing field.... but they don't.

Let's see if we have this straight. Because some kids can use equipment other kids can't, you're willing to tell all the little girls everywhere that there's no point in them playing sports at all because a boy's just going to beat them anyway. Way to go 1955.

Let's say for a moment that there will always only be 7 boys who pretend to be girls in female sports. You would destroy women's sports over those 7. Most sane people would agree that it's far better to inconvenience the 7 than the thousands. If you're a biological male, compete with biological males. It's that simple. When medicine can actually turn a man into a woman by reducing the size and strength of his skeleton, lowering his aerobic capacity and muscle development, and in all other ways make him a biological female, then he can compete with real women. Until then, he's a man physically dominating women, and that's not a good th

You work on the assumption anyone cares about "women's sports". Tell me true, buddy, when was the last time you watched a WNBA game?

Oh, noes, the Trannies are beating the Lesbians... Said no one ever.
And the misogyny just can't stay hidden. You don't really like women at all.

Last edited:
hank you Leftards for putting women back into the kitchen instead of their silly sports games.

Except no one really did that.

Frankly, if you are so poor that playing against one Tranny is going to leave you in humiliating defeat, maybe you weren't much of an athlete to start with.

Says the Transphobe who is looking for someone to hate. Dr. G. would be proud of you.
Phobia means fear. I do not fear mentally ill people. I feel sorry for them. You’re the one who confused them with transvestites and called them “trannies”.

You have a proclivity for lying. Report that.

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

View attachment 405974
Why do you defend this garbage? You know it's unfair to allow men to compete against women but you don't give a damn.

Did you miss the part where I explained why allowing men into women's sports was a bad thing based on genetic facts?

No, you really didn't make a compelling argument, that's the thing. Nobody is going to be scarred for life because they had to compete against a tranny once...
Oh.... so "life isn't fair" isn't a valid argument. Now it's whether or not someone is scared for life? I haven't met a single person anywhere on the planet, that was scared because wealthy people are wealthy.

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

View attachment 405974
Once those biological men have secured the prize money and used the scholarships they can go back to being men.

Oh did you think they had all surgically transitioned? No. That's the complaint

Mary Gregory tried and failed for years to compete in male weightlifting. Then he claimed to be female and broke four world powerlifting records to the point where no one but another man would break those.

Only the most deluded would imagine that world competitions are rewarded by little plastic trophies. These titles bring thousands of dollars in prize money as well as paid appearance fees and endorsements.

As it would happen, Mary flashed her considerable penis about and real women complained. Mary was stripped of every title, deprived of the prize money and all prior records were reinstated.

He should have gone to prison.

You really don't like women all that much, do you, since you apparently think any woman who wants her daughter to compete with other girls and not boys is transphobic. You're kind of odd that way.

I would say if you are more afraid of the possibility of something that is unlikely to ever happen, you are transphobic.

Again, how many trans-athletes are we talking about here? Less than 0.3% of the population, and not a lot of them are going to put themselves out there. But you would think they were an invading hoarde they way you are all panicking.

Have fun explaining that to poor black men as Asian kids dominate and black men disappear from college campuses.

Sure. "The Asian Kids studied harder and got better grades. That's why they are going to college and you aren't." That was simple. Don't pretend your side is suddenly concerned about black kids going to college when you've spent the last 30 years trying to dismantle affirmative action.

Let's see if we have this straight. Because some kids can use equipment other kids can't, you're willing to tell all the little girls everywhere that there's no point in them playing sports at all because a boy's just going to beat them anyway. Way to go 1955.

Again, if they are running into the rare transsexual, then it's just not an issue, because it's rare.

Phobia means fear. I do not fear mentally ill people. I feel sorry for them. You’re the one who confused them with transvestites and called them “trannies”.

Uh, no, guy, Transvestites and transsexuals are two different things.

Why do you defend this garbage? You know it's unfair to allow men to compete against women but you don't give a damn.

Of all of life's inequities.... this is really, really low on my list.

Oh.... so "life isn't fair" isn't a valid argument. Now it's whether or not someone is scared for life? I haven't met a single person anywhere on the planet, that was scared because wealthy people are wealthy.

Well, obviously, whenever you see a poor person, you run to the other side of the street because you are terrified of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back