Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

That's about the same odds that most people have of dying from the coronavirus....right? Just because the numbers affected are low does not mitigate the fact that it is a serious issue. Right?

Well, not really. 3% of people who get Cornoavirus die. So let's look at the "Serious" issue.

If you get Coronavirus, YOU MIGHT FUCKING DIE.

If you have to compete against a Transgender... um... you don't win a little plastic trophy you are going to throw in your attic.

Yes, only one of those issues is SERIOUS.
You've not talked with many women, have you? Paid much attention to their situation? Your attitude is what kept them in the kitchen as long as they were.

In the world of scholastic sports, Trannies and she-males make a lot larger proportion of the competitors. Further, the number of gender-benders has been rising exponentially since I was a kid. Christine Jorgensen was a regular on the Susskind and Joe Pyne programs because he was so unique. Nowadays, LGBTQ's are identifying as broads on a massive scale.

And so what?

So you’re saying every business in California is required to let pedophiles into girls bathrooms to accommodate the 0.03% mentally ill.

Uh, no... I'm not saying that at all. Go back, read what I said, and then have someone explain the big words to you.
And so you expose your misogyny. When it comes down to it, you really don't like women very much, do you?

Do you really think its healthy for a civilization to have such a large percentage of its men prancing about pretending they are broads? Even sometimes having their penises amputated?

I can think of a lot more unhealthy things for a civilization... like wealth inequality, racism, homophobia.

So how is that man who thinks he's a woman have any effect on your life?

We'll wait.

(Look, guy, I know you picked up that tranny in the bar that one time, but we all totally believe you have a case of the "not-gays".)

BLM ignoring the many deaths of black kids in lower class neighborhoods proves they are a sham.
Same with feminists who want men competing against women is sports. Their feminism is a sham also.

Or it's a matter of priorities.

BLM knows that if someone is killed in a lower class neighborhood, the person who does it will be arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned. It would be nice if those things happened less often because we had gun control or economic reform, but baby steps. Reforming the police is something we can do.. RIGHT NOW.

For Feminists, uh, the right to choose, the right to get equal pay, the right to be protected from sexual discrimination or harassment, is a lot more important than having to compete with a tranny in HS sports.
Tell that to the girls who are learning through HS sports that they can be strong, confident and don't need a man bossing them around. Who are learning what teamwork can really accomplish. Who are gaining pride in non-traditionally feminine accomplishments. Ooops, there's a little boy who can't cut it against other boys who wants to win, so he calls himself a girl.

Guess we'd better let the knuckle-draggers teach these girls once again that boys and men are always superior and they will never be allowed to win.

That's about the same odds that most people have of dying from the coronavirus....right? Just because the numbers affected are low does not mitigate the fact that it is a serious issue. Right?

Well, not really. 3% of people who get Cornoavirus die. So let's look at the "Serious" issue.

If you get Coronavirus, YOU MIGHT FUCKING DIE.

If you have to compete against a Transgender... um... you don't win a little plastic trophy you are going to throw in your attic.

Yes, only one of those issues is SERIOUS.

Or maybe not get that scholarship you worked for, or that endorsement because you got beaten by a man allowed to compete in women's sports.
Some people just don't like women all that much, or think it's a valuable thing for girls to learn they can compete. Sounds a lot like the 1950's.

Actually, a lot of the world hates Jews like you do. You're in good company.

Um, yes, a lot of the world hates Zionists for being just like the Nazis...

For good reason.

ooooh!! So what happened to "I learned life isn't fair"? What happened to that? Only matters when you want it too? Hypocrite.

Did you fucking miss the part where i explained why Wealth inequality was a bad thing based on France, Russia, Iran? I mean, I tried to use the smallest words I could... I really did.

Go back. Read what I said. Get someone to explain the big words to you.

Eventually, every top "female" athlete is a biological man, and every "female" athletic record is held by a biological man. Yeah, way to champion women, lefties, way to champion women. You guys just don't like women very much, do you?

I guess I am more worried about them not being butchered in a back alley by a hack because they can't get a legal abortion, or being sexually harrassed in the office because workers have no rights. YOu know, IMPORTANT stuff.

Tell that to the girls who are learning through HS sports that they can be strong, confident and don't need a man bossing them around. Who are learning what teamwork can really accomplish. Who are gaining pride in non-traditionally feminine accomplishments. Ooops, there's a little boy who can't cut it against other boys who wants to win, so he calls himself a girl.

Nobody is actually doing that.

Nobody is subjecting themselves to the scorn of the bigots to get a little plastic trophy.

Actually, a lot of the world hates Jews like you do. You're in good company.

Um, yes, a lot of the world hates Zionists for being just like the Nazis...

For good reason.

ooooh!! So what happened to "I learned life isn't fair"? What happened to that? Only matters when you want it too? Hypocrite.

Did you fucking miss the part where i explained why Wealth inequality was a bad thing based on France, Russia, Iran? I mean, I tried to use the smallest words I could... I really did.

Go back. Read what I said. Get someone to explain the big words to you.

Eventually, every top "female" athlete is a biological man, and every "female" athletic record is held by a biological man. Yeah, way to champion women, lefties, way to champion women. You guys just don't like women very much, do you?

I guess I am more worried about them not being butchered in a back alley by a hack because they can't get a legal abortion, or being sexually harrassed in the office because workers have no rights. YOu know, IMPORTANT stuff.
Translation: You care more about political issues that give you the warm and fuzzies and allow you to duck child care payments than you do about things that help young girls feel like they're worth more than a collection of sexual organs.

You do realize, don't you, that when it comes to women you only talk about abortion? If it's a conservative woman you're whining that she's going to take it away from you. If it's girls and women playing sports, you're whining that it's not something you think is important, abortion. Based on your posting history, the only conclusion to be drawn is that you see women solely in terms of abortion and don't really like them all that much.

Last edited:

Nobody is actually doing that.

Nobody is subjecting themselves to the scorn of the bigots to get a little plastic trophy.
That's a remarkably stupid thing to say, because that is exactly what's going on. Boys are calling themselves girls and are dominating girl's sports. If you don't know that, you're either not paying attention or your knuckle dragging 1950's attitude is preventing you from learning. Their reasons for doing so are immaterial, the fact that they are depriving biological girls of opportunities is not. Again, if you don't know that, you're not paying attention or being purposely ignorant.

Last edited:
You've not talked with

Tell you what, when you want to discuss the points I've actually made, let me know.
And when you find yourself capable of quoting the entire post I made instead of slicing and dicing, you might get something more. As it is, nah, not so much. It's obvious you don't talk to real women because you don't care that girls are getting shortchanged in sports by boys who say they are girls. If you knew real women and cared what they thought, you would not say that.

ranslation: You care more about political issues that give you the warm and fuzzies and allow you to duck child care payments than you do about things that help young girls feel like they're worth more than a collection of sexual organs.

You do realize, don't you, that when it comes to women you only talk about abortion? If it's a conservative woman you're whining that she's going to take it away from you. If it's girls and women playing sports, you're whining that it's not something you think is important, abortion. Based on your posting history, the only conclusion to be drawn is that you see women solely in terms of abortion and don't really like them all that much.

Okay, I am going to try to have a conversation with you, for what little it will profit you.

the choice in abortion is not "Abortion/No Abortion", it's "Safe Abortion/Unsafe Abortion". Women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is. We know this from what happened before 1973, when women got just as many abortions before Roe as after. We know this looking at a Country like the Philippines, which has the kind of abortion laws you clowns want... and they have more abortions per capita than we do. In short, if you fools got your way, lots of really, really terrible stuff is going to happen.

ON the other hand, what's the worse than can happen if Trannies are allowed to compete in girls' sports. Maybe one out of hundred schools might have one trannie on the team. It just isn't going to be the end of the world.

That's a remarkably stupid thing to say, because that is exactly what's going on. Boys are calling themselves girls and are dominating girl's sports.

Really, because earlier in this thread, someone asked someone to name them, and they came up with a whopping 7 Trans athletes... You know, tens of thousands of female athletes being dominated by 7 he-shes...

Their reasons for doing so are immaterial, the fact that they are depriving biological girls of opportunities is not. Again, if you don't know that, you're not paying attention or being purposely ignorant.

Actually, the reasons are very important. If they are doing it to steal a scholarship, simple solution- get rid of scholarships or base them ONLY on academics.

If they are doing it because they want to take stand, "Hey, we exist, deal with it"... it's the same struggle women did 100 years ago, blacks 50 years ago and gays 30 years ago. And there's always a bigot ready to stand in the doorway.

ranslation: You care more about political issues that give you the warm and fuzzies and allow you to duck child care payments than you do about things that help young girls feel like they're worth more than a collection of sexual organs.

Okay, I am going to try to have a conversation with you, for what little it will profit you.

the choice in abortion is not "Abortion/No Abortion", it's "Safe Abortion/Unsafe Abortion". Women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is. We know this from what happened before 1973, when women got just as many abortions before Roe as after. We know this looking at a Country like the Philippines, which has the kind of abortion laws you clowns want... and they have more abortions per capita than we do. In short, if you fools got your way, lots of really, really terrible stuff is going to happen.

ON the other hand, what's the worse than can happen if Trannies are allowed to compete in girls' sports. Maybe one out of hundred schools might have one trannie on the team. It just isn't going to be the end of the world.

Except we are in the early phases of boys claiming they are girls. Once upon a time, there was a handful of homosexual people claiming they were "married". Now, a lot more. Same with this. Over time, all the top "female" athletes will be biological men, and all the "female" athletic records will be held by biological men. There will be very little "female" left in women's sports. Girls will see little value in pushing themselves to be the best they can, because, after all, once again a boy is going to beat them. Note that only you will be talking about abortion, because it's not part of this.

That's a remarkably stupid thing to say, because that is exactly what's going on. Boys are calling themselves girls and are dominating girl's sports.

Really, because earlier in this thread, someone asked someone to name them, and they came up with a whopping 7 Trans athletes... You know, tens of thousands of female athletes being dominated by 7 he-shes...

And you pretend that's going to hold steady? It will not. As more boys see it become easier to call themselves girls and dominate in sports, more will do so.

Their reasons for doing so are immaterial, the fact that they are depriving biological girls of opportunities is not. Again, if you don't know that, you're not paying attention or being purposely ignorant.

Actually, the reasons are very important. If they are doing it to steal a scholarship, simple solution- get rid of scholarships or base them ONLY on academics.

You would prevent thousands of poor, young black men from attending college because you don't want to inconvenience, how did you put it, 7 trans athletes? That's what you would be doing with only academic scholarships, suddenly giving hard driven Asian kids a lot more money to go to school and taking away a lot of money from poor young black men who have no hope of getting in if they can't get an athletic scholarship. The makeup of the student population would skew wildly toward Asians. You didn't really think this through, did you? Of course, this is

If they are doing it because they want to take stand, "Hey, we exist, deal with it"... it's the same struggle women did 100 years ago, blacks 50 years ago and gays 30 years ago. And there's always a bigot ready to stand in the doorway.

I don't recall women trying to take anything away from anyone during suffrage, perhaps you could share how they did that? Hmm, let's see, did Jackie Robinson take anything away from lesser players because he was better? Or perhaps you're trying to say that Robinson was actually a superior white guy who pretended to be black so he could break the color barrier? That doesn't make sense. And homosexuals. What did they pretend to be to take something away from someone? You stepped in a pile there and now you have to explain how these people took something away from others while competing unfairly. Want to go down the road of claiming Affirmative Action is unfair? Go for it.

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

these sissies didn't stand a chance against men or with women so ......

ManchelleBulge.jpg

Do you really think its healthy for a civilization to have such a large percentage of its men prancing about pretending they are broads? Even sometimes having their penises amputated?

I can think of a lot more unhealthy things for a civilization... like wealth inequality, racism, homophobia.

So how is that man who thinks he's a woman have any effect on your life?

We'll wait.

(Look, guy, I know you picked up that tranny in the bar that one time, but we all totally believe you have a case of the "not-gays".)

BLM ignoring the many deaths of black kids in lower class neighborhoods proves they are a sham.
Same with feminists who want men competing against women is sports. Their feminism is a sham also.

Or it's a matter of priorities.

BLM knows that if someone is killed in a lower class neighborhood, the person who does it will be arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned. It would be nice if those things happened less often because we had gun control or economic reform, but baby steps. Reforming the police is something we can do.. RIGHT NOW.

For Feminists, uh, the right to choose, the right to get equal pay, the right to be protected from sexual discrimination or harassment, is a lot more important than having to compete with a tranny in HS sports.

What if salmon swam up raging rivers, leapt waterfalls, and braved hungry bears, just to get upstream and ghey off?

No salmon, no bears.

THE END.

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

these sissies didn't stand a chance against men or with women so ......

View attachment 407190
Nice dick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back