Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

It's no fair...and it will never be fair.

Men should NOT compete with women. Period.

1603663493345.png

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Ignorant fuck that you are, you ignore that most organized sports have policies on transgendered men competing in women"s sports.

For example in the ncaa, for a MTF compete in a woman's sport, they must be on testosterone reduction treatments for at least a year.

Not exactly true. Several marginal men athletes, have undergone gender change, specifically to compete in women's sports.

Okay. Several. So we are talking about "less than 10". In sports no one cares about to start with.

Well I would imagine that the women in the sport, that no longer have any chance of ever winning... likely care.

Wouldn't you care, if you were in that sport, and no longer had the slightest chance because of a clearly unfair advantage being used against you? Yeah, I think you'd care.

You may actually be the shittiest liberal I have ever seen. You must have shit for brains. I'm serious. Athletics have given women in this country a path that was unheard of a half-century ago. Girls and women who play sports have better self-confidence, higher self-esteem and a ton of psychological benefits. (positive body image, higher psychological well being, general health and independence).

Well, you are starting out on the assumption that I'm a liberal. I'm not. I'm a pragmatist.

Most people aren't athletes... and if they need to have a plastic trophy to have "self-esteem", then they have bigger problems.

So the stupidity that is Title IX has meant that colleges have to give athletic scholarships to girls who are dumber than stumps that are paid for by the kid who might be working as a waitress or a stripper to pay for college. Unlike sports like Football or Men's basketball, which people pay to see and might lead to some of them going professional, (It's 2% in the NFL, only 1.2% in the NBA), the Girl's Track Champ really isn't going to ever be able to do that for a living.

And now you are upset that this gamed system is being gamed by someone else? Really?

These people who think that its fair for a biological man to compete against women are simply out of their mind and are responsible for degrading overall quality of life in America. Trans adolescents are attempting suicide at rates that are truly shocking and horrific. You guys should be so proud.

If there is a high rate of Trans suicide, it's because of Bigots like you and Bob Blaylock , not because we are trying to foster acceptance.

Nah, I disagree with that.

That's just blame shifting. When you engage in something stupid, you feel bad. If you refuse to change your actions you end up continually feeling bad, and sometimes that leads to suicide. That's on you. Not me.

The idea that trans people just magically know that somewhere, there is a bigot they have never met, who doesn't agree with their choices in life, is now going to commit suicide from it... no.

Just not true. That's just ridiculous honestly.

Some trans person, who has never been to my church, never met anyone from my church, never even knew my church existed.... and yet magically... is going to feel oppressed by the bigots? How?

What are they doing? Protesting in front of the church? Here's a thought... don't do that. Then we won't be upset at you for protesting our church.

I've been in situations a few times in my life, where the company around me, didn't like me because I was Christian.

It didn't make me think to commit suicide. What it did, was cause me to find other places to be, away from the bigots that hated me for being Christian.

If that experience, causes you to commit suicide..... grow up. That's pathetic. "Oh someone on the planet doesn't like me... guess I'll kill myself!"..... GROW UP. How whiny and pathetic can you get?

Well I would imagine that the women in the sport, that no longer have any chance of ever winning... likely care.

Wouldn't you care, if you were in that sport, and no longer had the slightest chance because of a clearly unfair advantage being used against you? Yeah, I think you'd care.

Naw, man, I learned at an early age life isn't fair.

If life isn't fair, then you can take your little gender confused son off of the girls basketball team. Tell him "life isn't fair". Problem solved.

Naw, man, I learned at an early age life isn't fair.

Really.... Then why do left-wingers complain about rich people? Funny how "life isn't fair" only applies when it happens to fit the argument in the moment.

Yeah, I did to. But that doesn't mean I just except the fact my relative was raped, or that another relative was murdered because life isn't fair.

There are things in life that can't be helped... like having my computer catch fire, and then I had to replace it. Or cancer, or tragedy.

I get that. Life isn't fair.

But if you are going to join a group designed for people like you... only to have people cheating, end up shutting you out of the game.....

Nah.... you wouldn't be sitting there "oh well life isn't fair". You'd be complaining those people are cheating, and you are lying if you deny that.

Well that's what is happening. Honestly, if you deny that, then you are lying. To me, or yourself, or both, but you are lying. You would not sit there "oh well life isn't fair".

If life isn't fair, then you can take your little gender confused son off of the girls basketball team. Tell him "life isn't fair". Problem solved.

Or. Little Sally has a pecker until she's old enough for the operation, but you still have to play with her. Problem solved.

But if you are going to join a group designed for people like you... only to have people cheating, end up shutting you out of the game.....

Nah.... you wouldn't be sitting there "oh well life isn't fair". You'd be complaining those people are cheating, and you are lying if you deny that.

I would actually have to care first... Frankly, I've been screwed over enough times to realize you just have to deal with it.

That you have to share a track with little Sally who used to be little Timmy is not the end of the world.

I've been in situations a few times in my life, where the company around me, didn't like me because I was Christian.

Okay, but you live in a society that is 80% Christian... So that's not an argument.

Are you kidding? I just got mocked and laughed at on Friday. Two co-workers mocked me for believing in the flying spaghetti monster, because they found out I was Christian.

Before that, I was told by someone, that it was people like me that caused the crusades a few years back.

And I can't count the number of times I've been mocked on here, for my faith.

And that doesn't include social gatherings, and other situations where I was insulted for being Christian.

What is most ironic about your post, is it's amazing how many times people just like you, insult and mock Christians like me, and then turn right around and say "but you live in a society that is 80% Christian... So that's not an argument".

Here you are mocking Christians in this very thread, and then saying "yeah but you can't complain about being mocked and insulted because....(blaw blaw)"... right after mocking and insulting Christians.

Hilarious. Funniest consistent cognitive dissonance on this forum.

Or. Little Sally has a pecker until she's old enough for the operation, but you still have to play with her. Problem solved.

I would actually have to care first... Frankly, I've been screwed over enough times to realize you just have to deal with it.

That you have to share a track with little Sally who used to be little Timmy is not the end of the world.

So you'll never mention the wealthy 1% in a complaint again on this forum?

Since you just said you accept 'life isn't fair', then I expect you to post consistently with that view from now on.

Don't want to hear about Jeff Bezos, or wealthy tax cuts, or anything else..... because life isn't fair, and you accept it.

Got it? Never again, or you are a lying hypocrite.

I find it amusing that you believe no one else cares when data shows otherwise. You don’t have kids so don’t tell me how to care about mine. Thank you.

Wouldn't think of it.

You will just have to learn to live in a world where bigots aren't tolerated.
Fair play in sports isn’t a bigotry. Hating Jews is. You aren’t tolerated. Report that.

Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports
If no one cared there would never have been a need for Title IX
That's not really a win if someone has to "let" you have a chance. I don't like that "let."
The win is "without let or hindrance" or it's not a win at all, and furthermore there's a "mother-may-I" MAYOR in the locker room.

Are you kidding? I just got mocked and laughed at on Friday. Two co-workers mocked me for believing in the flying spaghetti monster, because they found out I was Christian.

Before that, I was told by someone, that it was people like me that caused the crusades a few years back.

Well, um, yeah, because you kind of come off like a religious fanatic, that's why. Not because of your "Faith", but because of your fanaticism. You certainly aren't being discriminated against like a gay or trans person because someone laughs at something truly stupid you've probably said.

What is most ironic about your post, is it's amazing how many times people just like you, insult and mock Christians like me, and then turn right around and say "but you live in a society that is 80% Christian... So that's not an argument".

Naw, because my mockery doesn't change the fact that the Christians dominate this country. The only good thing is we have enough "Separation of Church and State" to keep you guys from going around killing each other over whether or not the Stale Bread actually turns into Jesus.... So I guess that's a "good" thing.

Nope, I totally will, because there's a valid problem with so much of the wealth being concentrated in too few hands.

Here, I'll give you a hint.

France 1787
Russia 1917
China 1949
Cuba 1959
Iran 1978

Ummm...ummmm... Gee, what do all those dates have in common? And what happened as a result?

On the other hand, there is no great social upheavel that's going to happen because some Tranny is going to be on a basketball court. I guess the bigots will grumble, like they grumbled when Jackie Robinson first got out on a baseball field.

Fair play in sports isn’t a bigotry. Hating Jews is. You aren’t tolerated. Report that.

Actually, most of the civilized world is horrified by what the Zionist Entity does. Even a lot of Jews are.. Zionism has become Crazy Uncle Moshe screaming at your Christian Friends at your Bat-mitzvah. "Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!"
Actually, a lot of the world hates Jews like you do. You're in good company.

Well, um, yeah, because you kind of come off like a religious fanatic, that's why. Not because of your "Faith", but because of your fanaticism. You certainly aren't being discriminated against like a gay or trans person because someone laughs at something truly stupid you've probably said.

Naw, because my mockery doesn't change the fact that the Christians dominate this country. The only good thing is we have enough "Separation of Church and State" to keep you guys from going around killing each other over whether or not the Stale Bread actually turns into Jesus.... So I guess that's a "good" thing.

Nope, I totally will, because there's a valid problem with so much of the wealth being concentrated in too few hands.

Here, I'll give you a hint.

France 1787
Russia 1917
China 1949
Cuba 1959
Iran 1978

Ummm...ummmm... Gee, what do all those dates have in common? And what happened as a result?

On the other hand, there is no great social upheavel that's going to happen because some Tranny is going to be on a basketball court. I guess the bigots will grumble, like they grumbled when Jackie Robinson first got out on a baseball field.

ooooh!! So what happened to "I learned life isn't fair"? What happened to that? Only matters when you want it too? Hypocrite.

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

View attachment 405974
Eventually, every top "female" athlete is a biological man, and every "female" athletic record is held by a biological man. Yeah, way to champion women, lefties, way to champion women. You guys just don't like women very much, do you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back