Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

It's a big deal to the biological women that have to compete with them. It's easy for you to not care because it does not involve you. You have no stake in it. I have no stake in it either, but I empathize with those that do.

Well there’s only a few people this is actually impacting. And it doesn’t seem particularly devastating to them either.

Not a big deal.

Once again, one is too many.

Not a big deal if one person deals with a minor inconvenience at worst.

This barely registers on my give-a-shit meter.

Are we going to start threads about all minor inconveniences that impact very few people? Because I stubbed my toe the other day. And it hurt.

Ok so that makes 5. Is that it?

5 total instances of this in all of high school and college female athletics. Doesn’t seem like a big deal.
Thank you. Five transgenders are not going to threaten all of high school and college girls and womens athletics.

Trans-women are not he-men anyways. They have other physical abnormalities and defects that prevent them from playing on a level field elsewhere, and the exercise and friendships is vital for physical and mental health. Trans-women, regardless of appearance or sexual organs, cannot have sex with other women as men can.

Men who make a sport of tormenting transgender women are Nazis, traitors, and predatory sex offenders.
Obviously you have missed some of the stories linked in this thread if you think there are only 3.

I asked and that’s what people came up with.

Your link has two more.

Ok so that makes 5. Is that it? Do you have any more?

I’m seeing 5 total instances of this in all of high school and college female athletics where a trans athlete is taking medals alway from others. Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me.
Google is your friend. Also, the 2 I posted about were already mentioned in this thread. And if you need more, you are missing the point anyway. It is unfair for a male to be allowed to compete as a female whether it's 1 or 1,00,000

Well I’ve only seen 5 examples. If you have more, post them. Or not, don’t care. It’s still small compared to all of female athletes.

It is fair but it’s not common and doesn’t impact most. Not a big deal.
That's What you were given. Examples. Not a rundown of every instance. You can look up many more.

Of course stealing awards and statistics isn't all the ways men are destroying women's sports. This is what happens when men are allowed to beat women up.

All those movies and television shows where 100 pound women pick up and throw 200 pound men into the wall aren't real. Men do not punch out women and the girls snap back hitting harder than ever. It doesn't happen in real life even if some women believe it.

Once again, one is too many.

Not a big deal if one person deals with a minor inconvenience at worst.

This barely registers on my give-a-shit meter.

Are we going to start threads about all minor inconveniences that impact very few people? Because I stubbed my toe the other day. And it hurt.
It's not just one person that is inconvenienced. Its all the biological females that compete with the transgender. And at the high school level, it's the parents of the all girls that compete with the transgender. And it's all the schools that have to compete with the school with the transgender.

At any rate, its your prerogative to not give a shit. Do you think the same about steroid use in professional men's sports?

It's not just one person that is inconvenienced. Its all the biological females that compete with the transgender. And at the high school level, it's the parents of the all girls that compete with the transgender. And it's all the schools that have to compete with the school with the transgender.

At any rate, its your prerogative to not give a shit. Do you think the same about steroid use in professional men's sports?

How exactly are the parents and other girls being inconvenienced?

There are more than 7 instances of steroids in all of men’s athletics. So that would be a bigger deal.

Obviously you have missed some of the stories linked in this thread if you think there are only 3.

I asked and that’s what people came up with.

Your link has two more.

Ok so that makes 5. Is that it? Do you have any more?

I’m seeing 5 total instances of this in all of high school and college female athletics where a trans athlete is taking medals alway from others. Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me.
Even one is a big deal. My kids are experiencing it now in AAU basketball and LAX. Simply unfair.

I agree that it’s unfair.

But it’s not very common. Percentage-wise, the trans community only makes up 0.6% of the population.

The likeliness that they’re in female athletics and dominating so much more than the others is even less likely. I’ve seen 5 instances of this in all of national female athletics. Five.

And even if they are dominating, still not a big deal.

We disagree. I don’t see this as a big deal.
That’s because it doesn’t impact you directly. At least you agree it’s cheating

Fuck the concept of privilidge as you and the other SJW dickless cucks use it, its nothing more than a lazy attempt to not have to argue a point, and to justify revenge over equality.

There's that envy of yours again, if people don't do things exactly the way you did or want them to do, the fuck em. Such a sad base emotional response.

Not at all, and clearly you didn't get the point I was making.

How many of these girls would get involved in Athletics if there was no pot of money to get a scholarship involved?

I mean, I got a scholarship... for military service... But it was a quid pro quo, the military got to use my labor and industry for the years I was in. So there was that.

It was pathetically sad for UIC, which gave out these scholarships, but if you had a lick of athletic talent, you didn't go to UIC, you went to Urbana which was a big ten school. But UIC kept charging the other students to pay for their delusions of having an athletic program.

It's hardly an academic issue. College is ridiculously expensive now. I couldn't do what I did back in the 1980's today. We put these kids into debt for decades.... and someone gets a scholarship for playing a sport no one is interested in, that the kids who didn't get scholarships end up paying for.

Then you are complaining that some guy is gaming the system by claiming to be a girl.

Um, yeah. Okay. So they are gaming the system... let's get rid of the system then.

Your point is retarded.

More bullshit attempts at being a cranky old cuck....

College is expensive because funding for it is so easy to get, thanks to progressive policies.

Once again "if it doesn't benefit Joe the biggest douchebag on this board, fuck it"

Please please please assume room temperature in the near future.

Fuck the concept of privilidge as you and the other SJW dickless cucks use it, its nothing more than a lazy attempt to not have to argue a point, and to justify revenge over equality.

There's that envy of yours again, if people don't do things exactly the way you did or want them to do, the fuck em. Such a sad base emotional response.

Not at all, and clearly you didn't get the point I was making.

How many of these girls would get involved in Athletics if there was no pot of money to get a scholarship involved?

I mean, I got a scholarship... for military service... But it was a quid pro quo, the military got to use my labor and industry for the years I was in. So there was that.

It was pathetically sad for UIC, which gave out these scholarships, but if you had a lick of athletic talent, you didn't go to UIC, you went to Urbana which was a big ten school. But UIC kept charging the other students to pay for their delusions of having an athletic program.

It's hardly an academic issue. College is ridiculously expensive now. I couldn't do what I did back in the 1980's today. We put these kids into debt for decades.... and someone gets a scholarship for playing a sport no one is interested in, that the kids who didn't get scholarships end up paying for.

Then you are complaining that some guy is gaming the system by claiming to be a girl.

Um, yeah. Okay. So they are gaming the system... let's get rid of the system then.
If you’re so concerned about college costs, tell universities to stop paying $180,000 a year for Directors of Lesbian Diversity then.

It's not just that, it's overall bloat at the management level, plus funding departments that only have the goal of perpetuating their own specific narrow field.

The issue is graduating 5000 people a year into a field that has openings for maybe 50.

That's What you were given. Examples. Not a rundown of every instance. You can look up many more.

That’s why I’m asking for the amount.

The examples provided are underwhelming considering how many females are in sports.
It's funny that you have a football player as your avatar considering your lack of understanding the need for fairness in sports. It seems you you believe that as long as only a few are allowed to have an unfair advantage, it doesn't matter.

It's funny that you have a football player as your avatar considering your lack of understanding the need for fairness in sports. It seems you you believe that as long as only a few are allowed to have an unfair advantage, it doesn't matter.

I acknowledged that it’s not fair.

It’s just not common and almost always not of significance. So it doesn’t register for me, at least not very high, even as a sports fan.

It’s just not common and almost always not of significance. So it doesn’t register for me, at least not very high, even as a sports fan.
I think it would be significant to you if your daughter, the fastest biological female in the state at 100 m, came in third behind two transgenders at the state competition.

With you, it does not register.

I think it would be significant to you if your daughter, the fastest biological female in the state at 100 m, came in third behind two transgenders at the state competition.

Maybe you just don’t know me very well.

Guess not!

Guess not!

Agree.

If you’re so concerned about college costs, tell universities to stop paying $180,000 a year for Directors of Lesbian Diversity then.

And which university did this? Or are you just making shit up again?

Even one is a big deal. My kids are experiencing it now in AAU basketball and LAX. Simply unfair.

It's a big deal to you... no one else cares.

I always find it amusing that you couldn't care less about anyone else's problems, but you expect the world to revolve around yours.

Of course stealing awards and statistics isn't all the ways men are destroying women's sports. This is what happens when men are allowed to beat women up.
Some women just need to put their clothes back on, go back to the kitchen, and submit themselves to their own husbands instead of spreading their legs for other men at sporting events.
All those movies and television shows where 100 pound women pick up and throw 200 pound men into the wall aren't real. Men do not punch out women and the girls snap back hitting harder than ever. It doesn't happen in real life even if some women believe it.
That's not how weight classes are matched in wrestling and boxing, and you know it. Not to mention I have very little interest in such sports at all, male or female, except to the extent that the fuckers patronizing those bitch-slapping whores are infringing on my rights and justifying further encroachments on my liberty.

And which university did this? Or are you just making shit up again?

It's a big deal to you... no one else cares.

I always find it amusing that you couldn't care less about anyone else's problems, but you expect the world to revolve around yours.
I find it amusing that you believe no one else cares when data shows otherwise. You don’t have kids so don’t tell me how to care about mine. Thank you.

Forum List

Back