Nice read on the Japanese reasoning of pearl H

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The Red Army was weakened by Stalins purges that killed many officers. So Hitler saw opportunity.

shoshi
Watching tens of millions of Germans and Russians killing each other off - is not a bad thing

I would go a step farther than Hansan and say that the japanese empire could have survived if they didnt bomb Pearl Harbor

from Tojo’s perspective it was the worst mistake in japanese history

They were just seeing if their meatheads were dumb enough to fly an airplane into a boat on command
It was a success !
Hmmmmm
I wonder how many from Bragg would jump out of a plane, sans 'chute, if they were told a commie flag burner was below ? Head butt him from 6500 ft or you aint no ranger !

They were just seeing if their meatheads were dumb enough to fly an airplane into a boat on command
It was a success !
Hmmmmm
I wonder how many from Bragg would jump out of a plane, sans 'chute, if they were told a commie flag burner was below ? Head butt him from 6500 ft or you aint no ranger !
There was a certain logic about piloting a kamikaze. The USN's anti-aircraft abilities and CAP were so good by 1944 that the odds of returning from a conventional dive or torpedo bombing attack weren't a lot worse than returning from a kamikaze attack. At least eth kamikaze had better odds of getting a hit than the conventional pilot with his poor training did.

Forum List

Back