Nice photo from my back door......

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Not...

106j1oz.jpg

I feel your pain, but double that. The snow is up to my waist in my back yard. I can't even get out there. :D

You should take the opportunity to make some awesome snowmen in your front yard. Life size Jabba the Hutt for example, or rip off some of those snowmen from Calvin and Hobbes.

I've been dying to make a snow fort in one of the huge snow banks. :lol: I could make a HUGE snow fort and then pelt people with snowballs and hide in my snow fort! Lol.

I feel your pain, but double that. The snow is up to my waist in my back yard. I can't even get out there. :D

You should take the opportunity to make some awesome snowmen in your front yard. Life size Jabba the Hutt for example, or rip off some of those snowmen from Calvin and Hobbes.
We got a cool spell here in Vegas. Won't be 80 today but in the mid-70's. We're breaking records too!

Hmm. Where is the middle finger smiley? :D

Yeah Chris..........go make a snowman.........:laugh2:......

We got a cool spell here in Vegas. Won't be 80 today but in the mid-70's. We're breaking records too!

Hmm. Where is the middle finger smiley? :D

Yeah Chris..........go make a snowman.........:laugh2:......

How about I pelt you with snowballs! :biggrin: Won't be so warm and cozy then. :wink_2:

I called time at 2 o'clock due to the rain, which was a shame because I was laying bricks today. One of the downsides of being the contractor is that you're rarely afforded the opportunity to lose yourself in manual work. In spite of being physically demanding, bricklaying is remarkably cathartic.

Forum List

Back