Nice Jackpot

92c9790b812d63dc0e1d5d76e884d9a1

Notice the player's credit amount.

Last edited:
Play the max #3 credits = $15.00 to get the jackpot. Look at the menu for 3rd Credit Winner.
Oh he will return that wthin 6 months then. Reminds me of a guy who was braging that the hit the RF on Carribean poker as he sat playing. Won $300K or something. I congratulated him and then asked him "what are you trying to do hit the RF in spades now"? He stumbled over a response realizing the point I was making. Once you hit like that, leave and never return, you are the wnner.

Last edited:
Oh he will return that wthin 6 months then. Reminds me of a guy who was braging that the hit the RF on Carribean poker as he sat playing. Won $300K or something. I congratulated him and then asked him "what are you trying to do hit the RF in spades now"? He stumbled over a response realizing the point I was making. Once you hit like that, leave and never return, you are the wnner.
He said he played that machine twice and nailed the jackpot. According to the readouts on the machine, that means he started with $70.00. Not bad.

Forum List

Back