Nice how we've grown as a country since we left that guy who divided us

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
What we needed was a guy and gal who cared, who showed unity and stuff. The gal has to be a little black to demonstrate a state of repair, and the guy has to be very genuine & kind. such as Joe Biden, who can bring us together like Obama did.

Last edited:
Yes. Hes being sarcastic. The country will never be unified as long as subversive Democrats hold any positions of power

Liberals believe there is "unity" as long as they're in control.

We are only "divided" if Republicans are in charge

It's hard to tell with some people.
I'm sarcastic, but I try and make it show that way. Or I will put "sarcasm" at the bottom of the post somewhere. LOL

I wish someone would come out with a sarcastic font.......it would make it SO much easier!!!

We live in a violent nation with violent people and you think Joe can stop what started long before the US was a nation?

What we needed was maturity in the white house. It's about moral compasses and right is just where you don't want to be with the orange-man and that. Since the calm the only guys behind what's left are legal gun owners, NRA members and such. They're just upset because Biden was a better choice than the fat guy.

We live in a violent nation with violent people and you think Joe can stop what started long before the US was a nation?

Despite the numbers the crime rate was historically low on Trump's watch we need Biden. Besides, the only reason it was historically low while Trump was POTUS was because of Obama. It's why I pay to hear Obama speak, and I've read all his books too.

What we needed was maturity in the white house. It's about moral compasses and right is just where you don't want to be with the orange-man and that. Since the calm the only guys behind what's left are legal gun owners, NRA members and such. They're just upset because Biden was a better choice than the fat guy.
Well, about the only thing I can agree with is that he IS mature.....very, very, very mature. Well beyond his expiration date.
As to the left (so-called Democrat Party) having a moral compass, that's so absurd it throws any sense of credibility out the window.
The left: Defund the police. Tell law enforcement to back off on stopping protesters from looting, rioting, committing arson, beating and killing not only their own, but also the police. Driving local businesses out of their area. Support the Marxist BLM. Demand that biological males in girls restrooms, just because they say they identify as women and ignore complaints from parents that males in girls restrooms are exposing their genitalia in front of minors. Release just captured felons with stolen firearms in an ongoing revolving door process. Trying to circumvent the Constitution.
On and on it goes. "Criminals.....the Democrat Party is your friend."
Then of course, there's the fact that you have to be a troll on the topic.

Despite the numbers the crime rate was historically low on Trump's watch we need Biden. Besides, the only reason it was historically low while Trump was POTUS was because of Obama. It's why I pay to hear Obama speak, and I've read all his books too.
How much do you pay to hear someone speak that has recorded speeches?

Clearly more guns is the answer....

This time last year you guys were celebrating record gun sales.....

This is what happens when you have more guns; more violence always follows. That is why no other nation on earth...ever...has decided to follow the American experiment on allowing it's population unlimited amounts of unregulated firearms.

Clearly more guns is the answer....

This time last year you guys were celebrating record gun sales.....

This is what happens when you have more guns; more violence always follows. That is why no other nation on earth...ever...has decided to follow the American experiment on allowing it's population unlimited amounts of unregulated firearms.
Don't be ridiculous! Guns being the cause of gun violence??? That is completely inconceivable! Everybody knows that the only possible explanation for more people being killed by guns is whether or not a certain party takes the presidency.

#sarcasm (not a font but effective right wthprog)

I'm going to assume this post was a casualty of using talk to text, because I've read it 3 times and I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm going to assume this post was a casualty of using talk to text, because I've read it 3 times and I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

Messing with "progress"ives.

Do you think the left is rational on any level?

Messing with "progress"ives.

Do you think the left is rational on any level?

No, I don't. But read your post and tell me if it says what you intended to say. I don't understand the following sentences:

"It's about moral compasses and right is just where you don't want to be with the orange-man and that. Since the calm the only guys behind what's left are legal gun owners..."

Don't be ridiculous! Guns being the cause of gun violence??? That is completely inconceivable! Everybody knows that the only possible explanation for more people being killed by guns is whether or not a certain party takes the presidency.

#sarcasm (not a font but effective right wthprog)
For a second, I thought that you were going to blame the obvious culprit to all the ills of the nation....gay marriage and the metric system.

It's hard to tell with some people.
I'm sarcastic, but I try and make it show that way. Or I will put "sarcasm" at the bottom of the post somewhere. LOL

I wish someone would come out with a sarcastic font.......it would make it SO much easier!!!
I know because I know his posting history.

On another forum I used "comic sans" when I was being sarcastic. Seemed appropriate

Your blithering and it gets worse with each post.
What we needed was a guy and gal who cared, who showed unity and stuff. The gal has to be a little black to demonstrate a state of repair, and the guy has to be very genuine & kind. such as Joe Biden, who can bring us together like Obama did.

What you need is an electorate with the ability to correctly discern who's lying to them and who isn't. You're a case in point. You believe everyone who lies to you and call those who tell you the truth "liars". You live in upside down land.

Forum List

Back