Nice going President Trump

Guys, prove it.
Show us what you've got that proves it 'was stolen', that it was a 'massive fraud'. That you have better goods than the Trump & Rudy show presented to 60+ courts. In short, that you know what you are talking about.

They can't. All they can do is chatter nonsensically.

They are Trump's people, remember.

Due to a massive conspiracy with money, intimidation, and just plain cowardice stopping the evidence from being presented.
There was massive fraud.
We were all surprised not only at how an election was blatantly stolen right in front of us all,
.................................................................................................
Guys, prove it.
Show us what you've got that proves it 'was stolen', that it was a 'massive fraud'. That you have better goods than the Trump & Rudy show presented to 60+ courts. In short, that you know what you are talking about.

You know, I've only lurked on this chatroom for a couple of weeks, but time and time again I've seen these emphatic assertions about what a stolen election it was, that there was vote rigging enough to change the outcome, that courts were too chicken --or crooked---to see the evidence offered, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And time and time again, when those 'asserters' are asked to show what they've got that is credibly sourced, vetted by informed and knowledgeable people.....well, they never do. They duck under the table, or go hide in the boy's john (or the girl's, in the case of some feminine named avatars).

What's up with that?
If you are convinced something bad, wrong, illegal, immoral, actually occurred, well, you should be able to explain it. To demonstrate how you came to such a conclusion, and what sourcing you used to substantiate your beliefs.

But the posters don't do that.

I'm concluding these asserters of 'stolen election', 'fraud voting', etc., ain't really here for mature discourse or debate.
Nope.
They are merely digital graffiti paint-canners........quickly spray some inchoate thought of theirs on the forum....and then scurry away without any sense of responsibility towards a real exchange of ideas.

Anyway, that's my impression-du-jour. And my opinion.

Other than that, I kinda like this message board. Look forward to exploring other sections.
This proves it. Look at it dickweed.

...Due to a massive conspiracy with money, intimidation, and just plain cowardice stopping the evidence from being presented. Try the truth. 50+ Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing
Is there a psychiatrist in the house? :auiqs.jpg:
Not working. There was massive fraud. True story.
:lmao:
Guilty conscience?
LOLOLOL

No.

And I'll keep laughing and you idiots until you actually prove there was massive fraud. Just saying there was doesn't actually prove squat.

Due to a massive conspiracy with money, intimidation, and just plain cowardice stopping the evidence from being presented.
There was massive fraud.
We were all surprised not only at how an election was blatantly stolen right in front of us all,
.................................................................................................
Guys, prove it.

You know, I've only lurked on this chatroom for a couple of weeks, but time and time again I've seen these emphatic assertions about what a stolen election it was, that there was vote rigging enough to change the outcome, that courts were too chicken --or crooked---to see the evidence offered, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And time and time again, when those 'asserters' are asked to show what they've got that is credibly sourced, vetted by informed and knowledgeable people.....well, they never do. They duck under the table, or go hide in the boy's john (or the girl's, in the case of some feminine named avatars).

What's up with that?
If you are convinced something bad, wrong, illegal, immoral, actually occurred, well, you should be able to explain it. To demonstrate how you came to such a conclusion, and what sourcing you used to substantiate your beliefs.

I'm concluding these asserters of 'stolen election', 'fraud voting', etc., ain't really here for mature discourse or debate.
Nope.
They are merely digital graffiti paint-canners........quickly spray some inchoate thought of theirs on the forum....and then scurry away without any sense of responsibility towards a real exchange of ideas.

Other than that, I kinda like this message board. Look forward to exploring other sections.
All that proves is people lodged complaints of fraud. It doesn't actually prove any fraud at all.

Here's one example from the source YOU provided...

Dead people voted. I saw them exit their graves and vote

You, being the brain-dead loser you are, actually try to sell that as proof of voter fraud. :cuckoo:

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

All that proves is people lodged complaints of fraud. It doesn't actually prove any fraud at all.

You, being the brain-dead loser you are, actually try to sell that as proof of voter fraud. :cuckoo:
There are a shitload of mathematical virtual impossibilities. There are loads of data with exact ratios. That does not happen. Vote drops with over 100,000 ballots with 90% going for Biden. It all screams fraud.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

There are a shitload of mathematical virtual impossibilities. There are loads of data with exact ratios. Vote drops with over 90% going for Biden. It all screams fraud.
You lie. Just like you lied about people claiming to see dead people rise from their graves to go vote.

"There are a shitload of mathematical virtual impossibilities."

........................................................................................................

On the other hand, there is a, ummm?...boatload... of mathematical certainties.

To wit: Joe Biden....... .Popular Vote: 81,283,361 Electoral College: 306
Don Trump......Popular Vote: 74,222,960 Electoral College: 232

"There are a shitload of mathematical virtual impossibilities."
........................................................................................................

On the other hand, there is a, ummm?...boatload... of mathematical certainties.

To wit: Joe Biden....... .Popular Vote: 81,283,361 Electoral College: 306
Don Trump......Popular Vote: 74,222,960 Electoral College: 232
Those are fraudulent numbers. Anything else?

Those are fraudulent numbers.

Those are state certified numbers.
Signed and sworn to by multiple vetted and authorized officials.
Not a few of those votes were even re-counted multiple times.
Hand counted for many votes.

So..........

The burden is obvious.
And it is on you, poster 'Lastamender'.

Your hand is called.
Show it.
Prove you know what you are talking about.

Batter up.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

I won't comment on particular fraud, however, you demos now have a bigger problem brewing. 1. At least half of America believes our election system is compromised. And, 2. Blue collar middle class demos are leaving the party for the GOP...

You should worry.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

I won't comment on particular fraud, however, you demos now have a bigger problem brewing. 1. At least half of America believes our election system is compromised. And, 2. Blue collar middle class demos are leaving the party for the GOP...

You should worry.
I do worry that Trump has undermined our election process as that is a cornerstone to our freedom and democracy. That's just yet one more shining example of how unfit he was for the office of President.

But it's the right who should worry more. What he succeeded in doing by undermining our election process was to disenchant Americans from voting in a system they no longer trust. That only hurts Republicans since a vast majority of Democrats still have faith in our system. As does a majority in the middle. It's the right where we find a majority losing faith. And we all witnessed first hand the results as Republicans lost 2 Senate seats in Georgia in January because many Republicans didn't bother to vote because they didn't trust the election. Those two seats cost Republicans control of the Senate and that's solely on Trump's doing.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

You should worry.
I do worry that Trump has undermined our election process as that is a cornerstone to our freedom and democracy. That's just yet one more shining example of how unfit he was for the office of President.

But it's the right who should worry more. What he succeeded in doing by undermining our election process was to disenchant Americans from voting in a system they no longer trust. That only hurts Republicans since a vast majority of Democrats still have faith in our system. As does a majority in the middle. It's the right where we find a majority losing faith. And we all witnessed first hand the results as Republicans lost 2 Senate seats in Georgia in January because many Republicans didn't bother to vote because they didn't trust the election. Those two seats cost Republicans control of the Senate and that's solely on Trump's doing.

Well, I would say it was McConnell who blew it. GA voters clearly voted for the checks. They haven't come yet. Which is another problem for demos. As they overplay their hand the blame will be theirs.

As for the other stuff, we obviously hold different opinions on that, but right now, demos have more to loose beginning this summer as the run for '22 gets underway...

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

You should worry.

Well, I would say it was McConnell who blew it. GA voters clearly voted for the checks. They haven't come yet. Which is another problem for demos. As they overplay their hand the blame will be theirs.

As for the other stuff, we obviously hold different opinions on that, but right now, demos have more to loose beginning this summer as the run for '22 gets underway...
I don't see why anything will change? Liberals and most moderates will continue having faith in the election process while most conservatives won't. And many Americans who lost faith will not vote.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

You should worry.

I don't see why anything will change? Liberals and most moderates will continue having faith in the election process while most conservatives won't. And many Americans who lost faith will not vote.

We'll have to see about that. Something tells me that when a republican is elected again, you'll object, saying they "stole" it.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

You should worry.

We'll have to see about that. Something tells me that when a republican is elected again, you'll object, saying they "stole" it.
Don't listen to the voices in your head -- I've never once accused Republicans of stealing an election.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

You should worry.

Don't listen to the voices in your head -- I've never once accused Republicans of stealing an election.

Ok, we're done.

There was massive fraud.
Guys, prove it.

What's up with that?

Nope.

In post #158 the poster 'Lastamender' offers us a video.

What the topic is, we cannot know. There is little indication in the scant titling.
I would ask the poster 'Lastamender'....or in the future, ANY contributor here who seeks to inform by attaching a video or even just a link to a narrative or to a website........well, tell us whadahell we would be opening if we clicked on it.

It is not that difficult to prep a synopsis, some bullet-points, or an 'executive summary'...... in short a heads-up.

I, for one, will not open up a blind link without some short narrative explaining what I am suppose to find in the link.

So, whatever message poster 'Lastamender' believes his linked video demonstrates, well, there's a problem.

In post #158 the poster 'Lastamender' offers us a video.

What the topic is, we cannot know. There is little indication in the scant titling.
I would ask the poster 'Lastamender'....or in the future, ANY contributor here who seeks to inform by attaching a video or even just a link to a narrative or to a website........well, tell us whadahell we would be opening if we clicked on it.

It is not that difficult to prep a synopsis, some bullet-points, or an 'executive summary'...... in short a heads-up.

I, for one, will not open up a blind link without some short narrative explaining what I am suppose to find in the link.

So, whatever message poster 'Lastamender' believes his linked video demonstrates, well, there's a problem.
Too bad. I did not post a video. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back