Nice going President Trump

Trump tried to prove in court that the election was fraudulent. Due to lack of evidence he lost 60 out of 61 court case. The single victory was related to a regulation, not voter fraud. Many fo the judges were Trump appointees.
you lying little skank,, he didnt file 61 cases,, he maybe filed 4 and they were thrown out on standing not merit,,,

A typical Trump fan. He is either lying or he is clueless.

The president and his allies filed 62 lawsuits in state and federal courts seeking to overturn election results in states the president lost. Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed.

Some cases were dismissed for lack of standing and others based on the merits of the voter fraud allegations. The decisions have came from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges – including federal judges appointed by Trump.

These people simply can't face the truth. They make up their own reality, and it has no basis in fact. These are the same people who actually believe Trump and that he won the election. Trump lost by over seven million votes. Under Trump's leadership, his party lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency in four years, a 90-year old record.

Still these people hang with Trump. I don't get that. He is a loser.

failed doesnt mean thrown out on the merits,,,

and I dont need to be a trump supporter to know that,,

dont confuse my hatred for dems as being a trump supporter,, that puts you at a disadvantage,,

Imagine this ... if you can. A former President of the United States verbally attacked one of the three branches of our government as established by our Constitution. He did so on the basis of a lie.

“This election was rigged, and the Supreme Court and other courts didn’t want to do anything about it,” Trump said. “They rejected it,” Trump continued, attacking the High Court. “They should be ashamed of themselves for what they've done to our country. They didn't have the guts or the courage to make the right decision.”

Three of the justices were appointed by Trump.

Now try to imagine a former Republican President attacking 17 members of his own party, while insisting that his party was united. “We have the Republican Party,” Trump said. “It's going to unite and be stronger than ever before."

Now imagine a former President saying all this to roaring applause from Republican lawmakers and grassroots Republicans attending CPAC. Assailing the third branch of our government led the Republican crowd to loudly chant, “You won, you won," to which Trump responded, “We did.”

The reader does not have to imagine any of this. All of this happened on Sunday.

The complete silence from Trump's followers on these issues is deafening.

And highly significant.

republicans are not for small government,,,
They claim to be. Of course they claim a lot of shit...almost all of it bullshit
they claim for smaller than what dems propose which is still far from small government,,

the real problem is why are dems calling for a huge government that controls private lives in a free country,,

its almost like they are against any type of freedom,,,

[/QUOTE]
These people simply can't face the truth. They make up their own reality, and it has no basis in fact. These are the same people who actually believe Trump and that he won the election. Trump lost by over seven million votes. Under Trump's leadership, his party lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency in four years, a 90-year old record.

[/QUOTE]

dont confuse my hatred for dems as being a trump supporter,, that puts you at a disadvantage,,
[/QUOTE]

Are you ashamed of your support for Trump? That, of course, makes perfect sense.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you ashamed of your support for Trump? That, of course, makes perfect sense.
[/QUOTE]

how can I be ashamed of something I didnt do???

Trump knows he won the election - American Thinker

During his speech at CPAC on Sunday afternoon, Donald Trump made no bones about the fact that he won the 2020 election. The reason he's not in the White House is because of a system that was reconfigured for fraud and a cowardly Supreme Court. He also warned Americans worried about future elections that HR1, a bill the Congressional Democrats are pushing, will permanently ensconce election fraud.

Trump noted that he got 12 million more votes than in 2016; carried Florida, Ohio, and Iowa by large margins; and won 18 of America's 19 bellwether counties. "There's never been anything like that. And yet, did Biden win? No!" The election, Trump rightly said, was "a disgrace to our country."

Trump had a laundry list of ways to make the elections fair:

• Hold them on a single day, not over weeks;
  • Limit absentee ballots to those who prove they cannot make it to the polls;
  • Demand voter ID, universal signature-matching, and citizenship verification; and
  • Enforce stringent chain of custody requirements.
Using COVID as an excuse, the Democrats ignored all the systems that ensure fair elections. The result was an "election process [that] is worse than that in many cases of a third-world country." And the Democrats, he said, are so proud of what they did, they "admitted [it] in Time Magazine[.] ... They just couldn't hold it in. They had to brag about it."
Hey mods, why are we letting the wack-jobs post conspiracy theories in the wrong forums?
where else would you post if they stopped allowing you to do it here???
You have me confused with the tRumplings.

Don't do that.

Everything listed in the TIME article was perfectly legal. It was just a coordinated get out the vote effort. Of course he didn't like it--the effort was for Biden, and it worked.
It worked because of massive fraud.
Now all you have to do is borrow a Time Machine and travel back to November 2020 and serve-up evidence of same that your Baboon-God and minions could not...

Everything listed in the TIME article was perfectly legal. It was just a coordinated get out the vote effort. Of course he didn't like it--the effort was for Biden, and it worked.
It worked because of massive fraud.
Now all you have to do is borrow a Time Machine and travel back to November 2020 and serve-up evidence of same that your Baboon-God and minions could not...
Due to a massive conspiracy with money, intimidation, and just plain cowardice stopping the evidence from being presented. Try the truth.

50+

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

...Decent people are always shocked and surprised at the depths to which folks like you will sink.
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about?
Which word don't you understand?
Not "a" word, but the collection, as strung together... what-the-hell are you talking about... "...folks like you will sink."
We were all surprised not only at how an election was blatantly stolen right in front of us all, but also by how many of you were so willing to ignore all the shenanigans and fuckery........ frankly, we thought better of most of you.

We were wrong.

You all who continue to insist that everything was fair and honest are actually much shittier people than we ever thought you were, and we are shocked and dismayed at that.
Because your actions are making it clear to us all that TPTB could do anything at all and none of you have the heart or honor to speak out against them...... (smh).
You're simply sorry excuses for men, and you should be ashamed of yourselves, just like we are ashamed of having lowlifes like you polluting our country.

(Do you understand now? If not, too bad...... BFYTW)

Due to a massive conspiracy with money, intimidation, and just plain cowardice stopping the evidence from being presented.
There was massive fraud.
We were all surprised not only at how an election was blatantly stolen right in front of us all,
.................................................................................................
Guys, prove it.
Show us what you've got that proves it 'was stolen', that it was a 'massive fraud'. That you have better goods than the Trump & Rudy show presented to 60+ courts. In short, that you know what you are talking about.

You know, I've only lurked on this chatroom for a couple of weeks, but time and time again I've seen these emphatic assertions about what a stolen election it was, that there was vote rigging enough to change the outcome, that courts were too chicken --or crooked---to see the evidence offered, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And time and time again, when those 'asserters' are asked to show what they've got that is credibly sourced, vetted by informed and knowledgeable people.....well, they never do. They duck under the table, or go hide in the boy's john (or the girl's, in the case of some feminine named avatars).

What's up with that?
If you are convinced something bad, wrong, illegal, immoral, actually occurred, well, you should be able to explain it. To demonstrate how you came to such a conclusion, and what sourcing you used to substantiate your beliefs.

But the posters don't do that.

I'm concluding these asserters of 'stolen election', 'fraud voting', etc., ain't really here for mature discourse or debate.
Nope.
They are merely digital graffiti paint-canners........quickly spray some inchoate thought of theirs on the forum....and then scurry away without any sense of responsibility towards a real exchange of ideas.

Anyway, that's my impression-du-jour. And my opinion.

Other than that, I kinda like this message board. Look forward to exploring other sections.

Trump isn't the only one lying about the events of Jan. 6 and the false claim that the election was stolen from him. The shame of it is, so are Trumpian Republican lawmakers. Some have made the claim that antifa, BLM, and other "fake" Trump supporters invaded the capitol.

FBI Director Christopher Wray was grilled today by Senators, victims of the Trump-led assault on the capitol.

USA Today reports, "Wray acknowledged that followers of the left-leaning ideology known as Antifa – short for "anti-fascist" – and Black Lives Matter are not among the hundreds swept up so far in the ongoing Capitol investigation, dispelling unfounded conspiracy theories advanced by Trump supporters."

Wray made it abundantly clear that the Trump supporters who attacked our capitol were domestic terrorists.

'Far-right extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat'

Far-right extremist groups like the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Qanon. All of whom participated in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In a previous Senate hearing Wray made it perfectly clear there was no voter fraud.

“We have not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it’s by mail or otherwise,” Wray told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Everything Trump touches turns to crap, and yet, without explanation, his support on the grassroots level remains. Go figure. Perhaps it is an intelligence issue. Lack of awareness certainly.

Forum List

Back