Nice going President Trump

I am sure it varies,,,
You can just admit you’re wrong, you know.
wrong about what??
the USC is in numerical order not alphabetical,,

unless you have proof otherwise youre the one thats wrong,,
Court cases are referenced by their names. You denied this is true but you know you’re wrong.
how could I deny it when lawyers do both,, and doesnt matter how they do it matters how you look it up,,

you tell me to look up tom verses harry I still need the numbers

I am sure it varies,,,
wrong about what??

Court cases are referenced by their names. You denied this is true but you know you’re wrong.
how could I deny it when lawyers do both,, and doesnt matter how they do it matters how you look it up,,

You said it was “all about the numbers”.
not in the legal community,,,

its all about the numbers,,,
Now you say it’s both.

Show me a decision where a case was referenced by the number and not the name.

I am sure it varies,,,
wrong about what??

You said it was “all about the numbers”.
not in the legal community,,,

its all about the numbers,,,
Now you say it’s both.

Show me a decision where a case was referenced by the number and not the name.
why would I do that??

and why are you changing the subject??

why would I do that??
You would do that if you wanted me to believe you. But the fact that you can’t do it, proves you’re a liar and an idiot. The fact that you’re contradicting yourself proves you’re a liar and an idiot.

Thanks for the help.

Trump knows he won the election - American Thinker

During his speech at CPAC on Sunday afternoon, Donald Trump made no bones about the fact that he won the 2020 election. The reason he's not in the White House is because of a system that was reconfigured for fraud and a cowardly Supreme Court. He also warned Americans worried about future elections that HR1, a bill the Congressional Democrats are pushing, will permanently ensconce election fraud.

Trump noted that he got 12 million more votes than in 2016; carried Florida, Ohio, and Iowa by large margins; and won 18 of America's 19 bellwether counties. "There's never been anything like that. And yet, did Biden win? No!" The election, Trump rightly said, was "a disgrace to our country."

Trump had a laundry list of ways to make the elections fair:

• Hold them on a single day, not over weeks;
  • Limit absentee ballots to those who prove they cannot make it to the polls;
  • Demand voter ID, universal signature-matching, and citizenship verification; and
  • Enforce stringent chain of custody requirements.
Using COVID as an excuse, the Democrats ignored all the systems that ensure fair elections. The result was an "election process [that] is worse than that in many cases of a third-world country." And the Democrats, he said, are so proud of what they did, they "admitted [it] in Time Magazine[.] ... They just couldn't hold it in. They had to brag about it."

The party of "small government" just added layers and layers of government approval or your right to vote, and you think that's a good idea.

It's highly amusing that the Republicans, which used mail in voting on demand, to drive out the vote. While all other nations in the free world are looking to make voting inclusive and to get more of their voters to participate in elections, and the Republican Party in the United States is trying to keep people from voting.

How very authoritarian of them.

Trump knows he won the election - American Thinker

During his speech at CPAC on Sunday afternoon, Donald Trump made no bones about the fact that he won the 2020 election. The reason he's not in the White House is because of a system that was reconfigured for fraud and a cowardly Supreme Court. He also warned Americans worried about future elections that HR1, a bill the Congressional Democrats are pushing, will permanently ensconce election fraud.

Trump noted that he got 12 million more votes than in 2016; carried Florida, Ohio, and Iowa by large margins; and won 18 of America's 19 bellwether counties. "There's never been anything like that. And yet, did Biden win? No!" The election, Trump rightly said, was "a disgrace to our country."

Trump had a laundry list of ways to make the elections fair:

• Hold them on a single day, not over weeks;
  • Limit absentee ballots to those who prove they cannot make it to the polls;
  • Demand voter ID, universal signature-matching, and citizenship verification; and
  • Enforce stringent chain of custody requirements.
Using COVID as an excuse, the Democrats ignored all the systems that ensure fair elections. The result was an "election process [that] is worse than that in many cases of a third-world country." And the Democrats, he said, are so proud of what they did, they "admitted [it] in Time Magazine[.] ... They just couldn't hold it in. They had to brag about it."

The party of "small government" just added layers and layers of government approval or your right to vote, and you think that's a good idea.

It's highly amusing that the Republicans, which used mail in voting on demand, to drive out the vote. While all other nations in the free world are looking to make voting inclusive and to get more of their voters to participate in elections, and the Republican Party in the United States is trying to keep people from voting.

How very authoritarian of them.
republicans are not for small government,,,

not sure where you got that idea,,

Everything listed in the TIME article was perfectly legal. It was just a coordinated get out the vote effort. Of course he didn't like it--the effort was for Biden, and it worked.
No ma'am, It was not just a get out the vote effort. It was a conspiracy to manipulate the election for Biden and if we had a true justice system I doubt it would be deemed legal. From the article: That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information." That you can see the effort was for Biden gives lie to their statement that they weren't trying to control the outcome. That this happened should terrify people on both sides of political ideology.

The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election | Time

That's amusing, but now let's call it what it really is --- a childish hissyfit by an orange freak who can't face any kind of reality in any form if it doesn't buff Numero Uno's bishop, so he invents his own reality, not having the cojones to face up to the simple fact of LOSING AN ELECTION like Carter, Bush, Ford, Hoover, Taft, Cleveland, van Buren, Adams and Adams were able to, not to mention the Romneys, McCains, Kerrys, Gores, Doles etc etc etc.
Let's call this article what it is. It was the cabal's victory lap claiming credit for manipulating this election. No Republican or Trump supporter made that crap up. They published that article to pat themselves on the back. Do you really think that since this self titled cabal was able to control this election that they're going to dissolve themselves and let honesty return to media? Are you that gullible?

Are you that limber? I mean you're contorting a powerful lot of rhetorical pretzelific limbs here just to avoid having to admit your guy LOST. Never, literally never, have we seen this degree of Sore Loserism.

I think I misspoke earlier when I said "it's time to grow up". It's WAY PAST time.
You may well be content with an unelected cabal " controlling the flow of information " (their words), I'm not. You might want to look in the mirror as you're saying grow up because only children are content to accept only what the adults want them to know.

And who is it who's willing to accept what the purveyor of thirty thousand lies in his one term alone feeds them, having nothing whatsoever to back up that self-delusion? Hm?

"Negative children"?

Fer fux sake what do you halluncinators do when your team loses a sports event? Can't be pretty.

Everything listed in the TIME article was perfectly legal. It was just a coordinated get out the vote effort. Of course he didn't like it--the effort was for Biden, and it worked.
No ma'am, It was not just a get out the vote effort. It was a conspiracy to manipulate the election for Biden and if we had a true justice system I doubt it would be deemed legal. From the article: That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information." That you can see the effort was for Biden gives lie to their statement that they weren't trying to control the outcome. That this happened should terrify people on both sides of political ideology.

That's amusing, but now let's call it what it really is --- a childish hissyfit by an orange freak who can't face any kind of reality in any form if it doesn't buff Numero Uno's bishop, so he invents his own reality, not having the cojones to face up to the simple fact of LOSING AN ELECTION like Carter, Bush, Ford, Hoover, Taft, Cleveland, van Buren, Adams and Adams were able to, not to mention the Romneys, McCains, Kerrys, Gores, Doles etc etc etc.
Let's call this article what it is. It was the cabal's victory lap claiming credit for manipulating this election. No Republican or Trump supporter made that crap up. They published that article to pat themselves on the back. Do you really think that since this self titled cabal was able to control this election that they're going to dissolve themselves and let honesty return to media? Are you that gullible?

Are you that limber? I mean you're contorting a powerful lot of rhetorical pretzelific limbs here just to avoid having to admit your guy LOST. Never, literally never, have we seen this degree of Sore Loserism.

I think I misspoke earlier when I said "it's time to grow up". It's WAY PAST time.
You may well be content with an unelected cabal " controlling the flow of information " (their words), I'm not. You might want to look in the mirror as you're saying grow up because only children are content to accept only what the adults want them to know.

And who is it who's willing to accept what the purveyor of thirty thousand lies in his one term alone feeds them, having nothing whatsoever to back up that self-delusion? Hm?

"Negative children"?

Fer fux sake what do you halluncinators do when your team loses a sports event? Can't be pretty.
You should realize that your thirty thousand lie garbage is a lie in itself. Open your eyes and read something outside your normal and comfortable sphere. Did Trump tell some lies. Yep. Every politician does. Did CNN and the Washington Post label anything they personally disagreed with as a lie? Why yes they did. You would think that the party of , "It depends on what the meaning of is is", would be more discerning.

"Negative children"?

You should realize that your thirty thousand lie garbage is a lie in itself. Open your eyes and read something outside your normal and comfortable sphere. Did Trump tell some lies. Yep. Every politician does. Did CNN and the Washington Post label anything they personally disagreed with as a lie? Why yes they did. You would think that the party of , "It depends on what the meaning of is is", would be more discerning.
"some lies"

rotfl-gif.288736

"Negative children"?

And here we go YET AGAIN with the tired puerile fallacy of stuffing it all into "parties" and "left and right" and "politicians" NONE of which are the least bit relevant here. Y'all still seem to think trying to take everybody's eye off the obvious ball somehow makes it go away like some ostrich. Hasn't worked yet and isn't about to.

"Negative children"?

"some lies"

rotfl-gif.288736

Rooty was "a noun, a verb and 9/11". Rump is "a noun, a verb, and a front-end loaderfull of pure unadulterated self-delusional Bullshit".

"well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.”

Ummm, this may just be me, but..........but the above seems to have nailed the White House, the Trump Campaign, and all their talking heads ....well, nailed it deadsolidperfectly.

IMHO

Trump tried to prove in court that the election was fraudulent. Due to lack of evidence he lost 60 out of 61 court case. The single victory was related to a regulation, not voter fraud. Many fo the judges were Trump appointees.
you lying little skank,, he didnt file 61 cases,, he maybe filed 4 and they were thrown out on standing not merit,,,

A typical Trump fan. He is either lying or he is clueless.

The president and his allies filed 62 lawsuits in state and federal courts seeking to overturn election results in states the president lost. Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed.

Some cases were dismissed for lack of standing and others based on the merits of the voter fraud allegations. The decisions have came from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges – including federal judges appointed by Trump.

These people simply can't face the truth. They make up their own reality, and it has no basis in fact. These are the same people who actually believe Trump and that he won the election. Trump lost by over seven million votes. Under Trump's leadership, his party lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency in four years, a 90-year old record.

Still these people hang with Trump. I don't get that. He is a loser.

Every one knows this election was fraudulent....everyone.....
"Everyone" in your little circle of MAGArats maybe. But even there I think in your heart of hearts you know he lost.

You just don't care because you FEEL like he should have won. After all that's what you WANTED and that's all you care about.

Forum List

Back