Nice going President Trump

So we're pretty much where we left off before the Stop the Steal insurrection? Just so you know, I ignore this foolishness, so don't bother on my account.
It wasn't an insurrection. An insurrection involves guns and bombs and fighting and lots of dead bodies. If it had been an insurrection....many members of congress wouldn't be alive today.
What it really turned out to be was a setup by Nancy Pelosi with the help of the Lincoln Project to pull a false-flag operation to get rid of Trump before his term was over. She tipped it off a few months before they did it. She literally said they would do it, and she did it. Pelosi 'says she wants to pull Trump out the White House by his hair'

These narcissistic assholes are like Muslim terrorists.....they always brag about what they're going to do before they do it because they think nobody can stop them.

Last edited:
unelected cabal " controlling the flow of information "
What do you call the Big Lie? There was bigtime control of an unbelievable flow of dishonest wheedling and misinformation and escalating violent rhetoric for two months. I'd sure love to know the masterminds behind it; they belong in prison for the rest of their lives. There was a cabal alright. You're just confused about who was operating it.
I'm not at all confused. If you haven't, READ the TIME article. They lay out exactly how they worked to affect the election. They openly tell you. You should really try to set your partisanship aside and see the 1984 hiding in plain site in that article. The next time, that cabal might not be working for your desired result. NO ONE should be controlling the free flow of information in this country. It's scary that so many are willing to cede the first amendment if doing so will offer them a perceived short term political gain. The following paragraphs from the article should jangle alarm bells for EVERYONE that values free speech.

"

According to Ball, a biographer of Nancy Pelosi, this was the result of “a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both [timely] curtailed the [Black Lives Matter] protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs.” It came from “an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”

She described these groups who worked together for many months before the election as a “well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.”

“Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding,” she wrote. “They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time.”

“They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation,” she continued, “and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction.” And, after election day, “they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.”

Ian Bassin, who is identified in the column as the co-founder of Protect Democracy, is quoted as basically affirming Giuliani’s assertion, stating “it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally.”
Thanks, I DID read it, but the refresher was helpful.
You really, honestly can't see it, can you? Do you think if they were being open and honest that the perpetrators of the Big Lie would say anything different? This past election was a war for the hearts and souls of the American people, Vel. An autocrat was trying to sieze an election he lost, aided by the political party in control. It was the most massive propaganda campaign I've ever witnessed.

But it was all just as legal as T**** and Co. lying to the American people and whining to every court in the land, who all told him to go fly a kite.

which one??
What is the name of a case filed by Trump’s campaign that was dismissed on standing?
LACK of standing. OMG!!!!
I can't.

1614655907211.png

Madison v Marbury
Brown v Board of Education.

To poster 'colfax': I've read the exchange between your avatar and the 'Progressive Hunter' avatar.

I must say, you have well befuddled him.
Judging by his responses I kinda think he doesn't know if he's been shot, knifed, or snake-bit.
Meaning, he appears unable to respond.
Tho I suspect it is really 'unwilling'. Perhaps fearing his avatar will only get stucker and stucker on the tar-baby he doesn't quite know how to get unstuck from.

What responses he does give sadly re-enforce the long standing snark that 'Trump supporters are low-information people'. A snark that has been around since at least 2015.

It's sad.
Bigly

Madison v Marbury

To poster 'colfax': I've read the exchange between your avatar and the 'Progressive Hunter' avatar.

Judging by his responses I kinda think he doesn't know if he's been shot, knifed, or snake-bit.
Tho I suspect it is really 'unwilling'. Perhaps fearing his avatar will only get stucker and stucker on the tar-baby he doesn't quite know how to get unstuck from.

What responses he does give sadly re-enforce the long standing snark that 'Trump supporters are low-information people'. A snark that has been around since at least 2015.

It's sad.
Bigly

well dont you feel like an idiot,,

if you knew anything you would know I'm not a trump supporter and am giving colfart a taste of his own medicine with stupid word games,, similar to what he likes to do,,

but thanks for stopping by and making an ass of yourself,,,

Madison v Marbury

It's sad.
Bigly

well dont you feel like an idiot,,

if you knew anything you would know I'm not a trump supporter and am giving colfart a taste of his own medicine with stupid word games,, similar to what he likes to do,,

but thanks for stopping by and making an ass of yourself,,,
I asked you a simple question, which you can’t answer.

You’re a troll. Or an idiot. Probably both. I don’t play word games, you’re just easily confused.

Everything listed in the TIME article was perfectly legal. It was just a coordinated get out the vote effort. Of course he didn't like it--the effort was for Biden, and it worked.
It was legal, although it shows that it's a joke. Corporations have the legal means to manipulate elections to their liking, so voting doesn't really matter.

It wasn't enough for them to buy all the candidates. They had to make sure that they got the candidate they wanted most.

Everything listed in the TIME article was perfectly legal. It was just a coordinated get out the vote effort. Of course he didn't like it--the effort was for Biden, and it worked.
It was legal, although it shows that it's a joke. Corporations have the legal means to manipulate elections to their liking, so voting doesn't really matter.

It wasn't enough for them to buy all the candidates. They had to make sure that they got the candidate they wanted most.
Google v, ALEC?

I do wish corporations couldn't contribute, but they'd find some way around it.

I do wish corporations couldn't contribute, but they'd find some way around it.
The Google v. Oracle case is relevant, as is ALEC's amicus brief, although that's specifically more related to how IP laws in the US are rather strange compared to a lot of the rest of the world.

At this point, I think the only way you could actually change things meaningfully in this regard is to completely revamp corporate law. The corporate veil itself should be removed.

Forum List

Back