NH Audit

Arizona may have been the first to authorize a forensic audit of the 2020 elections, but New Hampshire opened an audit of a particular down-ballot election after a request for the audit came from a Democrat that lost her race by only 24 votes.

The audit has not only uncovered significant manipulation of the ballots but has verified that her margin of loss was far greater than the original .005%. Instead of losing by a mere 24 votes, she lost by 420 votes (9.6%)

Surprise. surprise. surprise! The ballot fraud was not confined to the Presidential ticket. The entire Democrat Party was favored by the corrupted ballot counting system.

Expect more news of a similar nature from other states whose legislatures call for a forensic audit. Joe Biden "voter fraud organization" was exactly that. He did not misspeak!

Jesus, is there even ONE FUCKING STATE of all the swing states we can honestly audit here that actually goes to the boob in the White House in the most honest and supervised election in history?

Maybe we need to go back and audit 2018, 2012, 2008 and a few other years!

This was a stolen Election, the whole world knows it, and I pray that the truth comes out.

There won't be peace until the truth comes out!

You can't make this shit up. Yep....somehow voting machines made errors. Imagine that. And all the errors hurt the GOP candidates and helped the Dim candidates. I'm sure it has to be purely coincidence, right? :lol:

Here's the story.

Last edited:
250fbbb8f6be098b4f732bb3e919b15e1d7363ee1ec3adbeb938a560edfe8275.jpg

You can't make this shit up. Yep....somehow voting machines made errors. Imagine that. And all the errors hurt the GOP candidates and helped the Dim candidates. I'm sure it has to be purely coincidence, right? :lol:

Here's the story.

Yet you are making stuff up.

Your title is simply a lie.

Here's the story.

Nobody is making anything up.

You cheating shit biscuits thought that nobody would quibble over 4 electoral votes, and got totally careless.

Here's the story.

Corn Hole, you clearly did not read the story. But hey, you are a Dim. :(

Key quote from the article you didn't read or possibly because you are illiterate?

"The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3."

Last edited:

Here's the story.

Matches my siggy. :)

1621312953255.png

Here's the story.

Uh, no, you’re the liar.

Here's the story.

Key quote from the article you didn't read or possibly because you are illiterate?

"The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3."
Yeah...your title said "every republican".... It's a lie. You know it's a lie. You should stop lying.

Here's the story.

Yeah...your title said "every republican".... It's a lie. You know it's a lie. You should stop lying.

~~~~~~
Whine, whine, whine, but no cheese....

Here's the story.

~~~~~~
Yeah the truth, to some, is problematic. That it makes you upset is not my problem.

Here's the story.

~~~~~~

Here's the story.

~~~~~~
Yeah the truth, to some, is problematic. That it makes you upset is not my problem.

Corn hole, you do realize you are only making yourself look like an idiot. The article is quite clear. The voting machines fucked up. They were wrong. 4 GOP candidates were under counted. The one Dim candidate was over counted. Those facts are indisputable.

This is just a tiny sliver of the bullshit that happened on election night. Dims and the media saying otherwise is just sad. :(

New Topics

Forum List

Back