NFL's "fight against breast cancer" - won't ever get a penny from me

bill5

Jul 26, 2011
Before anyone freaks, of course I am all for the fight to eradicate cancer.

ALL cancer.

And this is my point. I am sick to death of how breast cancer gets such a disproportionate amount of attention vs other cancers (ie damn near all of it). Yes, it is one of the most common. And? It is also one of the most survivable. What about all the other cancers, most of which are more deadly? Why not make this the fight against ALL cancer?

As if the NFL didn't have enough about it to make me nauseous with its greedy owners (and players) and thug players with rap sheets and obnoxious circus clown antics etc etc etc.

/rant

ALL cancer.

And this is my point. I am sick to death of how breast cancer gets such a disproportionate amount of attention vs other cancers (ie damn near all of it). Yes, it is one of the most common. And? It is also one of the most survivable. What about all the other cancers, most of which are more deadly? Why not make this the fight against ALL cancer?

As if the NFL didn't have enough about it to make me nauseous with its greedy owners (and players) and thug players with rap sheets and obnoxious circus clown antics etc etc etc.

/rant
the League is run by men, who like myself, like breasts better than other body parts. Let's fight to save them.

ALL cancer.

/rant

First of all....I like breasts.....so I'm gonna pay more attention to breast-cancer over testicular-cancer.

Secondly.....I don't mind the NFL putting on pink for a month. Some of those unis are ugly as shit. Cleveland, Seattle, Houston, to name a few. Put some pink on those eye-sores and they don't look quite so bad.

Thirdly......I like breasts.

Last edited:
My bad for posting this in a forum where the average age is about 10. I'll move on to the adult forums.

Forum List

Back