NFL Wild Card Round in Review

I love to see if the young quarterbacks will beat the old qb's. Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Big Ben being the old qb's.

Either Drew B or Brady will advance after this weekend.

Will Aaron Rodgers beat the Rams?

Will anyone beat Mahomes?

Of the 8 teams still in it, 4 of the QB's have won Superbowls. 4 have not. I root for the QB's that have never won. But I have a feeling a QB who already has a ring will get another one.

I love to see if the young quarterbacks will beat the old qb's. Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Big Ben being the old qb's.

Of the 8 teams still in it, 4 of the QB's have won Superbowls. 4 have not. I root for the QB's that have never won. But I have a feeling a QB who already has a ring will get another one.
Something else to think about...4 teams have NEVER been to a Super Bowl. Houston, Detroit, Jacksonville, and Cleveland. The Browns won't be going there this year either.

If the cheifs are on their game they are the class of the NFL right now. That being said they are not invincible. Smart money is on them to repeat though.

Something else to think about...4 teams have NEVER been to a Super Bowl. Houston, Detroit, Jacksonville, and Cleveland. The Browns won't be going there this year either.
They look good though. I hope they maybe get there next year with their new QB. That is of course if the Lions suck again next year, which I expect they will.

They look good though. I hope they maybe get there next year with their new QB. That is of course if the Lions suck again next year, which I expect they will.
When you spend a first round draft pick nearly every year on a quarterback and never invest in an offensive line you will suck till the nd of time. Not many passes are completed while you are laying on your back in pain.

Forum List

Back