NFL Week 9 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Well, we are heading into week 9, the midpoint of the NFL season. So far, some teams are doing surprisingly well. The Eagles were a playoff team last year, but they are unbeaten so far looking very good. The Vikings were on the wrong side of a lot of 1 score games last year. This year, they have figured out how to win close games and are running away in the NFC-N. The Cowboys and Giants are also doing well. No real surprises in the AFC. The Chiefs and the Bills are still the best teams in the conference. The surprisingly bad teams are the Packers and Bucs. Both have fallen drastically from where they were last year. The rest of the league seems to be kind of mediocre. Still lots of time for things to shake out differently, but it looks like the Bills or Chiefs will represent the AFC, and the Eagles or Vikings will represent the NFC.

Anyway, on to week 9 games.

Thursday Night Game

Eagles
at Texans - Best team in the league vs the worst? Eagles easily.

Sunday Games

Chargers
at Falcons – Think I’ll go with the Chargers.

Dolphins at Bears – I’ll go with the Fish. Bears trading away some good players, seems to indicate they have given up on the season.

Panthers at Bengals – Hopefully the Bengals will perform better at home than they did in Cleveland tonight.

Packers at Lions – This might be one of the better opportunities for the Lions to get a win. I don’t think it will happen though.

Raiders at Jaguars – Toilet Bowl game of the week. Toss up – I’ll go with the home team Jags.

Colts at Patriots – Pats at home.

Bills at Jets – Bills are probably the best team in the AFC and maybe the league. Jets have been doing well, but not good enough to beat the Bills.

Seahawks at Cardinals – Pretty even matchup. I’ll go with the Cards at home.

Rams at Buccaneers – How the mighty have fallen. Both teams underachieving. I’ll go with home team Bucs.

Vikings at Commanders – It’s been fun cheering for the Commies as they took care of the Bears and Pukers. This week, I think the Vikes win another close one.

Titans at Chiefs – Two 5-2 teams going at it. Chefs have more firepower. I’ll go with Chefs at home.

Monday Night Game

Ravens at Saints – Saints coming off a shutout of the Raiders. I’ll take them at home.

Bye Week Teams – Browns, Giants, Steelers, Broncos, Cowboys, 49ers

lots of byes.lol uh dude jets have only beat up on crappy teams,they lost their starting running back a couple weeks ago and that hurts the play of their second year QB,he couldnt do shit against the cheatriots like the bears QB could.

lots of byes.lol uh dude jets have only beat up on crappy teams,they lost their starting running back a couple weeks ago and that hurts the play of their second year QB,he couldnt do shit against the cheatriots like the bears QB could.
Yeah, I’m not sold on the Jets either, certainly not enough to pick them over the Bills. There’s good and then there’s good.

My ironclad prediction this week...

The Cleveland Browns WILL NOT LOSE

Take that one to bank. I'll bet my account on it.

Looks like the Eagles can be run on. Teams still on the Eagles schedule have some good running teams. They have to play Dallas again, the Jints twice, the Pukers, the Colts, Titans, & Commies. It will be an interesting second half of the season.

I’m going to the Bills Jets game Sunday

New Topics

Forum List

Back