NFL Week 7 Picks

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
I sure hope we see better officiating this week in the wake of the screwjob the Lions got against the Packers this past Week.

Thursday 10/17
Chefs at Broncos --- Think Chefs take it despite missing some starters and gimpy Mahomes.

Sunday 10/20
Fish at Bills --- Bills easily.

Jags at Bungles --- Jags on the road. Bungles are the new Browns.

Vikings at Lions --- Think Vikings should be able to run against Lions. Tough divisional game.

Raiders at Pukers --- I hope that the Raiders can do to the Pukers what they did to the Bears, but I'm not holding my breath. The Pukers always get the referee favoritism, especially in Lamebow.

Rams at Falcons --- Rams should rebound against Failcons.

Texassans at Colts --- Good matchup. Going with Texassans on the road.

Whiners at Skins --- Whiners easily.

Cards at Jints --- Couple of poor teams going at it. I'll go with the Cards better offense.

Chargers at Titans --- Both teams underperforming this season. I'll go with Chargers.

Saints at Bears --- Saints seem to be rolling along even without Brees.

Ravens at Seachix --- Kind of surprised that the Ravens are statistically better on both sides of the ball. I'm still going to go with the Seachix at home.

Iggles at Cowpies --- Cowpies at home.

Monday 10/21
Pats at Jets --- Darnold back from bout with mono, looked good last week. Don't think he'll have the same success against the Pats though.

Bye - Panthers, Browns, Steelers, Succaneers

The Bengals sneaked up and grabbed control of the loser bowl going 0-6. The Skins have some work to do after the Dolphins snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last week.

From what I've read, Mahomes could be out as little as 3 weeks.

I'd have picked the Chiefs to win, but I was late.

Thu Oct 17 8:20 pm Kansas City Chiefs Denver Broncos

Sun Oct 20 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals New York Giants - Barkley and Engram are both likely to play
1:00 pm Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts - This could be the best game this week. It's a fight for the division lead.
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Cincinnati Bengals - The Bungles are horrible.
1:00 pm Los Angeles Rams Atlanta Falcons - I just can't see the Rams losing 4 in a row
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins Buffalo Bills - Anyone but Miami
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions - The Lions are so close to being undefeated. They'll get the win this week
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders Green Bay Packers - The defensive Pack shut down the Raiders offense
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Washington Redskins - The 49ers passing game is suspect, but the defense is playing lights-out and the run game is strong
4:05 pm Los Angeles Chargers Tennessee Titans - The Chargers are playing below expectations, as per usual...but the Titans offense can't do anything
4:25 pm Baltimore Ravens Seattle Seahawks - Russel Wilson is the current MVP. He carries the Seahawks to another win at home
4:25 pm New Orleans Saints Chicago Bears - With Kamara out, the Bears are able to contain the Saints offense and score just enough to win
8:20 pm Philadelphia Eagles Dallas Cowboys - Dallas seems to be imploding
Mon Oct 21 8:15 pm New England Patriots New York Jets - Sam Darnold isn't nearly enough for the Jets to overcome the Pats

The Bengals sneaked up and grabbed control of the loser bowl going 0-6. The Skins have some work to do after the Dolphins snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last week.

I still put the Bungles ahead of the Fins. Miami is apparently looking at trading Kenyon Drake now, too. Of course they are; who needs players when you're planning a total rebuild? :lol:

Damn... Mahomes dislocated his knee. Hope he's not out for long.

Minimum of 6 weeks,longer if you play sports.
Sounds like he's done for the season.

I knew this would happen to him.He takes way too many unnessary chances,I saw him in a pre season game here in kc and i was appalled that he was stupid enough to dive HEAD FIRST for a first down in a PRE SEASON game no less. Playing reckless like that eventually catches up to you.He is not smart like Russel Wilson who gets rid of the ball if nothing is there and does not take those unnessary chances.

Jimmy Grappolla of the niners learned the hard way last year to stop taking unnessary chances,this year it is Mahomes turn.

I knew this would happen to him.He takes way too many unnessary chances,I saw him in a pre season game here in kc and i was appalled that he was stupid enough to dive HEAD FIRST for a first down in a PRE SEASON game no less. Playing reckless like that eventually catches up to you.He is not smart like Russel Wilson who gets rid of the ball if nothing is there and does not take those unnessary chances.

Jimmy Grappolla of the niners learned the hard way last year to stop taking unnessary chances,this year it is Mahomes turn.

Mahomes was hurt on a QB sneak. That isn't taking any particular chances.

Not normally no.
But it is the same play that took Matt Schaub out with a lisfranc injury that ruined the Texans Super bowl run.
Of course his was intentionally induced by that dickhead Albert Haynesworth if I remember correctly.

Not normally no.
But it is the same play that took Matt Schaub out with a lisfranc injury that ruined the Texans Super bowl run.
Of course his was intentionally induced by that dickhead Albert Haynesworth if I remember correctly.

In a contact sport like the NFL, injuries happen. Mahomes wasn't extending a play, making something out of nothing, that sort of thing. It was a very common play. I don't think there was a Haynesworth-like player falling on Mahomes' leg on purpose, but I didn't study the play particularly, so who knows? :p

Not normally no.

In a contact sport like the NFL, injuries happen. Mahomes wasn't extending a play, making something out of nothing, that sort of thing. It was a very common play. I don't think there was a Haynesworth-like player falling on Mahomes' leg on purpose, but I didn't study the play particularly, so who knows? :p

Hey just so you know,there is a correction to be made here in your post here below.

You might be interested to know, LA RAM FAN, that this is apparently the first time since 2001 that the 49ers and Rams have played each other when both teams had a winning record.

actually Montrovant the LAST time the Rams and 49ers played each other when they both had a winning record would go back even further than that,back to 1990 because that year 2001 was a phony fraud team playing in that small hicktown dump stank louis,the RAMS stopped existing for 22 years after that nightmare year 1994 when they left LA,if they dont play in Los angeles,then they arent the Rams.

the Rams and the NFL was dead to me those 22 years. Man before the Rams left LA,the game was not tainted back then and corrupt as it is now. I thought them being back would be the thrill of my lifetime but the sport has been tainted cause of a certain team their coach and QB not being kicked out of the league for their scandals and that has even took the enjoyment from me of the rams coming back to LA where they belong.

oh and i think the rams will in tomorrow even with gurley hurt cause i have not heard of the falcons doing anything this year.

Last edited:

Sun Oct 20 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals New York Giants - Barkley and Engram are both likely to play
1:00 pm Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts - This could be the best game this week. It's a fight for the division lead.
1:00 pm Los Angeles Rams Atlanta Falcons - I just can't see the Rams losing 4 in a row
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions - The Lions are so close to being undefeated. They'll get the win this week
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders Green Bay Packers - The defensive Pack shut down the Raiders offense
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Washington Redskins - The 49ers passing game is suspect, but the defense is playing lights-out and the run game is strong
4:05 pm Los Angeles Chargers Tennessee Titans - The Chargers are playing below expectations, as per usual...but the Titans offense can't do anything
4:25 pm Baltimore Ravens Seattle Seahawks - Russel Wilson is the current MVP. He carries the Seahawks to another win at home
4:25 pm New Orleans Saints Chicago Bears - With Kamara out, the Bears are able to contain the Saints offense and score just enough to win
Mon Oct 21 8:15 pm New England Patriots New York Jets - Sam Darnold isn't nearly enough for the Jets to overcome the Pats
Detroit sucks. Sol

:04:

indycolts.gif

Not normally no.

I won't fault the call or play, but personally since we know Mahomes has issues with a lower extremity, I wouldn't have "pushed it!" Reid "pushed it" and it may cost the team "home field!" At their best with Mahomes, scores are close and now KC will have to make due with a backup I have no real incite on at this time! He did a credible enough job, but the defense finally stepped up for a change! That helped! :102: :2cents: :blahblah:

Detroit sucks. Sol

yeah but they got robbed from some home town reffing in that packers game thats for sure.

Detroit sucks. Sol

yeah but they got robbed from some home town reffing in that packers game thats for sure.

That would bother me if they won against the Vikings and Bears but if they are going to lose to the Vikings then I'm glad the refs fucked them. They aren't going to win it all anyways so may as well get a better draft pick next year.

Watch what happens the rest of the year. When there is no longer any chance of the Lions making the playoffs, they'll start winning meaningless games. Which will mean not as good of a draft pick. The Lions are cancer.

Forum List

Back