NFL Week 6

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
who would have guessed the 'premier' game today ( heck on any day) would be the niners and Lions.....:lol:

Last edited:
Here we go Steelers here we go..

Steelers play GAGUARS at home .. Just got a touch down . WOOT.. I live very close to Jacksonville , Fl and I am originally from Pittsburgh. I see more Steeler fans here then JAG fans!

who would have guessed the 'premier' game today ( heck on any day) would be the niners and Lions.....:lol:

I can't believe the lions are beating them up so far......... Should be a good game though

well, the niners suffer a real lack of discipline...11 penalties, in the first half which is not over btw...:lol:

they both look evenly matched actually, they both can move the ball etc etc ...and they both have shown some good D....safety niners!!

the niners er doing everything they can to lose this game. alex smith blows, and its all the more galling knowing they took a pass on Arron Rodgers in the draft, for Smith..:doubt:

So ... what was up between the Lions coach and the SF coach?

I know......the lions coach didn't like him being happy..*shrugs* BUT he didn't do it in his face he just did a few fits pumps etc...then the lions coach ran up to him after harbaugh had shook his hand and ran walked away and started jawboning etc..:lol:

I didn't get to see the last minute, and it's pretty bad that when your team is playing and is actually on the tv (don't have to look for the game on the net) and you don't see even 2 seconds of the first half..... How did Dallas look ?????

The Niners are no more than 4 wins away from the division win....and I expect them to win more than 4 the rest of the way. :clap2:

Damn you Eli Manning, I start you in 4 fantasy leagues and you can't throw 1 damn td? Good win for the Giants though.

It's shocking how low-scoring the Cowboys/Patriots game was.

Bad fantasy week for me, but with the Niners win, I'm still happy. Can I start talking about the Super Bowl now with a straight face? :lol:

The Niners are no more than 4 wins away from the division win....and I expect them to win more than 4 the rest of the way. :clap2:

Damn you Eli Manning, I start you in 4 fantasy leagues and you can't throw 1 damn td? Good win for the Giants though.

It's shocking how low-scoring the Cowboys/Patriots game was.

Bad fantasy week for me, but with the Niners win, I'm still happy. Can I start talking about the Super Bowl now with a straight face? :lol:

Yeah, my fantasy team really sucked this week too.

I didn't get to see the last minute, and it's pretty bad that when your team is playing and is actually on the tv (don't have to look for the game on the net) and you don't see even 2 seconds of the first half..... How did Dallas look ?????

not bad actually, but, to be fair romo was ok he had some dropped balls and NE just had the better D.

Oakland wins; SF wins; Tampa wins; Dallas loses.

It was a great day in the NFL.

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back