NFL Week 6 Picks

Hopefully I'll do a bit better than 8-7 this week. :lol:

Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm New York Giants New England Patriots - Shouldn't even be close

Sun Oct 13 9:30 am Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are pretty inconsistent, so they should play well this week after the crap they did last week
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens - The Bungles aren't as bad as Miami, but they're trying
1:00 pm Houston Texans Kansas City Chiefs - Could be a high scoring affair. I see the Chiefs bouncing back
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Jacksonville Jaguars - Strange to say this could be an excellent game. Saints win by a FG
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Minnesota Vikings - Hard to choose, so I'll take the home team
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Cleveland Browns - The Browns just aren't that good
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins - Worst game of the year? Anyone but Miami
4:05 pm Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals - The Falcons get a long TD reception late to win
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys New York Jets - The Jets are pretty bad
4:25 pm Tennessee Titans Denver Broncos - I see a very defensive game for this one
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Los Angeles Chargers - Two teams that started the year with high expectations, now seeing them fade.

Mon Oct 14 8:15 pm Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers - I think this is a close one, but I give GB the edge in Lambeau.

The Texans were able to beat the Chiefs…. surprising.

If Fuller hadnt dropped so many TD passes the Texans would have dropped a 50 burger on em easily.
How he can go from a career high game last week with 3 TDs,14 receptions and 217 yards to what he was against the chiefs is mind boggling.
Hey nfl, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

Lions should be up 9 with the ball with 9 minutes left. Instead they call a fictional hands to the face that gives Green Bay a first down then touchdown? Fuck you nfl.

This fucking game is rigged.

The lions won this game I don’t give a fuck what happens the rest of the game.

Fuck this fake ass fucking game.

Fuck you

That was shameful and the league will come on TV tomorrow or Wed. to apologize, but it'll be too fk'n late! BOGUS! :1041:

Jameis Winston is showing why the couple I live with, who are both Bucs fans, go from disliking Winston to outright hating him. :lol:

Well, his personal issues are also involved, but his play on the field makes it worse.
Let's take a poll. I'm for benching Jameis Turnover Winston, and putting Ryan Griffin in at QB for Tampa Bay. Griffin was great in the preseason. > completed 51 of 75 passes (68.0%) for 518 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions, compiling a sparkling 105.3 passer rating.

Been with the Bucs for 4 years. His time is NOW. Winston has had enough chances.

Last edited:
Jameis Winston is showing why the couple I live with, who are both Bucs fans, go from disliking Winston to outright hating him. :lol:

Well, his personal issues are also involved, but his play on the field makes it worse.
Let's take a poll. I'm for benching Jameis Turnover Winston, and putting Ryan Griffin in at QB for Tampa Bay. Griffin was great in the preseason. > completed 51 of 75 passes (68.0%) for 518 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions, compiling a sparkling 105.3 passer rating.

Been with the Bucs for 4 years. His time is NOW. Winston has had enough chances.

I think they might as well, at this point. Winston is in his fifth year and hasn't shown much in the way of improvement. Arians might want more time to try working with him, though. There's no real reason to expect anything out of Griffin, either. :dunno:

2 illegal hands to the face that weren’t actually hands to the face.

This game is fucking rigged.
:TH_WAY~113::udaman::yes_text12::thankusmile:

Congrats to sealybobo who has now seen the light on the corruption of the NFL.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

that the NFL is no different than pro wrestling,all fake and rigged.

Did not watch this game but i heard that there were four critical bad calls that went against the Lions and there were NONE that went against the Packers. A routine thing that happens in patriot games every sunday for the opposition.

It is so obvious to the casual observer these games are as much of a dog and pony show as elections are where same with them,the outcome was fixed long in advance.

Aaron Rodgers is an elite quarterback and the packers are like the cowboys,have a national following,they are going to do everything they can to make sure the Packers did not get upset on a prime time football and come out winners. Man you go back and watch games like these from 20 to 30 years ago,you did not see games like this where the refs went out of their way to make sure one of americas favorite teams wins, I saw the hightlights on sports center and just from seeing those highlights,its so obvious the fix was in from the refs.

that is WHY the ONLY reason I watch NFL football these days is to look at the uniform colors of the LA Rams,thats it,NOTHING else,them winning is just a bonus for me.

And then no pass interference? Come on people! This isn’t even subtle

It's all about reputation! The elites get the calls and the dregs get eaten alive with this sort of official malfeasance! :102:
Lions got jobbed tonight.

well as Mike Holmgrem truthfully said in the superbowl of the seahawks and steelers,its hard enough when you got to compete against the opposing team,much harder to win when you got to compete against the refs as well. these refs have way too much fucking power.

You might be interested to know, LA RAM FAN, that this is apparently the first time since 2001 that the 49ers and Rams have played each other when both teams had a winning record.

Well my Rams season is down the drain obviously.Looks like this year its going to be like it was back a few years ago when the seahawks and niners had to fight each other to go to the superbowl.

2 illegal hands to the face that weren’t actually hands to the face.

This game is fucking rigged.
:TH_WAY~113::udaman::yes_text12::thankusmile:

Congrats to sealybobo who has now seen the light on the corruption of the NFL.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

that the NFL is no different than pro wrestling,all fake and rigged.

Did not watch this game but i heard that there were four critical bad calls that went against the Lions and there were NONE that went against the Packers. A routine thing that happens in patriot games every sunday for the opposition.

It is so obvious to the casual observer these games are as much of a dog and pony show as elections are where same with them,the outcome was fixed long in advance.

Aaron Rodgers is an elite quarterback and the packers are like the cowboys,have a national following,they are going to do everything they can to make sure the Packers did not get upset on a prime time football and come out winners. Man you go back and watch games like these from 20 to 30 years ago,you did not see games like this where the refs went out of their way to make sure one of americas favorite teams wins, I saw the hightlights on sports center and just from seeing those highlights,its so obvious the fix was in from the refs.

that is WHY the ONLY reason I watch NFL football these days is to look at the uniform colors of the LA Rams,thats it,NOTHING else,them winning is just a bonus for me.

Yet you watch more than the Rams, your shtick isn't fooling anyone.

You might be interested to know, LA RAM FAN, that this is apparently the first time since 2001 that the 49ers and Rams have played each other when both teams had a winning record.

Well my Rams season is down the drain obviously.Looks like this year its going to be like it was back a few years ago when the seahawks and niners had to fight each other to go to the superbowl.

I can hope. The offense is, unfortunately, too similar to those few Harbaugh-led 49ers years. Strong running game most of the time, inconsistent passing game.

I can hope. The offense is, unfortunately, too similar to those few Harbaugh-led 49ers years. Strong running game most of the time, inconsistent passing game.

Yeah Jimmy G i have noticed is throwing interceptions at the worst times.He got by with that with the Rams cause they are so bad this year,but that wont get it done against the seahawks who are one of the better teams in the NFC this year.

I think they might as well, at this point. Winston is in his fifth year and hasn't shown much in the way of improvement. Arians might want more time to try working with him, though. There's no real reason to expect anything out of Griffin, either. :dunno:
Yes there is. He was great in preseason.

What they might do though is evaluate hw much time Winston is getting to throw the ball. His troubles could be emanating from a deficient offensive line, and receivers not getting open quickly enough.

Lastly, what happened to Adam Humphries ? He was great last season.

Last edited:
Yes there is. He was great in preseason.

What they might do though is evaluate hw much time Winston is getting to throw the ball. His troubles could be emanating from a deficient offensive line, and receivers not getting open quickly enough.

Lastly, what happened to Adam Humphries ? He was great last season.

The Bucs O line isn't all that good in pass protection, but that's far from Winston's only problem. The man simply is not a great NFL QB. He makes poor decisions and poor throws too often, whether he's facing pressure or not.

Griffin's preseason success probably isn't much to go on. Did any of it come against the other teams' starters on defense? Even if it did, being preseason, teams aren't going to show everything they will do in the regular season. Griffin has never played a regular season game. He was on the Saints before the Bucs and never made it off the practice squad, before eventually being cut. He was the third string QB for the Bucs when they had Winston and Glennon. I wouldn't be excited about a little preseason flare.

That said, Winston has been playing very Fitzpatrick-esque, with flashes of brilliance surrounded by moments of garbage. I doubt it would hurt much to play Griffin.

Yeah Jimmy G i have noticed is throwing interceptions at the worst times.He got by with that with the Rams cause they are so bad this year,but that wont get it done against the seahawks who are one of the better teams in the NFC this year.

The Niners traded for Emmanuel Sanders. Hopefully that can help improve the very inconsistent passing game.

The Bucs O line isn't all that good in pass protection, but that's far from Winston's only problem. The man simply is not a great NFL QB. He makes poor decisions and poor throws too often, whether he's facing pressure or not.

Griffin's preseason success probably isn't much to go on. Did any of it come against the other teams' starters on defense? Even if it did, being preseason, teams aren't going to show everything they will do in the regular season. Griffin has never played a regular season game. He was on the Saints before the Bucs and never made it off the practice squad, before eventually being cut. He was the third string QB for the Bucs when they had Winston and Glennon. I wouldn't be excited about a little preseason flare.

That said, Winston has been playing very Fitzpatrick-esque, with flashes of brilliance surrounded by moments of garbage. I doubt it would hurt much to play Griffin.
I would like to see Griffin play an entire game (or two or three). Sometimes new quarterbacks get better as the go along.

Forum List

Back