NFL Week 5 Predictions

No one! I wasn't even a Jets fan, but heard Gino was awful! What happened? Now he's a game manager? :heehee: :stir:
The funny thing is is he’s not just a game manager. He ranks 3rd in deep ball attempts lol he’s even 7th in TD’s . He’s been legitimately one of the best QBs in the NFL this year

Dumb. Should have kicked the extra point. At least would have had a chance in OT.

The 2-pt. chart suggests going for the win if on the road! Years ago Minn. had the same opportunity against The Cowboys in Dallas! Went for the tie, then lost the game after KO of OT! The 1st play from scrimmage had Emmitt Smith running for a touchdown, 60+ yards! :heehee: :stir::rolleyes::itsok::dunno:

Told ya.

Andy Reid is one of the best coaches ever. I worry about his health as a rather portly gentleman. He completely owns the Raiders. I've seen this play out like 6 times now...the Raiders do really well in the first half and then...coming out of halftime...boom!

McDaniels got out-coached by Reid and the Raiders got outplayed by the Chiefs. The holding penalty on a field goal is rather bizarre...has anyone ever heard of such a thing...holding on the defense during a field goal? But that's not the reason the Raiders lost by one point....it's because McDaniels didn't kick an extra point. Some coaches are great head coaches and some coaches are great coordinators. I think McDaniels may be the latter.

The 2-pt. chart suggests going for the win if on the road! Years ago Minn. had the same opportunity against The Cowboys in Dallas! Went for the tie, then lost the game after KO of OT! The 1st play from scrimmage had Emmitt Smith running for a touchdown, 60+ yards! :heehee: :stir::rolleyes::itsok::dunno:
Not when you're 1 and 3 and playing a division rival.

Told ya.

Andy Reid is one of the best coaches ever. I worry about his health as a rather portly gentleman. He completely owns the Raiders. I've seen this play out like 6 times now...the Raiders do really well in the first half and then...coming out of halftime...boom!

McDaniels got out-coached by Reid and the Raiders got outplayed by the Chiefs. The holding penalty on a field goal is rather bizarre...has anyone ever heard of such a thing...holding on the defense during a field goal? But that's not the reason the Raiders lost by one point....it's because McDaniels didn't kick an extra point. Some coaches are great head coaches and some coaches are great coordinators. I think McDaniels may be the latter.
bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa ! did you have hopes of actually beating the Chiefs ! ive been a Chiefs fan since the Schottenheimer era !

bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa ! did you have hopes of actually beating the Chiefs ! ive been a Chiefs fan since the Schottenheimer era !

Those were some great teams before Derrick Thomas was killed! The Chiefs were just unlucky to be good at the same time, other teams were great like Buffalo, Indianapolis, & Denver! They had the players w/ Montana QB'n & Marcus Allen running majestically thru the lines! Their regular season records defied the playoff results! They were just terribly unlucky at times! ;) 🥱:heehee::stir::rolleyes:

Well, we're a quarter of the way into the 2022 NFL season. The Eagles are the only unbeaten team. Lots and lots of close games so far.

Thursday Night Game

Colts at Broncos - Broncos at home. Colts Jonathan Taylor out.

Sunday Games

Giants at Packers - London game. Jints surprisingly at 3-1. Pukers much better team.

Steelers at Bills - Turdbiscuit benched for Steelers. Bills should win this easily.

Chargers at Browns - Browns effectively running the ball. Defense very good. Browns at home.

Texans at Jaguars - Texassans truly suck. Jags starting to see some success under Pederson. Jags at home.

Lions at Patriots - Lions have surprisingly good offense. Pats going with Hoyer? I'll go with the Lions.

Seahawks at Saints - I'll go with the Seachix.

Bears at Vikings - Vikings at home.

Dolphins at Jets - Not sure about Tua's status. Will go with Jets at home.

Falcons at Bucs - Bucs at home.

Titans at Commanders - Will go with Titans.

Niners at Panthers - Niners looked great against the Rams.

Eagles at Cardinals - Should be a good test for the Eagles.

Cowboys at Rams - Rams rebound against the Cowpies. The man, the myth, Cooper Rush is finally defeated.

Bengals at Ravens - Pretty even matchup. I'll go with home team Ravens.

Monday Night Game

Raiders at Chiefs - Chefs at home.

Top of their divisions

Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Titans

Eagles, 49rs, Vikings, Bucs

Will any of them not be winning their divisions at the end of the year?

What about Dallas, Green Bay, Giants, Jets & Dolphins?

Wow, Patriots at the bottom of their division.

Forum List

Back