NFL Week 2

It is the third quarter with 5:28 to go....no matter what happens in the end, this is a great freaking game. :eek:

I am trying to figure out why the Eagles are TRYING to give this game away!!!!

But go Eagles!

Seemed that way early... Now up 10... Vick in locker room spitting blood... Boo!

He got his bell rung but I think he wil be ok...eh..our back up just ran in for a touchdown...woohoo.

Great freaking game either way!

It was! They may have lost but when Vick was out there, he seemed to do whatever he wanted. The offensive line did a decent job giving him the time he needed... Go figure he'd get hurt in the pocket! Our D. looked great too!

The colts need to go looking for a young QB and let him play. Someone like Pat Devlin from the Miami practice squad. Sure they will lose games this year, they already are, but he has potential and the cost will be small. Manning may never play again and even if he does it will only be for a couple more years. Any way you look at it the Colts are going to be in the running for Andrew Luck out of Stanford if it does not work out. And if they find a jewel in the rough they can draft defense where they need help.

I wish I could have actually watched the game, but I find myself wondering....do the Niners suck for letting Dallas come back and beat them, or does Dallas suck for letting the Niners almost win? :tongue:

This is looking to be a crazy, high scoring, comeback filled, upset type season.

the niners....:lol: my wife is the local fan, we decided to switch off and eat dinner just after the CB's had that 15 yard penalty , instead of taking the penalty, the niners kept the file goal they had just kicked...she was like no way they are gonna blow a 2 score 10 point lead with what? 3 minutes left?

we ate went up to the bedroom to watch some tube and I hear her going ballistic from the bathroom...:lol: she had tuned it on just as Dallas was kicking the OT field goal...

Seemed that way early... Now up 10... Vick in locker room spitting blood... Boo!

He got his bell rung but I think he wil be ok...eh..our back up just ran in for a touchdown...woohoo.

It was! They may have lost but when Vick was out there, he seemed to do whatever he wanted. The offensive line did a decent job giving him the time he needed... Go figure he'd get hurt in the pocket! Our D. looked great too!

He was taken out by one of our own guys. Imagine how bad he feels. lol

Great damn game, but I think things would have been different if he stayed in. We lost but I love the fact that we do have a half way decent back up qb.

He was taken out by one of our own guys. Imagine how bad he feels. lol

Great damn game, but I think things would have been different if he stayed in. We lost but I love the fact that we do have a half way decent back up qb.

Yep, they found a way to blow it. THERE'S the Eagles we all know and love! :lol:

Andy Reid is easily the dumbest successful coach in NFL history.

What a shame Maclin dropped that ball on 4th down at the end, that Kafka kid was practically perfect and had us ready to complete a brilliant drive to come back and win and Maclin shit the bed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back