NFL Week 11 picks

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Thursday 11/14
Steelers at Browns --- I'll go with the Steelers on this one.

Sunday 11/17
Falcons at Panthers --- Falcons came up huge against the Saints. Think they come back down to Earth this week.

Cowpies at Kitties --- I'll go with the Cowpies on the road.

Jags at Colts --- Not sure what status of Brisset is. Going with Jags.

Bills at Fish --- Bills sweep the Fish.

Texassans at Ravens --- Good matchup of similar teams. Ravens looking unstoppable last few games.

Broncos at Vikings --- Vikings TCOB at home.

Jets at Skins --- Two crap teams. Guess I'll go with the home team.

Saints at Succaneers --- Saints got a wake up call from Atlanta. Should win here.

Cards at Whiners --- Think this is the last gimme game on the Whiner's schedule.

Bungles at Raiders --- Raiders at home.

Pats at Iggles --- Iggles offense shouldn't present as great a problem for the Pats as the Ravens did, Pats on the road.

Bears at Rams --- Disappointing season for both clubs. Rams at home.

Monday 11/18
Chefs at Chargers --- Must win game for the Chargers. Doubt they do it though. Chefs on the road.

Thursday 11/14

Sunday 11/17
Falcons at Panthers --- Falcons came up huge against the Saints. Think they come back down to Earth this week.

Texassans at Ravens --- Good matchup of similar teams. Ravens looking unstoppable last few games.

Saints at Succaneers --- Saints got a wake up call from Atlanta. Should win here.

Cards at Whiners --- Think this is the last gimme game on the Whiner's schedule.

Pats at Iggles --- Iggles offense shouldn't present as great a problem for the Pats as the Ravens did, Pats on the road.

Monday 11/18
Chefs at Chargers --- Must win game for the Chargers. Doubt they do it though. Chefs on the road.

I find myself in agreement with your picks. :)

This is soooooo funny,does anybody else here notice the mistake that ESPN made for the monday night game? the whole world is seeing the mistake. the mistake being both in the ad here AND in the relocation.:abgg2q.jpg:

74886450_2497671646955001_9076179642150289408_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thursday 11/14

Sunday 11/17

Monday 11/18

Looks like we're 8-4 going into the late game.

Holy crap did the Ravens destroy Houston! Indy really laid it on Jax, too. And are the Falcons going to play like a playoff team now that they are pretty much out of the playoff picture?

The 49ers almost let the Cards take the game. Garoppolo is still making too many mistakes; his red zone interception was one of the worst I've seen. He threw it directly at the Cardinal defender who he seemed to be looking at the whole time. It was just ugly. But they found a way to win. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back