NFL Week 10 Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thu Nov 7 8:20 pm Los Angeles Chargers Oakland Raiders - I'm picking the Chargers, so of course they'll play down to their opponent and lose :)
Sun Nov 10 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Both teams played close games in losses to good teams this past week. I'll give the Bucs the home edge, but Winston could easily lose it for them.
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints - Does anyone really expect the Falcons to win this one?
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals - It's the Bungles.
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cleveland Browns - Buffalo might be a playoff team. Cleveland is not.
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Chicago Bears - It seems as if both teams have lost some very close games. I think Chicago's defense will limit the Lions offense just enough. It's hard to trust Chicago with Trubisky, though.
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs Tennessee Titans - KC can do enough to win even with Moore.
1:00 pm New York Giants New York Jets - Both of the Jersey teams (they don't play in New York! :mad:) are pretty bad, but the Jets just lost to the Dolphins.
4:05 pm Miami Dolphins Indianapolis Colts - Maybe not anyone but Miami...but almost anyone. :lol:
4:25 pm Carolina Panthers Green Bay Packers - The Pack bounce back at home.
4:25 pm Los Angeles Rams Pittsburgh Steelers - I think the Steelers have a let down after a good win vs Indy.
8:20 pm Minnesota Vikings Dallas Cowboys - I'll give the Cowboys the home edge.
Mon Nov 11 8:15 pm Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers - I'll take the Niners at least until they lose a game. :D Of course, that could be this week against a strong division team.

Nice picks Disagree on a couple Bears stink and I like Minny Thanks for taking the time

Thursday 11/7
Chargers at Raiders --- Going with Chargers on the road.

Sunday 11/10
Ravens at Bungles --- Ravens should curb stomp the Bungles.

Bills at Browns --- Brownies aren't living up to the hype. Bills take it.

Kitties at Bears --- Should be good matchup. Lions much better on offense. Bears much better on defense. I'll go with Bears at home.

New Jersey Jints at New Jersey Jets --- Home field for both teams. Both teams crappy. Going with the Jints.

Chefs at Titans --- Is Mahomes still out? Even without him, KC fields a pretty good offense. Chefs win.

Cards at Succaneers --- Two crappy teams. I'll go with Succaneers at home.

Failcons at Saints --- Man, how the Falcons have descended into suckdom. Saints probably the best team in football.

Fish at Colts --- Colts at home.

Rams at Steelers --- Rams not having as easy a time as last year. Still, should win against Steelers.

Panthers at Pukers --- Hope the Panthers run wild, but expect the usual Lameblow luck to run in Pukers favor again.

Vikes at Cowpies --- Good matchup and once again, the Vikes have to face a tough opponent on the road.

Monday 11/11
Seachix at Whiners --- Another good matchup. Think the Seachix will pop the Whiner's balloon.

Thu Nov 7 8:20 pm Los Angeles Chargers Oakland Raiders - I'm picking the Chargers, so of course they'll play down to their opponent and lose :)
Sun Nov 10 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Both teams played close games in losses to good teams this past week. I'll give the Bucs the home edge, but Winston could easily lose it for them.
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints - Does anyone really expect the Falcons to win this one?
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals - It's the Bungles.
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cleveland Browns - Buffalo might be a playoff team. Cleveland is not.
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Chicago Bears - It seems as if both teams have lost some very close games. I think Chicago's defense will limit the Lions offense just enough. It's hard to trust Chicago with Trubisky, though.
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs Tennessee Titans - KC can do enough to win even with Moore.
1:00 pm New York Giants New York Jets - Both of the Jersey teams (they don't play in New York! :mad:) are pretty bad, but the Jets just lost to the Dolphins.
4:05 pm Miami Dolphins Indianapolis Colts - Maybe not anyone but Miami...but almost anyone. :lol:
4:25 pm Carolina Panthers Green Bay Packers - The Pack bounce back at home.
4:25 pm Los Angeles Rams Pittsburgh Steelers - I think the Steelers have a let down after a good win vs Indy.
8:20 pm Minnesota Vikings Dallas Cowboys - I'll give the Cowboys the home edge.
Mon Nov 11 8:15 pm Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers - I'll take the Niners at least until they lose a game. :D Of course, that could be this week against a strong division team.
A lot of good games this week. Makes me almost want to take up beer guzzling again.:beer:
Guess I'll have to settle for tangarine Red Bulls and girl scout cookies kush.

Thu Nov 7
LA Chargers @ Oakland

Sun Nov 10
Arizona @ Tampa Bay
Atlanta New Orleans
Baltimore @ Cincinnati
Buffalo @ Cleveland t.
Detroit @ Chicago
Kansas City @ Tennessee
NY Giants @ NY Jets
Miami @ Indianapolis
Carolina @ Green Bay
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas

Mon Nov 11
Seattle @ San Francisco

Thu Nov 7
LA Chargers @ Oakland

Sun Nov 10
Arizona @ Tampa Bay
Atlanta @ New Orleans
Baltimore @ Cincinnati
Buffalo @ Cleveland
Detroit @ Chicago
Kansas City @ Tennessee
NY Giants @ NY Jets
Miami @ Indianapolis
Carolina @ Green Bay
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @
Dallas

Mon Nov 11
Seattle @ San Francisco

Funny to see everyone picking LA Rams over the Steelers. The only TD they managed was a returned ball overthrown the QB by a bad snap! Despite a hapless Steelers relying on their 4th QB of the year and their 3rd string running back, LA couldn't manage anything other than a FG and lost! Amazing what a difference a year makes, especially when you don't get some lucky bad call by a referee in your favor.

Ravens are the most dangerous team right now.....The big test will be 12/1 @ home for the 49ers. They're looking at a 13 - 3 , 12 - 4 record .

It was a pleasure to see them pound to dust the Cinci Bengals like the bugs they are and crush them to dust. Almost as good as watching the Titans win the game, after the hapless Chiefs, having the game sewn up and only had to kick a FG, had a bad snap that was early, caught the place kicker by surprise, and rather than run with the ball, THREW IT AWAY getting fined for intentional grounding, giving the ball back to the Titans instead with no points gained! Then when the Chiefs tried to tie the game last chance, they got their kick blocked!! HaHa. Then the coup da gras was seeing the "sure bet" LA Rams fall to pierces against the limping Steelers.

Rams make the Chargers look good.

The Niners defense did everything they could to keep the team in the game. Jimmy G and the receivers tried to give it away a few times, but it still ended up with the kicker they just signed having to miss a kick in OT for them to lose.

While the end of the game was disappointing, it was enjoyable to watch, and I have no complaints at all about how the D performed. Jimmy G is showing himself to not have been worth the contract he got. Emmanual Sanders was a good pick up, but when he and Kittle are both out, the passing game is going to struggle badly. Russel Wilson actually made a big mistake, but still showed why he's considered a top MVP candidate.

I'm very curious to see how the rematch goes later in the year.

Forum List

Back