NFL week 1

the TD review rules suck too, another shameless ploy for more commercials. I am almost on board with the add-less reruns on NFL network and fuc Direct TV and the 'package'. the ravens steelers game really, the best game of the day was on national tv.....what the fuc am I paying for?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I was stuck in the office all day (still am) and didn't get to watch the game... But how bout them undefeated Eagles?! ;)

If anyone caught it - How'd they look?

Fuck Pittsburgh...

Colts are fucked...

Falcons are garbage away from the dome...

Cam Newton impressed....

The Colts game was an awful game to watch, I switched to the Bears game on Fox by halftime.

It's going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG season here in Indy. :(

the TD review rules suck too, another shameless ploy for more commercials. I am almost on board with the add-less reruns on NFL network and fuc Direct TV and the 'package'. the ravens steelers game really, the best game of the day was on national tv.....what the fuc am I paying for?

I love Sunday Ticket.

Go Niners! Way to beat a crappy team (by being unable to score from the red zone, almost letting them come back and getting bailed out by Ginn and your special teams).

Shocked at how badly the Steelers got beat up, how badly the Falcons got beat up, how well Cam Newton played.

The Cowboy/Jets game is about to start, I'm expecting a Jets win in a close game, probably low scoring.

Counting Thursday night I think I got six out of thirteen correct picks so far today. The Cowboys and Jets just kicked off and I have the Cowboys.

But if this is any indication, it is going to be a loooooooong season. :)

I get all the Redskin, Eagles, Ravens and Steeler Home AND away games so there's a good game every week!

AND they never get blacked out!

The Colts game was an awful game to watch, I switched to the Bears game on Fox by halftime.

It's going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG season here in Indy. :(

Sorry EZ / Trajan, I was there with my son, we had great seats...

Great for the Texans, hope they can do this more often, we will see...

Doesn't mean the same thing without Peyton though...

I've got Matt Hasselbeck withdrawals.. Thanks for fucking up the team Carroll. Our new QB is a real gem!

The Seattle Seahawks SUCK!!!!!

As a long time Niner fan, I have to agree and thank Pete Carroll too. :evil:

Nice to start the season off with a win for a change and a Division Win to boot!!!

Immie

God damn Giants got wiped by the Redskins for the first time in three years

Not looking too good

Eli looked like shit and they could not convert short yardage against a stinking Redskin defense

Forum List

Back