NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

Marx didn't understand it, so your claim is obviously false. Many of Marx's theories are logically impossible, like the labor theory of value. I'll bet you don't understand why it's wrong.

Prove it, asshole.
Start here:

"T
HE Grand Old Party still lay buried under the debris of the latest Democratic landslide 1964—when a young, self‐taught ethnologist named Kevin Phillips emerged from his charts and maps to avow to skeptical hearers that just around the corner was an inevi table cycle of Republican dominance that would begin in the late nine teen‐sixties and prosper until the advent of the 21st century.

"To the pure of heart it all sounded spooky and a bit repugnant because it was premised on the alleged hostility of Irishmen, Italians and Poles, whose ethnic traits were conservative, toward Jews, Negroes and affluent Yankees, whom history had made liberal.

"There were more of the former and they were ineluctably trending Republican."

Nixon's Southern strategy

Can you say "southern strategy"?

Prove it, asshole.
Start here:

"T
HE Grand Old Party still lay buried under the debris of the latest Democratic landslide 1964—when a young, self‐taught ethnologist named Kevin Phillips emerged from his charts and maps to avow to skeptical hearers that just around the corner was an inevi table cycle of Republican dominance that would begin in the late nine teen‐sixties and prosper until the advent of the 21st century.

"To the pure of heart it all sounded spooky and a bit repugnant because it was premised on the alleged hostility of Irishmen, Italians and Poles, whose ethnic traits were conservative, toward Jews, Negroes and affluent Yankees, whom history had made liberal.

"There were more of the former and they were ineluctably trending Republican."

Nixon's Southern strategy

Can you say "southern strategy"?
So? Why is the labor theory of value wrong?

Have you ever thought about acting like an adult and stay on topic or has TDS just taken over your brain?
You made the claim Antifa was just a bunch of entitled brats, and I pointed out Trump is a much better example of "entitlement."
thumb_scott-gilmore-scott-gilmore-yesterday-after-an-18-month-investigation-the-42372419.png

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

TDS could just as easily mean Trump Disciple Sickness.
Pooper actually does have a point george that your not on topic but in his usual biased arrogant sad self,he fails to say the same thing to bripat who is just as much equally guilty of that which demonstrates as always,his hypocrisy.

That’s comedy gold that pooper says YOU need to grow up when he can NEVER admit he is ever wrong and won’t grow up always ignoring facts that the patriots are cheaters and his hero’s shady brady and Belicheat cannot achieve greatness without cheating,talk about someone who needs to grow up,hee hee,oh my the irony,comedy gold.

Got a link for your 30% stat?
As I recall Kevin Phillips made that claim in his 1969 book:

How the Republican Majority Emerged

"In July 1969, Kevin Phillips, a 28-year-old staffer in the Nixon White House and special assistant to Attorney General John Mitchell, published a book boldly titled The Emerging Republican Majority.

"For nearly four decades, the Democratic Party’s New Deal coalition had dominated American politics. But in the book, Phillips argued that the old order had come to an end, and that a new conservative era was in the offing.

"Nearly 500 pages long and filled with facts, figures, and maps, The Emerging Republican Majority contended that the GOP needed to move beyond its traditional base in the Northeast and reach out to white voters in the South and Southwest—a region Phillips dubbed the 'Sun Belt'—and in suburbs across the nation with polarizing appeals on racial and social issues."

So do you have a link to your 30% claim? I’m not seeing anything other than an opinion.

Have you ever thought about acting like an adult and stay on topic or has TDS just taken over your brain?
You made the claim Antifa was just a bunch of entitled brats, and I pointed out Trump is a much better example of "entitlement."
thumb_scott-gilmore-scott-gilmore-yesterday-after-an-18-month-investigation-the-42372419.png

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

TDS could just as easily mean Trump Disciple Sickness.
Pooper actually does have a point george that your not on topic but in his usual biased arrogant sad self,he fails to say the same thing to bripat who is just as much equally guilty of that which demonstrates as always,his hypocrisy.

That’s comedy gold that pooper says YOU need to grow up when he can NEVER admit he is ever wrong and won’t grow up always ignoring facts that the patriots are cheaters and his hero’s shady brady and Belicheat cannot achieve greatness without cheating,talk about someone who needs to grow up,hee hee,oh my the irony,comedy gold.
Still have me on ignore? Lol! You lie so easily.

racism is primarily an idea. asking me what i have done to believe that i don't hold an idea,
Which actions, if any, have you ever taken to make someone believe you are either a racist or not?

i have never taken any actions with the intent of conforming to other people's ideas on whether or not i hold an idea.

to that question, i say, they can all go fuck themselves.

this country has had a bi-partisan consensus on anti-racism, since before i was born.

those that are still going around acting like the segregationists are a major power bloc, can go fuck themselves.

anyone that wants to call people names, based on complete and utter bullshit, can go fuck themselves.

anyone that thinks that can just assume ism, on people and try to put on them the responsibility of them proving themselves innocent, can go fuck themselves.

do you get my point here?

now, i know you will cut all of this, down to almost nothing to dodge my point, and make up some shit to try to throw against the wall to see if it will stick.

here is a new point for you.

if you cannot defend your positions, without calling the other side wacist, like a retarded child,

then you cannot defend your position, at all.

which means that your position is the wrong position.

and on some level you know it, or you would at least try.

so, if that is your game, you can go fuck yourself.

racism is primarily an idea. asking me what i have done to believe that i don't hold an idea,
Which actions, if any, have you ever taken to make someone believe you are either a racist or not?
That went right over your head, obviously. Why should anyone have to prove they aren't a racist?

because vile lefties want to push the idea of white people being assumed wacist, unless they prove their innocence.

they are vile scum like that.

hints of maoism in george's communism.

yeah, we were talking about some stupid claims you made about trump. i pointed out how they were stupi
Your pathetic idiocy about Trump looking out for the interests of the nation goes beyond stupid, as usual. He's a retarded con man who is primarily responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 150,000 citizens of the nation:

yeah, we were talking about some stupid claims you made about trump. i pointed out how they were stupi
Your pathetic idiocy about Trump looking out for the interests of the nation goes beyond stupid, as usual. He's a retarded con man who is primarily responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 150,000 citizens of the nation:

you were a raving anti-trumper before the pademic hit, so when you pretend that is why you are against him, is just you being a filthy liar.

Forum List

Back