NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

I was born in america. 90 us years ago. My dna is swedish. So I am a swedish american. I do not need the swedish nor american anthem played before a game. Why do we need any anthems anyway? No need whatsoever.

I don't disagree, but again, that's not the point.

Apparently Supermadmutha has had his head firmly up his ass for a # of years now.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are white,
Please rise and remove your hats for the singing of our white National Anthem”.
Sadly, many black people understand and want no part of the black separatist culture

We must be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater
What is the black separatist culture?
Sadly, many black people understand and want no part of the black separatist culture

I agree 100 percent. My point is the absurdity of this bullshit separatist culture movement. It only serves to divide US. Otherwise, let’s make sure the Irish American National Anthem is sung. While we are at it, need to have the Japanese American National Anthem as well. Much like the Democrats kept Blacks in chains, Democrats rounded up and locked up the Japanese in camps; though, that is more eerily similar to what was going on in Germany at the time with their minorities.
How many of those Democrats were relatives of yours? See the South is almost 85% Republican today, so who were they related to? Many Republicans in the South today were Democrats in the 60s and 70s.
How

I agree 100 percent. My point is the absurdity of this bullshit separatist culture movement. It only serves to divide US. Otherwise, let’s make sure the Irish American National Anthem is sung. While we are at it, need to have the Japanese American National Anthem as well. Much like the Democrats kept Blacks in chains, Democrats rounded up and locked up the Japanese in camps; though, that is more eerily similar to what was going on in Germany at the time with their minorities.
How many of those Democrats were relatives of yours? See the South is almost 85% Republican today, so who were they related to? Many Republicans in the South today were Democrats in the 60s and 70s.
ho
None of those Democrats were my relatives. Those Democrats and their legacy would not dream of letting myself nor my wife in their party. See both my and myself are brown people and are relatives were called wetbacks by those Democrats. Today, to those Democrats, the color of our skin only matters when our vote is cast for them. That's it.

How

ho

None of those Democrats were my relatives.

Well then I am not talking to you.
Those Democrats and their legacy would not dream of letting myself nor my wife in their party. See both my and myself are brown people and are relatives were called wetbacks by those Democrats. Today, to those Democrats, the color of our skin only matters when our vote is cast for them. That's it.

If that is the case then how did you become a Republican? Because those are the folks who call you and your wife that today. What has the Republican Party done for Hispanics in the last 40yrs? I'll tell you, not a damn thing.

I'm not watching any nfl games until it's confirmed they stopped doing it.

I like football, but I enjoy dozens and dozens of other things. I don't NEED to watch football.

I'm not watching any nfl games until it's confirmed they stopped doing it.

I like football, but I enjoy dozens and dozens of other things. I don't NEED to watch football.
1626639204032.png

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.
Welcome to the new segregation.

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021​

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

Playing a song for black people at the beginning of every game is not at all intended as a fight against racism; it's simply appeasing racists.

After the knealings of a few years ago, and faux-conservatives were all upset about it, but almost none quit watching the NFL. I didn't watch before so I didn't have to quit watching but I certainly would never watch now.

Just like faux-conservatives still having Facebook and Twitter accounts, any self-proclaimed conservative that watches any professional sport today is not actually a conservative. They don't believe in the preservation of our nation enough to give up on their silly social media addiction.

Playing a song for black people at the beginning of every game is not at all intended as a fight against racism; it's simply appeasing racists.

After the knealings of a few years ago, and faux-conservatives were all upset about it, but almost none quit watching the NFL. I didn't watch before so I didn't have to quit watching but I certainly would never watch now.

Just like faux-conservatives still having Facebook and Twitter accounts, any self-proclaimed conservative that watches any professional sport today is not actually a conservative. They don't believe in the preservation of our nation enough to give up on their silly social media addiction.
Oh stop it, it's just silly

I was born in america. 90 us years ago. My dna is swedish. So I am a swedish american. I do not need the swedish nor american anthem played before a game. Why do we need any anthems anyway? No need whatsoever.
Your DNA is not Swedish. There's no such thing. DNA evolution does happen regionally but it knows nothing of modern borders. You're an American. If you don't like it here, you can always move to Sweden, though.

When did black folks say that Tipsyhag?
I mean, that is, pretty much the line of all Black Nationalists going back to Marcus Garvey. But is a generalization.

The bigots on this site like to think that the black community is of one mind, as if the white community is. :eusa_eh:

Garvey received condemnation for such views from Du Bois, so. . . this is, IMO, just an excuse for Anti-Americanism and hatred.

On top of that, culturally, Garvey wasn't really American, IMO. Being born in Jamaica, and having been in Britain so long. . . I am suspect that he was as much a British agent as a black nationalist.

But. . . there really is no denying the HUGE following, historically, of Garvey here in the states.

Well then I am not talking to you.

If that is the case then how did you become a Republican? Because those are the folks who call you and your wife that today. What has the Republican Party done for Hispanics in the last 40yrs? I'll tell you, not a damn thing.

I appreciate the question. Here is how and why. First, we are not Republicans. We are Fiscal Conservatives, Social Libertarians who vote Republican most of the time. Many Latinos want to work, they want opportunity, they are small business owners and entrepreneurs who want lower regulations, lower taxes from the Government.

The Republican Party does more for small businesses than Democrats. Democrats treat small businesses as the big corporations they demonize. Democrats have no use for small business and entrepreneurship.

From this lens, you can now see that Latinos care more about their livelihoods and economic opportunity than being called a slur. Over the last 40 years, what have Democrats done for small businesses and entrepreneurs? Not a damn thing.

I mean, that is, pretty much the line of all Black Nationalists going back to Marcus Garvey. But is a generalization.

The bigots on this site like to think that the black community is of one mind, as if the white community is. :eusa_eh:

Garvey received condemnation for such views from Du Bois, so. . . this is, IMO, just an excuse for Anti-Americanism and hatred.

On top of that, culturally, Garvey wasn't really American, IMO. Being born in Jamaica, and having been in Britain so long. . . I am suspect that he was as much a British agent as a black nationalist.

But. . . there really is no denying the HUGE following, historically, of Garvey here in the states.
.....and why was Garvey saying the things he said?

I appreciate the question. Here is how and why. First, we are not Republicans. We are Fiscal Conservatives, Social Libertarians who vote Republican most of the time. Many Latinos want to work, they want opportunity, they are small business owners and entrepreneurs who want lower regulations, lower taxes from the Government.

The Republican Party does more for small businesses than Democrats. Democrats treat small businesses as the big corporations they demonize. Democrats have no use for small business and entrepreneurship.

From this lens, you can now see that Latinos care more about their livelihoods and economic opportunity than being called a slur. Over the last 40 years, what have Democrats done for small businesses and entrepreneurs? Not a damn thing.
Republicans do more for corporate Americans than they do the everyday American.

A study from the National Bureau of Economic Research found that Democratic presidents since World War II have performed much better than Republicans. On average, Democratic presidents grew the economy 4.4% each year versus 2.5% for Republicans.

A study by Princeton University economists Alan Blinder and Mark Watson found that the economy performs better when the president is a Democrat. They report that “by many measures, the performance gap is startlingly large.” Between Truman and Obama, growth was 1.8% higher under Democrats than Republicans.

Forum List

Back