NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

Pigboy too racist for the NFL -
Live by the racial slur, die by the racial slur

Link

Excerpt
The vulgar Pigboy has been dropped from a group trying to buy the St. Louis Rams after several black NFL players objected and the league commissioner weighed in against Limbaugh's "divisive comments." "It has become clear that his (Pigboy's) involvement in our group has become a complication and a distraction to our intentions," said Dave Checketts, who is leading the bid to buy the Rams and keep the team in St. Louis. "We have decided to move forward without him and hope it will eventually lead us to a successful conclusion," Checketts said in an emailed statement. "Surely there are less racist Republicans with money."

has Rush started crying like a little bitch on todays show yet?

Pigboy too racist for the NFL -
Live by the racial slur, die by the racial slur

Link

Excerpt
The vulgar Pigboy has been dropped from a group trying to buy the St. Louis Rams after several black NFL players objected and the league commissioner weighed in against Limbaugh's "divisive comments." "It has become clear that his (Pigboy's) involvement in our group has become a complication and a distraction to our intentions," said Dave Checketts, who is leading the bid to buy the Rams and keep the team in St. Louis. "We have decided to move forward without him and hope it will eventually lead us to a successful conclusion," Checketts said in an emailed statement. "Surely there are less racist Republicans with money."

has Rush started crying like a little bitch on todays show yet?
No, unlike your toothless canadian ass, he's not a bitch!

BTW, have you gone to see the wizard and asked him for some balls yet?

Seriously, you need to get yourself some balls!:lol:

I hope that he sues, he can show monetary damages over this.

:eusa_eh:

On what grounds? The NFL are under no legal obligation to do business with him. :cuckoo:
He's talking about false claims of things he never said that certain bloggers and media have been putting out there.
It doesn't have anything to do with suing the NFL.

The irony of Rush Limbaugh suing anyone for spreading disinformation makes me :rofl:

:thup:

Limbaugh has made his living on being a divisive demagogue. Why would the NFL want that? There are lots of rich people wanting to own an NFL team.

Where is the ACLU on this Kangaroo Court Bull Shit.
Hypocritical don't you think.
Liberals are more equal than others huh....

Rush's opening Dialog today was Great! I'm glad I had the time to hear it.

:eusa_eh:

On what grounds? The NFL are under no legal obligation to do business with him. :cuckoo:
He's talking about false claims of things he never said that certain bloggers and media have been putting out there.

The irony of Rush Limbaugh suing anyone for spreading disinformation makes me :rofl:

You don't even have control of your own reason. That in itself would be something to laugh about, if it wasn't so pathetic. :(

You don't even have control of your own reason. That in itself would be something to laugh about, if it wasn't so pathetic. :(

If there is a cogent point in there somewhere, it's very well hidden.

By the way, he's been dropped as a prospective owner because of political pressure.

I figure there will be more calls now to remove him from the airwaves.

I don't see that happening, but it would be nice.

Do you think that you will be able to hide from reality more effectively? I don't. The only thing you are missing is a revolving yellow warning beacon on your head that should warn anyone with a brain that you were coming. You disgrace Bogey.

If there is a cogent point in there somewhere, it's very well hidden.

Discrimination against Rush because He is Conservative is discriminating against an Individual for His Political Views.

Rush did not seek these people out to purchase the team, They came to Him. Leaking information in a private Process is a Breach of Trust.

With so many retards like Indense around that cannot correctly identify real rights infringements, it's no wonder the erosion rate of real rights seems to be accelerating. Somebody decided not to do business with Limbaugh so he thinks that means his rights have been violated.

I'm sure he thought the same thing when the Dixie Chicks were pulled from the airwaves on all clearchannel radio stations. :eusa_whistle:

With so many retards like Indense around that cannot correctly identify real rights infringements, it's no wonder the erosion rate of real rights seems to be accelerating. Somebody decided not to do business with Limbaugh so he thinks that means his rights have been violated.

I'm sure he thought the same thing when the Dixie Chicks were pulled from the airwaves on all clearchannel radio stations. :eusa_whistle:

Actually what I think is that When Rush was first approached that He should have just said, thanks but no thanks because of small minded parasitic Shit Heads like you. Jackson and Sharpton Remain unjustified to this day. The true pity is the effect they have in retarded People like you. Not that you needed their help to do harm to others without cause. Edited to include shit heads with less spine than manifold, Definitely not directed at manifold who's stance is more layered and complex on the issue.

Last edited:
I guess you missed my first post in this thread. Otherwise you wouldn't be making such an ass of yourself completely misrepresenting my position.

Hey now! You can't say lynched. That's racist! :evil:

oh fuck, what am i gonna do?

i am just very concerned whenever a rich white man is denied entry into the country club.

the persecution, horrible.

I think that Obama should go after Country Clubs and Golf next. Golf is a bourgeoisie sport anyway. Need to make room for the New Class of Yes Men coming to power, on other peoples labor.

For the record, I think Limbaugh is a douchebag who among other things, appeals to and exploits the racism of many of his listeners. Does that make him a racist? Meh, don't know and don't care. As far as him owning an NFL franchise I'd say this:

- There exists no legal justification to bar him from owning a franchise.

- However, there is also no legal restriction on the NFL owners and commissioner to tell him to go pound oxycontin.

- I'm rooting for him not to get it simply because I think he's a piece of shit.

- But if he does, good for him.

I stand Corrected. I think You are a piece of shit for thinking Rush is a piece of shit. Anything in excess of that consider redirected to Shit Heads with less spine than you.

Forum List

Back