NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
by Bryan Burwell

Link

Excerpt:
They will all look the other way when it comes to Limbaugh — forgetting his polarizing racial politics, conveniently ignoring (perhaps even quietly agreeing with) all the mean-spirited divisive bile that comes along with his ample financial clout — just like many of you surely will, too. They will look the other way because of his wealth and influence. You will look the other way because to some of you, he is your politically incorrect hero, and the rest might be willing to ignore all of that just as long as he can put enough money on the table to help keep your football team in St. Louis. Limbaugh's American Dream is a potential nightmare waiting to happen for the Rams, the city and the NFL Rush said, "Slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back. I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark." I know how those words play out in Idiot America. They are embraced as gospel. But inside the NFL, where the majority of the players are descendants of slaves, his ignorant ramblings resonate with entirely different emotions.

He's already been fired from covering the NFL because he's such a racist prick.

[SIZE=+1]
pigboy-rams.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE]
"The NFL often looks like a game between the Bloods
and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."
-- the vulgar racist Pigboy - new owner of the St Louis Rams? Link

"Rush Limbaugh would definitely hurt the Rams if he bought the team.
I can only judge what he says on the radio - but the way he talks makes me think he's a racist."
-- Keenan Mccardell, Washington Whore Post, Link

"I thought things could not be worse for the St. Louis Rams than being 0-4; I was wrong. Rush Limbaugh is joining St. Louis Blues owner to purchase the Rams. Anyone who has made a living bashing political leaders and their policies by vicious and unethical personal attacks, and called for harsher punishment for minorities charged with low level drug crimes while himself being criminally addicted to oxycontin for many years, does not represent the honor, integrity and dignity for which the NFL shield is supposed to represent.

-- Roman Oben on the vulgar racist Pigboy, Link

Rams are playing the Vikings and are 10 point underdogs....does Rush want them to bench all of their black players?

Why should anyone feel threatened by anyone who plays for the worst team in the NFL when they threaten to leave.

I didn't realize being a blowhard got you that much money. I'm in the wrong major. :rofl:

Gosh, I can remember when all the players had names that you could pronounce and there were just a few black guys on the team. Now there are just a few white guys on the team and you can't pronounce anybody's name. Everything goes full circle I suppose. Thank God for NASCAR and Hockey.

Gosh, I can remember when all the players had names that you could pronounce and there were just a few black guys on the team. Now there are just a few white guys on the team and you can't pronounce anybody's name. Everything goes full circle I suppose. Thank God for NASCAR and Hockey.

So what are you REALLY trying to say?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TwAbZhMGVEw/RdeLZ7eiCEI/AAAAAAAAAjA/u1ZAKqo0l7k/s400/georgeslaraque2.jpg

http://aps.schoolwires.net/1861101118113928800/lib/1861101118113928800/d-driver.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/ht_marc_davis_070801_ssv.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X_d6JjJ00I4/RhgE-m83fdI/AAAAAAAAAwI/WITTldCOUXg/s400/twoods.jpg

http://monado.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/hockey-player-pittsburgh-24-05-08_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like not many black guys are going to want to play for the Rams, or at least good black guys.
Kiwanuka says he wouldn't play for Limbaugh-owned team | ProFootballTalk.com
I heard Donovan McNabb say that he thought Rush should be his press agent because he's received so much attention since that incident on ESPN.

If I played Pro Sports and Louis Farrakhan was the owner who offered me the best contract, I'd sign with his team.

I'll bet most athletes think the same way.

Seems like not many black guys are going to want to play for the Rams, or at least good black guys.
Kiwanuka says he wouldn't play for Limbaugh-owned team | ProFootballTalk.com
I heard Donovan McNabb say that he thought Rush should be his press agent because he's received so much attention since that incident on ESPN.

If I played Pro Sports and Louis Farrakhan was the owner who offered me the best contract, I'd sign with his team.

I'll bet most athletes think the same way.

They'll play all right, maybe not really hard, but they will play.

75% of the players in the NFL feel Rush Limbaugh is a racist and would not play for him. Even Marshall Faulk, who is hardly outspoken, said he would not go into the HOF as a Ram if Rush buys the team. The NFL cannot ignore that.

I predict, if Rush is one of the principles in this deal, the NFL will not approve it.

75% of the players in the NFL feel Rush Limbaugh is a racist and would not play for him. Even Marshall Faulk, who is hardly outspoken, said he would not go into the HOF as a Ram if Rush buys the team. The NFL cannot ignore that.

I predict, if Rush is one of the principles in this deal, the NFL will not approve it.

Yippers.....

The only color the NFL cares about is green.

If he has it, he's in, and Faulk isn't going to the Hall of Fame anyway.

These guys don't understand the NFL.

If they refuse to play for the Rams and had a contract, they are not playing for anybody and not making a dime.

The same is true for drafted players, they would have to wait a year and try to be redrafted.

Matt is blowing smoke here, BTW he's a disapointment to the G men, has never been the big play guy NY hoped for when drafted.

Forum List

Back