NFL Refs need to be held accountable for costly mistakes

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Joey Bosa is right.He was complaining in the Jaguars/Chargers game that the refs were not calling holding penaltys on the offensive line of the Jaguars against him and he mentioned there was no way they could not see it the fact it happened at least a couple of times right in front of them.

He so much nailed it when he mentioned it is screwed up how the refs are never held accountable for blown calls when he mentioned if he and other players speak out on the refs doing a horrible job of officiating then he gets fined for doing so where if they go out and make a horrible obviously bad call that everybody knows was a bad call,they are never held accountable for their actions.

That is WHY i cant fathom WHY people watch playoff games or the superbowl unless you are bored that day and have nothing better do that day,now that i can understand. but to make plans to watch a game,i dont get that.:uhoh3:These refs have WAY too much fucking power.They are treated like gods by the NFL,they can do no wrong in their eyes. They should be treated same as players are that get fined for speaking out on bad officiating,they should ALSO be fined,they should be fined a HUGE portion of their salarys when they make such horrible calls in a close game that cost the other team from advancing in the playoffs,if they happened to them,i guarantee the refs would not make these horrible calls they do that cost teams playoff games.you can COUNT on that.

That is WHY last year was the first time in over 8 years or so i watched a superbowl sense only because my Rams were in it.If your team is not in it,you all should do the same,dont watch the fucking superbowl or playoffs.at least dont go out of your way to make plans for it. why support a corrupt cartel where the refs are never held accountable for their actions.?:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back