NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

So Rocko how come you have not posted on that thread of mine on Brady,I never figured you,would pass up on that one.

I can't stop watching the Steelers because they are finally 11-0... I will deal with the BS, atleast untill they win the superbowl.lol!

I never watch sports, but I do NOT want those athletes to lose their jobs.

So I hope enough sports fans continue to watch those games.

If those athletes were to lose their lucrative careers, I am afraid of what those gentlemen might turn to in order to make a living.

So Rocko how come you have not posted on that thread of mine on Brady,I never figured you,would pass up on that one.

I missed it. Anyway Brady is not a great QB anymore and I'm loving his demise,
Well He was never as great as espn made him out to be when they were kissing his ass as the greatest QB ever because without all the refs in his pockets,he is just another Dan fouts,Phillip rivers,or warren moon, a QB who puts up impressive statistics but never goes to the Super Bowl.when you have to cheat to be great,then sorry,your not great,your just merely good.

anyways what I loved about the article I posted on my thread there is Shannon sharpe hit the nail on the head.Bradys behavior this day is bush league.he is not man enough to shake hands with a back up Qi like nick foles or a qb that’s only been in the league a couple of years in Jared Goff when he loses to them,only preimeire quarterbacks like drew brees will he shake the hand of andI don’t care how many superbowls you have won,that is being a classless ass.

any other an in league who did that they would get roasted by the media for thst,but no,not Brady,he gets a free pass and Shannon sharpe is right he needs to stop getting a free pass for that just because he is Tom Brady,that’s bullshit.

He has time to shake those quarterbacks hands when he WINS,but when he loses,uh uh,he doesnt have time to shake their hand then,what a prick.
He is tarnishing his image further and further in his final years as though he had not done enough of that already.lol

Last edited:

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Well cared board cut outs a fan does not make. Certainly this takes some things from the game
As does all the missing players due to covid. How ever we were so sport starved a while back we were watching Korean baseball. I am thankful for some thing similar to normal. Count your blessings its better than nothing. This is a bad time of year for me I am stuck on land and 8n a city for almost 2 months. I normally do alot of talegating at buckeye games this time of year but am not this year. I just got to make it past Christmas then I can find a woods or ocean to disappear again. Hang in there things will be back to normal before you know it. Till then instead of watching sports go play them. Pick up fishing I find it good for about 16 hours a day of entertainment.

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Well cared board cut outs a fan does not make. Certainly this takes some things from the game
As does all the missing players due to covid. How ever we were so sport starved a while back we were watching Korean baseball. I am thankful for some thing similar to normal. Count your blessings its better than nothing. This is a bad time of year for me I am stuck on land and 8n a city for almost 2 months. I normally do alot of talegating at buckeye games this time of year but am not this year. I just got to make it past Christmas then I can find a woods or ocean to disappear again. Hang in there things will be back to normal before you know it. Till then instead of watching sports go play them. Pick up fishing I find it good for about 16 hours a day of entertainment.

Count my blessings? Dude I WANT the NFL to bomb, I have wanted thst for at least ten years now after the patriots fraud team got away with cheating and the other owners did nothing about it.

Count my blessings? Dude I WANT the NFL to bomb, I have wanted thst for at least ten years now after the patriots fraud team got away with cheating and the other owners did nothing about it.

So not a rams fan anymore? Sorry to hear. Your leaving NFL I am coming back. Browns finally have a winning record. I guess we are in the age of just throw the baby out with the bath water instead of fixing. I plan to continue to enjoy the NFL. I am sorry you have decided to make life a little darker for your self.

Not long ago the NFL was on top with mass appeal all over the nation...then the NFL decided they would like to go global in some way and started having games abroad....that was the beginning of the end for the NFL....then the overpaid players decided to get political...and that turned off millions of people....and now with the pandemic occurring you can't have football parties or go to a sports bar to watch games and even fantasy football interest is slowing....
I just think people have found better things to do with what little time they have....and we do not want to have their fingers in our chest every Sunday...we do not want a bunch of million and billionaires preaching to us...just play and shut the fuck up....or watch the league die around you.....
We didn’t start the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning.

New fans replace you old ones every day. All the kids playing madden football. They don’t care that kappernick took a knee.

I love this game. Even when the lions suck I care to see is kansas city going to repeat? Pittsburgh is undefeated. The saints are looking good. Don’t count Brady out. Maybe even Green Bay.

Youre missing out on a great season. The wheels keep turning.

Detroit is trying to lose right now. But it’s only bears 9 lions 6. We just missed an extra point. Hit one of the uprites. fuckin lions. But I still love it.

Get back to painting or, whatever you’re doing instead of watching football.

That’s because you’re an anarchist and anti capitalism. Anti American. Notice you are against the workers not the owners, for kneeling. Same way politically you’re anti blm. So this both parties are corrupt bs is just that. Bs

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

Not long ago the NFL was on top with mass appeal all over the nation...then the NFL decided they would like to go global in some way and started having games abroad....that was the beginning of the end for the NFL....then the overpaid players decided to get political...and that turned off millions of people....and now with the pandemic occurring you can't have football parties or go to a sports bar to watch games and even fantasy football interest is slowing....
I just think people have found better things to do with what little time they have....and we do not want to have their fingers in our chest every Sunday...we do not want a bunch of million and billionaires preaching to us...just play and shut the fuck up....or watch the league die around you.....

New fans replace you old ones every day. All the kids playing madden football. They don’t care that kappernick took a knee.

I love this game. Even when the lions suck I care to see is kansas city going to repeat? Pittsburgh is undefeated. The saints are looking good. Don’t count Brady out. Maybe even Green Bay.

Detroit is trying to lose right now. But it’s only bears 9 lions 6. We just missed an extra point. Hit one of the uprites. fuckin lions. But I still love it.

Another lemming. And I suppose you don't believe that the NFL is FIXED (32 owners can fix it in a weekend drunk fest). How is it that they can pick the venue for a SB five years in advance if it is supposed to be a neutral venue. Look up the SF SB in the 80's They had it a Stanford because they knew SF was going to be in it. You morons deserve whatever happens to you.

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

If it weren’t for social Wedge issues most republicans would be democrats.

The gop favors kappernick financially. He doesn’t vote republican because it’s the party for people who deny social injustices happen. Would you b ok if a cop put his knee on your neck until you died? I can’t breathe

Another lemming. And I suppose you don't believe that the NFL is FIXED (32 owners can fix it in a weekend drunk fest). How is it that they can pick the venue for a SB five years in advance if it is supposed to be a neutral venue. Look up the SF SB in the 80's They had it a Stanford because they knew SF was going to be in it. You morons deserve whatever happens to you.
They know who’s going to win 5 years from now? If it were fixed the lions would have one Super Bowl

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.

I don’t watch soap operas. You don’t see me starting threads about something I don’t watch.

You don’t just not watch. You are fanatical about your hate. So you are a fan. Know that about yourself.

Forum List

Back