NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Not long ago the NFL was on top with mass appeal all over the nation...then the NFL decided they would like to go global in some way and started having games abroad....that was the beginning of the end for the NFL....then the overpaid players decided to get political...and that turned off millions of people....and now with the pandemic occurring you can't have football parties or go to a sports bar to watch games and even fantasy football interest is slowing....
I just think people have found better things to do with what little time they have....and we do not want to have their fingers in our chest every Sunday...we do not want a bunch of million and billionaires preaching to us...just play and shut the fuck up....or watch the league die around you.....

These BLM stunts in the NBA already has doomed that league.....they will never be anything close to what they were before that shit hit.....today's players are not doing any favors for young hopefuls...players in the near future won't be paid anything close to what Lebron earns...the money just won't be there.....

Hopefully all sports take a backseat to the realities and challenges the West faces. I wasn't even that interested in hockey when it restarted.

Yep...once people go without for awhile they lose interest.

That did not work for The Meth Hunter?

I hate to admit it but that went over my head......unless you're referring to meth head Hunter.

Yes Hunter Biden.

Sorry

I'm as old school as any football fan, and see the changes that are not good , but just try to overlook the bad and enjoy the good. I've lost more interest in MLB and NBA than the NFL though...never watched hockey.

But I'll admit it's lost a lot of the old magic -John Madden calling a Montana vs Elway Super Bowl....Walter Payton & the '85 Bears etc...I'll probably lose interest after this last crop of stars drop out- Rodgers, Brees, Allen, Brady.....Mahomes - he's special. Like the Michael Jordan of the league -surely gets the best ratings of anyone.

Not long ago the NFL was on top with mass appeal all over the nation...then the NFL decided they would like to go global in some way and started having games abroad....that was the beginning of the end for the NFL....then the overpaid players decided to get political...and that turned off millions of people....and now with the pandemic occurring you can't have football parties or go to a sports bar to watch games and even fantasy football interest is slowing....
I just think people have found better things to do with what little time they have....and we do not want to have their fingers in our chest every Sunday...we do not want a bunch of million and billionaires preaching to us...just play and shut the fuck up....or watch the league die around you.....
Yeah you said it all right there for sure.yeah when they started the global NFL that’s when the downfall began indeed.Goddell is hands down by far the worst commissioner in NFL history.hands down,no contest.

The NFL really became an even bigger circus after that when the owners started putting state of the art facility’s ahead of tradition,they are such a criminal organization,they set rules in place in the mid 90,s that teams have to follow certain guideline rules to be able relocate.the rams were the only one out of the four between them,the raiders,chargers,and niners that followed and abided by them.the others did not. WHY make these rules if they are going to be held accountable to follow them? :uhoh3:

the NFL is the biggest keystone cops joke of an organization ever right up there with the NBA.

Last edited:
As you know so well rambunctious,it was bad enough as it was taking the chargers out of sd where they had over 55 years of history there.but to take the raiders out of Oakland,you just don’t do that,that’s criminal,that is why there are major celebrity’s and politicians sick about this,I mean that’s on par with taking the yankees out of the Bronx,Red Sox out of Boston,packers out of Green Bay.

I never in my wildest imaginations thought they would be so stupid to do that because they went from the sixth biggest media market to like the 48th,worse nobody in vegas even supports their own college football team. There were economic experts calling it the worst franchise move ever for a professional sports team and the NFL will eventually find out how correct thst is. These NFL owners,all they see is green in front of them when a state of art facility is built,what economic experts say means zilch to them,they are that greedy and stupid to see how in the long term,it will bite them in the ass.

As you know so well rambunctious,it was bad enough as it was taking the chargers out of sd where they had over 55 years of history there.but to take the raiders out of Oakland,you just don’t do that,that’s criminal,that is why there are major celebrity’s and politicians sick about this,I mean that’s on par with taking the yankees out of the Bronx,Red Sox out of Boston,packers out of Green Bay.

I never in my wildest imaginations thought they would be so stupid to do that because they went from the sixth biggest media market to like the 48th,worse nobody in vegas even supports their own college football team. There were economic experts calling it the worst franchise move ever for a professional sports team and the NFL will eventually find out how correct thst is. These NFL owners,all they see is green in front of them when a state of art facility is built,what economic experts say means zilch to them,they are that greedy and stupid to see how in the long term,it will bite them in the ass.
If the league is going to sanction team moves without some kind of penalty then it will keep happening...The Raiders have made an artform out of raking in cash by moving...so as long as it pays you know the rest...that was one of my turnoffs 10 years ago when I turned pro sports off....and I really don't miss it...
I still have a man cave with some expensive jerseys in frames...one is a player you know well Eric Dickerson...he signed it for me at a pre season game between the Raiders and Rams...I saw him on the field called out to him and showed him the jersey and a sharpie and he came running over...he is one very nice man.....
I also have a Woodson jersey in Silver and Black...
So if you stopped by you would think I watch the NFL and the NBA but I don't and haven't for years....maybe one day I will go back but not until some big changes are made....

....I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:
1606349462723.png

1606349482016.png

1606349507571.png

1606349568223.png

If the league is going to sanction team moves without some kind of penalty then it will keep happening...The Raiders have made an artform out of raking in cash by moving...so as long as it pays you know the rest...that was one of my turnoffs 10 years ago when I turned pro sports off....and I really don't miss it...
I still have a man cave with some expensive jerseys in frames...one is a player you know well Eric Dickerson...he signed it for me at a pre season game between the Raiders and Rams...I saw him on the field called out to him and showed him the jersey and a sharpie and he came running over...he is one very nice man.....
I also have a Woodson jersey in Silver and Black...
So if you stopped by you would think I watch the NFL and the NBA but I don't and haven't for years....maybe one day I will go back but not until some big changes are made....
Yeah same here,I’ll never go back.not as long as they are allowed to make rules and then they don’t even have to follow them,what a keystone cops organization.

Forgot to mention I never got to see Eric Dickerson play inLA however I was fortunate enough to see him play in a game against the chiefs in the 80,s here in Kansas City. I knew I was watching a legend and I would never get that chance to see him again.

Forgot to mention I never got to see Eric Dickerson play inLA however I was fortunate enough to see him play in a game against the chiefs in the 80,s here in Kansas City. I knew I was watching a legend and I would never get that chance to see him again.

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Why would the mainstream media tell me what the nfl ratings are?

Well if it’s at an all time low as it is then you would think espn a sports network is who I am referring to,would want to report that.

Well if it’s at an all time low as it is then you would think espn a sports network is who I am referring to,would want to report that.

ESPN broadcasts games, why would anyone expect them to announce that their rating are down?

Forum List

Back