NFL QBs today, opinion

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can do without the bullshit, BLM, etc., But what a great sport, I do love it, the athletes are amazing to watch.

Another reason I like the game is I throw a ball better than you. I'm old, just 155 Lb. and 5'11. Nah, probably 5"10 by now, it's part of the deal. Never played less pick-up, I'm no QB. Passing comes natural, left eye, right pass, big hands, long arms, get various mechanics. I'm done bragging, here's what I think of QBS today.

Brees: Done dude, the arm is toast, suck it up. That said I've called him done twice before, proved wrong twice, dude is remarkable. $100 says he's left eye dominant. Most accurate QB all-time, clearly. He's sticking around so Brady doesn't take his records.

Brady: Suck it Brady, I throw better than him, always have. You thought I was done bragging. Without BB he's not a topic. Perfect for a great system though,, there I said it. He sure was clutch though. BTW, Peyton was WAY better. Best all-time, his passing skills under-appreciated and his dominance & consistency second to none. Weird he won a SB at 20% his former self, HTF that happen when QBs win Super Bowls? Anyway, Brady's sticking around to take some of Bree's records

Rodgers: Welcome to Marino's world by some measure. Perhaps the new guy is making something of the team, but WTF, Rodger's replacement, really? On a side, I've never thrown Rodger's best pass. Dude was HOT as fuck when they won that Super Bowl. He’s still weird as fuck though. NFL needs to shut up already about any NFL status, Collins is an idiot, but Rodgers remains a top three QB.

Wilson: I called it early, there's your MVP. Dude's passing technique may be the best I've seen, his ball is second to nobody, and I'm a Marino guy. Dunbshit give Pats a SB Carroll opened things up. Downside to MVP is you’re probably not winning the SB, but they’re my early pick to win, which means they likely won’t.

Mahomes: Yeah everyone gets it. Dude needs to work on his short passing skills though, but it's hard to argue with the end results.

Herbert: I'll skip right over the Charger's starting QB, because they started the wrong guy. Herbert is highly skilled with Tebow strength. How many guys you know can throw 40 yards on a rope without stepping into it? This guy will be around a long time, a shame he plays for the Chargers.

Dallas guy: Will never win a SB.

Baltimore guy: May win if the team is great enough.

Cam: Decent skill, but he fucked up last night, three mental errors I’m aware of, on a BELICHICK team. That shit won’t fly long, BB is the grand master. Cam’s already on a short leash. They should have beat the best the NFL had to offer on “the road”. Amazing what BB can do.

Buffalo dude: What an athlete, he’s here to stay.

Garoppolo: Unremarkable, I thought he’d be better.

Kaepernick: He’s gone and still sucks. SUCK IT KAP

Baker: ILMAO

Rest, I don’t care.

Why the hell is the coach of the chargers still saying Tyrod Taylor is the starter? I watched that game. Herbert looked amazing. As did Joe Burrow his first two games, but he seems like a cocky prick.

Dallas guy: Will never win a SB.
I agree. Dallas may win another one, but not with Prescott.
Wilson: I called it early, there's your MVP. Dude's passing technique may be the best I've seen, his ball is second to nobody, and I'm a Marino guy. Dunbshit give Pats a SB Carroll opened things up. Downside to MVP is you’re probably not winning the SB, but they’re my early pick to win, which means they likely won’t.
Russell Wilson may be the best quarterback in the league right now, but I never understood why he stayed in Seattle after his coach blew the Super Bowl.

Lamar BIG TRUZZ Jackson goes head to head with Patrick SHOWTIME Mahomes in Week 3

who will come out as the top dog?

Josh Allen is the best QB out there, not Mahomes, Garropolo, Lamar...or Kapernick (LOL)

Forum List

Back