NFL Pool

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Would anyone be interested in a friendly USMB pool this year? 20 bucks to get in, pay Jimmy through paypal, you pick each game each week and the winner is simply the person with the best win-loss record at the end of the year. I figure to pay two places with 2nd getting their entry fee back and the rest goes to first place.

You would simply have to post your picks before midnight on the night before a game, if there is a Thursday game then it would be Wednesday 11:59 p.m., Friday for a Saturday game and Saturday if its a regular week with Sunday and Monday games.

Any takers out there?

Would anyone be interested in a friendly USMB pool this year? 20 bucks to get in, pay Jimmy through paypal, you pick each game each week and the winner is simply the person with the best win-loss record at the end of the year. I figure to pay two places with 2nd getting their entry fee back and the rest goes to first place.

You would simply have to post your picks before midnight on the night before a game, if there is a Thursday game then it would be Wednesday 11:59 p.m., Friday for a Saturday game and Saturday if its a regular week with Sunday and Monday games.

Any takers out there?
I'd be down for that or straight up fantasy football, but I'm afraid I already have too much money invested in other FF activities to be interested in a pay-2-play game. If anyone is interested in a healthy FF, I can set somethign up on Yahoo. Just let me know if we can field 8 teams.

Good idea, OCA.

Any takers out there?

Sounds like a grand idea....but 20 bucks? That's a bit steep for me, I'd be good with ten though. Maaaaaaaaybe 20. Maybe. :)

Any takers out there?

You can count me in! I'd also be just as happy to allow someone else to do the Paypal thingy if anyone felt uncomfortable with me doing so.

:gs:

If you guys need a non-participant to hold the dough, I'd set up a 'football account' on paypal (the free service, not the 3% fee account), and manage it. I'd provide access to jim, if he wanted to review it and make sure I haven't used the money to buy strippers and booz.

:)

You can count me in! I'd also be just as happy to allow someone else to do the Paypal thingy if anyone felt uncomfortable with me doing so.

:gs:

Well i'm waiting for a few more participants, would like at least ten to make it worth everyone's effort.

Jim I got no problem with you doing the paypal, i'm nothing more than a two hour cadillac ride with a couple of greaseball Greeks I know to break your knees if something happened lol :bat:

If you guys need a non-participant to hold the dough, I'd set up a 'football account' on paypal (the free service, not the 3% fee account), and manage it. I'd provide access to jim, if he wanted to review it and make sure I haven't used the money to buy strippers and booz.

:)

Non-participant my ass, pony up!

Believe it or not, I'd like to get in on this pool also! :cuckoo:

Maam, you out of the hospital now? If you are I am glad because I visited the local gypsies and had them say prayers for you.

Anyway you are counted in if this thing gets off the ground and honestly I hope you win, you can get your son Johnny some help with his dyslexia problem with the cash.:salute:

Yes, I am out of the hospital and staying with Jim in NY - God I hate this state!! John is an idiot, and the only way he'd come up with money is if it were mine, and I cut his ass off!! My main desire is showing Jim that I'm not as stupid as he thinks I am. Thanks for talking to the gypsies - my mother always told me she bought me from them anyhow!! Good hearing from you!

Sounds like fun. Just for the record, Jimmy or dmp either one would be fine with me to hold the dough, but if anybody spends it on strippers and booze, at least have the decency to take pictures. :laugh:

I for one can assure you that Jimmy ain't gonna be doing anything with anyone's money as long as I'm here - I would kick his ass from here to hell and back!! Plus, Jim is about as honest as the day is long!!:cheers2:

Forum List

Back