NFL Players are Cowards as Compared to General Population Who Serve in Military...but They Want to Agitate

Won't serve their country in the military and some of the most physically fit young men in our society. To goddamn dumb to pass the ASVAB test in most cases...but somehow alumni and bullshit gets them a scholarship. Fuck you coward! Stand for the National Anthem. Pussy!

So don't watch and stop whining. That's pretty much all you Trumpublican pussies do anymore.
If you sit at home and even watch NFL football then you are not a patriotic American.

Yes I will be watching at least one game today and yes I am a patriot. You don't get to define patriotism.

Won't serve their country in the military and some of the most physically fit young men in our society. To goddamn dumb to pass the ASVAB test in most cases...but somehow alumni and bullshit gets them a scholarship. Fuck you coward! Stand for the National Anthem. Pussy!

So don't watch and stop whining. That's pretty much all you Trumpublican pussies do anymore.
As a citizen and a combat veteran they disrespect my nation. I don't watch and I hope every team plane crashes and they all die!

That's a horrible thing to say. But you're a horrible person who wouldn't be fit to shine Poppy Bush's shoes.
It's the right thing to say about people who support domestic terrorist groups and want police officers to die in the line of duty. I wish these tickets to die. Same, same. So cheer for your NFL team and feed your fat fucking face with pizza.

As a citizen and a combat veteran they disrespect my nation. I don't watch and I hope every team plane crashes and they all die!

That's a horrible thing to say. But you're a horrible person who wouldn't be fit to shine Poppy Bush's shoes.
It's the right thing to say about people who support domestic terrorist groups and want police officers to die in the line of duty. I wish these tickets to die. Same, same. So cheer for your NFL team and feed your fat fucking face with pizza.

BLM is not a domestic terrorist group and they don't wish death on cops. They merely would like bad cops to stop killing them. You would know these things if you didn't believe every GD thing that flies out The Chosen One's pie-hole.

If you sit at home and even watch NFL football then you are not a patriotic American.

Yes I will be watching at least one game today and yes I am a patriot. You don't get to define patriotism.
Yes I do get the definition. I got it real quick when fuckers where trying to kill me in various firefights. That's more than NFL pussies have ever seen. I can tell you who is not a patriot...dickheads that watch NFL games and cheer for people that wish for dead law enforcement officers.

BLM is not a domestic terrorist group and they don't wish death on cops. They merely would like bad cops to stop killing them. You would know these things if you didn't believe every GD thing that flies out The Chosen One's pie-hole.
Bullshit! They advocate it at every riot they cause. See my post on BLM standing outside a hospital wishing death on ambushed police officers lying inside. FACT! So if you can't see it then you are a fucking weak minded sonofabitch.

Bullshit! They advocate it at every riot they cause. See my post on BLM standing outside a hospital wishing death on ambushed police officers lying inside. FACT! So if you can't see it then you are a fucking weak minded sonofabitch.

Probably Trump supporting Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys looking to give BLM a bad name.
You know, assholes like this:

Probably Trump supporting Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys looking to give BLM a bad name.
What a fucking idiot! They were BLM. See my thread dumbass. You obviously soak the propaganda put out by CNN and MSNBC. Only a fucking idiot would think that BLM is a peaceful group after it's founder's are on video stating that they are "Marxist" and are not created for "peaceful protest." What a fucking simpleton you are.

What a fucking idiot! They were BLM. See my thread dumbass. You obviously soak the propaganda put out by CNN and MSNBC. Only a fucking idiot would think that BLM is a peaceful group after it's founder's are on video stating that they are "Marxist" and are not created for "peaceful protest." What a fucking simpleton you are.

FACT: Boogaloo Boi Mr Carrillo and his pals used the BLM protests in Oakland as cover to kill cops. This is how your team rolls apparently.

You're a loser and a sucker for believing that lie.

You mean Trump didn't say something that was just like what he's been saying for the last 20 years.

It's more unbelievable that he didn't say it...

Funny, as a veteran and a citizen, I thought what we were protecting were their rights to protest things they don't like... that's what I thought the point was.

You mean Trump didn't say something that was just like what he's been saying for the last 20 years.

Funny, as a veteran and a citizen, I thought what we were protecting were their rights to protest things they don't like... that's what I thought the point was.
No Air Force pussy. Their right to do what? Protest something that is not supported by statistical data? Support a group of domestic terrorist that advocate murder of police officers? What a dick and a propaganda rube you are. Move to Iran or China if Biden is elected. They love the cocksucker over there because they hate the United States of America. Just like the Democrats do.

118403093_10219150704062433_6861378281470204587_n.jpg

We have become a very lenient society in man ways. We question a religious man who plays the sport as divisive over a criminal. And we have seen it over the years. The media always making statements to that direction. These fellows kneeling need to become good and wholesome people. Many are. Many are not. Sports have crossed the line into hypocracy.

Okay, you know what, Tebow never got the kind of abuse over his religious nutbaggery that Kapernick did for talking about a serious issue.

Frankly, I find the Tebow's "Jesus of the Touchdown" to be kind of insulting to Christians. God won't stop famine or plague or suffering, but he REALLY Cares about who wins a football game. This cartoon will show how fucking silly that is.

The media did not have to report and make comments on it as being divisive. And we know what a football game is. The truth is it helps to take the place of us bashing each others skulls in as we get to vent some of our aggressions. The media could have kept the religious issue lower and show some class. But then we know now, they are swamp creatures.

It seems you have no issue with athletes using their sport, and the megaphone sports leaders have, to promote values and ideals that YOU believe in, but are opposed to athletes using the playing of the national anthem to remind viewers that black people are still not equal to white people in the USA. They don't have the same rights, and when they are killed, their lives don't matter enough to merit charges from the police who carelessly kill them.

I have friends who vary from "deeply religious" to "avowed athiests". The people I find to be "divisive" are those who try to use the workplace for proslytizing. Tebow was the guy who made his religion an issue, not the media. Tebow bills himself as the most "openly Christian athlete in sports", and a "preacher in a football player's body". And you're cheering on his trivializing of God and faith using football.

It's no wonder that, despite his success on the field, he was traded from team to team. He was using the sport to promote his religion. I don't recall anyone saying anything about his Christianity, like "Shut up and pass the ball". But I do recall some bitch on FOX telling LeBron to "Shut up and dribble".

We have become a very lenient society in man ways. We question a religious man who plays the sport as divisive over a criminal. And we have seen it over the years. The media always making statements to that direction. These fellows kneeling need to become good and wholesome people. Many are. Many are not. Sports have crossed the line into hypocracy.

Okay, you know what, Tebow never got the kind of abuse over his religious nutbaggery that Kapernick did for talking about a serious issue.

Frankly, I find the Tebow's "Jesus of the Touchdown" to be kind of insulting to Christians. God won't stop famine or plague or suffering, but he REALLY Cares about who wins a football game. This cartoon will show how fucking silly that is.

The media did not have to report and make comments on it as being divisive. And we know what a football game is. The truth is it helps to take the place of us bashing each others skulls in as we get to vent some of our aggressions. The media could have kept the religious issue lower and show some class. But then we know now, they are swamp creatures.

It seems you have no issue with athletes using their sport, and the megaphone sports leaders have, to promote values and ideals that YOU believe in, but are opposed to athletes using the playing of the national anthem to remind viewers that black people are still not equal to white people in the USA. They don't have the same rights, and when they are killed, their lives don't matter enough to merit charges from the police who carelessly kill them.

I have friends who vary from "deeply religious" to "avowed athiests". The people I find to be "divisive" are those who try to use the workplace for proslytizing. Tebow was the guy who made his religion an issue, not the media. Tebow bills himself as the most "openly Christian athlete in sports", and a "preacher in a football player's body". And you're cheering on his trivializing of God and faith using football.

It's no wonder that, despite his success on the field, he was traded from team to team. He was using the sport to promote his religion. I don't recall anyone saying anything about his Christianity, like "Shut up and pass the ball". But I do recall some bitch on FOX telling LeBron to "Shut up and dribble".

I doubt that Lebron can spell his name. Blacks kill blacks by the hundreds every day in this country, but one bad cop kills a Black thug and idiots like you make a big deal about it. No one is paying attention to your propaganda.

Your irrational hatred is not proof.

Democrats hate the military. Trump doesn't.

Your irrational statement that Democrats hate the military, isn't proof of anything. Trump doesn't hate the military, but he has no respect for them, and he thinks they're stupid. He thinks they're suckers and losers because they risk their lives for no money. And he's a total coward.

I suspect most veterans agree with the NFL demonstration during the national anthem.

The BLM protests have exactly nothing to do with the military.

Personally... I'm done going to NFL games and I'm done watching NFL games until players standing for the National Anthem is once again the policy.

I'm voting with my dollars... as it my right...

As to the current batch of over-muscled spoiled princesses... phukk 'em.

Your irrational hatred is not proof.

Democrats hate the military. Trump doesn't.

Your irrational statement that Democrats hate the military, isn't proof of anything. Trump doesn't hate the military, but he has no respect for them, and he thinks they're stupid. He thinks they're suckers and losers because they risk their lives for no money. And he's a total coward.
You say lots of things that simply aren't true.

Forum List

Back