NFL Players are Cowards as Compared to General Population Who Serve in Military...but They Want to Agitate

Won't serve their country in the military and some of the most physically fit young men in our society. To goddamn dumb to pass the ASVAB test in most cases...but somehow alumni and bullshit gets them a scholarship. Fuck you coward! Stand for the National Anthem. Pussy!
This veteran says it's okay to refuse to be part of the collective show your independence....

Many of them have convictions for spouse abuse, rape, and murder. They couldn't join the military if they wanted to.
Remind us of how many years you served and how you know every person in the NFL...
USAF, 1991-2011. 20 years.

I don't have to know them. Crime stats for the NFL are available online.

There's been a book written about it, and the NFL couldn't prove it false.

NFL Players: 21% Criminals?
Then why do you participate in watching criminals entertain yous with football activity?
I don't. Never cared for pro sports.

Man, you're battin' .000 in this thread.
Then if you never pay them any attention how do yous know so much about them?
RIF-LOCKUP.jpg
Then evidently you give them attention you refuse to acknowledge..
Have you heard of the internet? Marvelous source of information.

Won't serve their country in the military and some of the most physically fit young men in our society. To goddamn dumb to pass the ASVAB test in most cases...but somehow alumni and bullshit gets them a scholarship. Fuck you coward! Stand for the National Anthem. Pussy!
Drop dead NFL
I hope knee , brain and spine injuries skyrocket

Black football players, and other athletes and entertainers are constantly told that they HAVE A PLATFORM, and they have an OBLIGATION to use that platform to be a social justice advocate.

The contrary view - that the stage the occupy is owned and controlled by others (the team owners) - does not fit the Narrative.

I seriously don't understand why they fail to perceive that their self-indulgent posturing antagonizes the Butts in the Seats. And serves no beneficial purpose whatsoever. People who previously didn't give two shits about any actual Black person are now incentivized to hate them.

This veteran says it's okay to refuse to be part of the collective show your independence....
You’re not Jewish .are you ??

Many of them have convictions for spouse abuse, rape, and murder. They couldn't join the military if they wanted to.
Remind us of how many years you served and how you know every person in the NFL...
USAF, 1991-2011. 20 years.

I don't have to know them. Crime stats for the NFL are available online.

There's been a book written about it, and the NFL couldn't prove it false.

NFL Players: 21% Criminals?
Then why do you participate in watching criminals entertain yous with football activity?
I don't. Never cared for pro sports.

Man, you're battin' .000 in this thread.
Then if you never pay them any attention how do yous know so much about them?
RIF-LOCKUP.jpg
Then evidently you give them attention you refuse to acknowledge..
Have you heard of the internet? Marvelous source of information.
I stopped watching the NFL when they went on strike in 1987 and I have never given the NFL or anyone associated with the NFL any attention, I refuse to acknowledge their existence because I have no interest...You on the other hand belie your intentions.

You’re not Jewish .are you ??
I am Jewish from the waist down I got the operation...

Black football players, and other athletes and entertainers are constantly told that they HAVE A PLATFORM, and they have an OBLIGATION to use that platform to be a social justice advocate.

The contrary view - that the stage the occupy is owned and controlled by others (the team owners) - does not fit the Narrative.

I seriously don't understand why they fail to perceive that their self-indulgent posturing antagonizes the Butts in the Seats. And serves no beneficial purpose whatsoever. People who previously didn't give two shits about any actual Black person are now incentivized to hate them.
They are being used. Any business should stay out of politics for one simple reason. No matter what issue you stand for you piss off roughly half your customers. And the NFL is a business and the players are employees and the employers should be telling them to shut their fucking mouth and do their job.

Several NFL players served in combat. One left the NFL to fight in the Middle East. NFL players on the whole are assets to their communities.

Several NFL players served in combat? Yep, the ones that played years ago and didn't kneel. I challenge you to find at least 10 players that served in the military and are still playing in the NFL.

Several NFL players served in combat. One left the NFL to fight in the Middle East. NFL players on the whole are assets to their communities.

Several NFL players served in combat? Yep, the ones that played years ago and didn't kneel. I challenge you to find at least 10 players that served in the military and are still playing in the NFL.
I believe the Steelers have 2 current combat veterans in their roster.

Yep, 2 is not even close to several.

Yep, 2 is not even close to several.

I was just talking off the top of my head.

Here's one to try on people. COVID ended a lot of business right, people just scraping by, etc. Bezos and the like aside of course.

In the meantime fuck-face NFL players are happy to collect more money than every before, a BIG raise for them this year.

Take a knee, then bend over for them I guess. Fuck most of them.

Sounds like that trump draft dodger piece of shit only trump was worse. We know that trump weaseled out of being inducted, but I doubt if any of these athletes were old enough to have been drafted during the late '60's, early 70's.

Last edited:
Sounds like that trump draft dodger piece of shit only trump was worse. We know that trump weaseled out of being inducted, but I doubt if any of these athletes are old enough to have been drafted.

What about Biden?

A Cowboys huddle is like a roll call from one of the Huntsville correctional units.... including raping a girl in a wheelchair... one of those idiotic fact checkers would call the team "mostly criminal filth".

Forum List

Back