NFL legend Joe Montana stopped a kidnapping when they wrestled their grandchild away from a home intruder, who was arrested for kidnapping & burglary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the child is safe. a legend acts like a legend is supposed to act!

Mr. Montana needs to get out of the Hell Hole of LA and move back to his hometown of New Eagle where taxes and crime are a lot lower.

• Banned
if it weren't for his ankle injury problems, and his rivalry with Steve Young, he would have won a heck of a lot more Superbowls, my friends!

the child is safe. a legend acts like a legend is supposed to act!

I'm glad Joe wasn't killed. Home invaders can be deadly. It's horrible to wake up one morning only to see someone going through your things on the top of your desktop and you're worried he will hear your heart that suddenly is pounding inside of your chest.
Prayers up for the Montana family!

I wish athletes like Montana played forever, for their entire life, instead of just 15 to 20 years
Anyone care to discuss the differences between Joe Montana and Colin Kapernake?

How about I still watched the NFL when Joe Montana played.

I no longer watch the NFL today.
Montana is 10 trillion times better player and person than Kaepernick. Kap has the better abs!

I'm glad Joe wasn't killed. Home invaders can be deadly. It's horrible to wake up one morning only to see someone going through your things on the top of your desktop and you're worried he will hear your heart that suddenly is pounding inside of your chest.
Prayers up for the Montana family!
I think it was an unarmed woman, wasn't it but yeah...luckily he didn't learn the hard way.

Why didn't they just call the cops??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm just fuckin' with ya. Of course the cops have been defunded. Hopefully he hit the kidnapper in the head with a tight spiral.

Charles Lindbergh's boy was kidnapped, and I have also heard a story of twins by the name of Lindberg, from a wealthy family, who were kidnapped for ransom and tortured to death sometime during the 1920s. I cannot find much information on that kidnapping nowadays. Perhaps some relation to Greg Lindberg, the insurance magnate, going to court regarding a federal indictment brought on behalf of a Democrat City Hall insurance commissioner.

New Topics

Forum List

Back