NFL Landmark Turned to Dust

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YentGdgdisQ"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

Excues me - not clear on this. Sorry.

Is this an earthquake or the intentional desctruction of the roof? Also, this doesn't look like the home field for the Pokes. Where is this?

Edit Note: OK - after a little checking around, I learn that (1) this is not an earthquake - the roof just collapsed and someone happened to have had a video recorder there at the time and (2) it is an indoor practice facility field for the Dallas Cowboys at Irving, TX - NOT an "NFL landmark," as mentioned in the thread title.

Last edited:

Is this an earthquake or the intentional desctruction of the roof? Also, this doesn't look like the home field for the Pokes. Where is this?

Edit Note: OK - after a little checking around, I learn that (1) this is not an earthquake - the roof just collapsed and someone happened to have had a video recorder there at the time and (2) it is an indoor practice facility field for the Dallas Cowboys at Irving, TX - NOT an "NFL landmark," as mentioned in the thread title.

Oh!

My bad! :lol:

Oh!

My bad! :lol:

hmmmm, your ''walk'' pics looks just like, rural maine! ;) and by golly, they are in maine!!

beautiful pics!

and my lawn IS GREEN! A week or 2 early! cold as a witches titty...as my daddy would say....:lol: this morning though and we had a fire going last night!

Forum List

Back