NFL fined 3 coaches $100,000 for not wearing masks and the team $250,000

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
SMH

NFL fined three head coaches - - Denver’s Vic Fangio, Seattle’s Pete Carroll and SF’s Kyle Shanahan - $100,000 each for not wearing masks Sunday, and each of their teams another $250,000, sources told ESPN. So that’s $1.05 million dollars in fines for not wearing masks.

SMH

NFL fined three head coaches - - Denver’s Vic Fangio, Seattle’s Pete Carroll and SF’s Kyle Shanahan - $100,000 each for not wearing masks Sunday, and each of their teams another $250,000, sources told ESPN. So that’s $1.05 million dollars in fines for not wearing masks.
The guys had a game on Sunday in the breakroom and I said...
How come they aren't wearing masks

One of the guys said, cuz football players making millions don't have to

Bullshit, I said...either we do or we don't

SMH

I dont think the players have to only the coaches

What is this "NFL"?
I don't like cauliflower but I don't pretend to be a retard everytime I see it mentioned.

Carry on my Wayward Son

Cauliflower is delicious - try frying it in butter!!

I am enjoying my life without the distraction of 15 minutes of professional crybabies playing football spread out over 3+ hours of commercials, endless penalties, near constant reviews, and loads and loads of virtue signalling.....enjoy!

:rofl:

What is this "NFL"?
I don't like cauliflower but I don't pretend to be a retard everytime I see it mentioned.

Carry on my Wayward Son

I am enjoying my life without the distraction of 15 minutes of professional crybabies playing football spread out over 3+ hours of commercials, endless penalties, near constant reviews, and loads and loads of virtue signalling.....enjoy!

Apparently you don't watch golf. 8 minutes of hitting the ball. 4 hours of whispering like retards in math class

SMH

I dont think the players have to only the coaches
Saliva and snot is flying all over the field...there is physical contact
That makes about as much sense as protesters, rioters don't spread the virus...
church goers do

Zander I think we can agree that the "non game time" in boxing is often better than the actual match so not every sports "off time" is a waste...

SMH

I KNEW they'd find a way of making up some of that lost revenue!

SMH

NFL League, NFL Rules. Even with no fans in the stands, they intend to have their rules followed or it be very expensive. Too bad they didn't take that attitude about disrespecting the National Anthem.

What is this "NFL"?

Carry on my Wayward Son

Apparently you don't watch golf. 8 minutes of hitting the ball. 4 hours of whispering like retards in math class
I don't watch it, but I do enjoy playing it once in a while.

I don't watch any sports anymore. I've lost all interest and frankly, I'm too busy!

Forum List

Back