NFL Fans Need To STAY HOME!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
What on earth are NFL fans doing by going to NFL games in 2020 ? Don't you knuckleheads know that the NFL is being run by the shallowist, poor excuse for a man, in Roger Goodell, who has sold out NFL fans and all Americans (of all races), to cave in to the degenerate commands of Black Lives Matter ?

Who would have ever thought that something as big and grand as the NFL, which has been a big part of American life since before we were born, would ever descend to the depths that it has ? To capitulate to the demands of a group that Mychal Massie, founder and chairman of the Racial Policy Center , calls "a Stalinist domestic terrorist group, comprised of bigots, racists, anarchists, and terrorists with three things in common: 1) They all hate America 2) They’re funded by taxpayer money and Soros money 3) They’re all going to hell when they die,..."

Goofball Goodell having made about the worst decision in CEO history, has revised his prior restriction of protesting on the field for social change, and is going all in for the 2020 season, including racial helmet decals, and phrases stenciled in the end zones. The phrases, include "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism." They will be stenciled in paint in each team's end zones all season long. I doubt if Goodell and NFL team owners have any clue about what racism actually is in America.

So the NFL now played the song "Lift Every Voice and Sing" -- a song known as the Black national anthem -- before games on opening weekend, while airing footage that showcases the social justice work of players and teams - or at least what Goodell and other dupes define as "social justice work", much of which is actually empowering blacks work (often at the expense of other races - like how whites, Hispanics, and Asians are pushed aside in Affirmative Action programs).

The list of Goodell idiocy goes on and on. Goodell, said last month that he wished the league had "listened earlier" to Colin Kaepernick when he began protesting during the National Anthem back in 2016. Listen to a birdbrain traitor, who disrespects America, and all who who served it in the US military by kneeling during the National Anthem ? Why in the world would/should anybody listen to that worthless clown ?

"The NFL stands with the Black community, the players, clubs and fans," Goodell said.

FALSE! NO, the NFL does NOT stand with any of those entities. There are many (if not most) blacks in America, who absolutely hate Back Lives Matter, and everything that they stand for (Marxism, hating America, destruction of the nuclear family, support for homosexuality and transgender, destruction of US history and monuments, etc). Who, in America, supports these lamebrain things, other than a small, radical lunatic fringe ? And it is THAT small, radical lunatic fringe that the NFL now stands for. And it sure isn't the American flag and the National Anthem that they stand for.

Goodbye NFL. I wouldn't go to another NFL game now, if I was given a lifetime free pass in a luxury box, on the 50 yard line. Instead of continuing to go to NFL games and booing the players kneeling during the National Anthem, fans should stop supporting this anti-America, hateful trash, and STAY HOME. If you're so pathetically addicted to watching football, you could still watch it on TV, but really nobody should be watching any of these games in any way, whatsoever, which is exactly what most fans have now resolved to.

I have lots of friends who are longtime NFL fans. Some have mailed their NFL hats and shirts to their home team's front office, and are not watching football games any more, in any way. Goodell and his sucker colleagues have ruined the game, and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
yes, Goodell has ruined the NFL. Kowtowing to morons like Kapernick and allowing BLM crap on the fields has alienated most fans. Add the foolish unnecessary covid restrictions and the NFL may cease to exist. Its a sad example of what our society has become.

but having said that I plan to watch my team tomorrow on TV. I may or may not watch any more games depending on how much BS they allow.

Lol it is not just the NFL it is most rich corporations. Look at EA games they put Colin Kneelsalot in the new Madden 2021. Is bullshit anyway he never supported BLM his ass got benched and he threw a hail mary for his career by kneeling. It worked too he got endorsements and such after he was kicked out of the NFL. Goodell is a god damn racist hypocrite anyway. How many black nfl owners are there? I mean it has only been a recent thing where qbs and Coaches got a fair amount of inclusion.
Thursdays game was bullshit Texans did not even come out for the national anthem and KC had a kneeler. BLM is not some kind of Civil rights movement it is a political lie turned violent. It is democrats constantly race baiting. BLM is the racist ones. A white cop kills a black suspect it is automatically a racist cop and all white people are to blame too. That is the exact definition of racism.
American lives matter. Do not care what color you are. And BLM only platform is hating Trump. We truly want to get rid of racism the first thing that needs to go is the entire democrat party.

Cable TV reform is needed. Contact politicians to get it done. Basic cable we must have choice of stations we want. And not pay for what we don't want. The Sports network stations live off our monthly bills. We can save a lot of money eliminating stations we do not want.

Forum List

Back