NFL Divisional Playoffs

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
Who wins this weekend?
1610717363305.png

My picks:

There is a definite split in between the NFC and AFC with repect to QBs. With Brady, Brees and Rodgers the NFC has some of the most experienced signal callers in NFL history, while all four of the AFC QBs are amongst the youngest around. Only the Rams have a QB that doesn't fit this dichotomy. Interesting, we may have a generational battle this SB.

There is a definite split in between the NFC and AFC with repect to QBs. With Brady, Brees and Rodgers the NFC has some of the most experienced signal callers in NFL history, while all four of the AFC QBs are amongst the youngest around. Only the Rams have a QB that doesn't fit this dichotomy. Interesting, we may have a generational battle this SB.
I think the saints and chiefs will advance. These are the only two teams I expect to win. The other games, who knows. The packers should win but maybe they aren’t as good as we think. We will find out when they go against the rams.

I expect the ravens to beat the bills but the bills looked good last week.

the saints beat the buccaneers twice this year. I think this is as far as Brady goes this year. I home it comes down to 2 minutes Brady has the ball on the 25 2 timeouts left. Gulp if you’re a saints fan.

I would love to see Cleveland upset the chiefs

i envisioned Brady V Brees happening when Tom signed for the Bucs

Bucs for the win!

I think the saints and chiefs will advance. These are the only two teams I expect to win. The other games, who knows. The packers should win but maybe they aren’t as good as we think. We will find out when they go against the rams.

the saints beat the buccaneers twice this year. I think this is as far as Brady goes this year. I home it comes down to 2 minutes Brady has the ball on the 25 2 timeouts left. Gulp if you’re a saints fan.

As I have a million times stick to the sports section here and Stay out of politics,at least this is a subject you know something about and don’t always sound like a babbling idiot,a subject your actually knowledgeable on ,seriously do yourself a major favor and stop embarrassing yourself by staying in this section. :biggrin:

As I have a million times stick to the sports section here and Stay out of politics,at least this is a subject you know something about and don’t always sound like a babbling idiot,a subject your actually knowledgeable on ,seriously do yourself a major favor and stop embarrassing yourself by staying in this section.
As long as you agree to the same stipulation. On the other boards you appear deranged.

As I have a million times stick to the sports section here and Stay out of politics,at least this is a subject you know something about and don’t always sound like a babbling idiot,a subject your actually knowledgeable on ,seriously do yourself a major favor and stop embarrassing yourself by staying in this section.
As long as you agree to the same stipulation. On the other boards you appear deranged.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Bullshit,I don’t ignore as this troll does and you do as well obviously the facts that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,nor do I ignore whistleblowers as you obviously do same as this idiot or ignore the best experts what they say either which you do same as him smellybozo ass kisser. you are a shill same as him,two peas in a pod.I’ve seen your posts and they are almost as much babble as his are.

Last edited:
Can Browns pull off the upset of the century? I think not. Green Bay and K.C. In the Super Bowl.

As I have a million times stick to the sports section here and Stay out of politics,at least this is a subject you know something about and don’t always sound like a babbling idiot,a subject your actually knowledgeable on ,seriously do yourself a major favor and stop embarrassing yourself by staying in this section. :biggrin:
You think the nfl is rigged and the presidential election is rigged. You’re a conspiracy theorist. Gullible schmuck

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Bullshit,I don’t ignore as this troll does and you do as well obviously the facts that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,nor do I ignore whistleblowers as you obviously do same as this idiot or ignore the best experts what they say either which you do same as him smellybozo ass kisser. you are a shill same as him,two peas in a pod.I’ve seen your posts and they are almost as much babble as his are.
You allowed too much bad behavior from trump for us to take you seriously. You overlooked all his shiportcomings. He’s a liar, treasonist coup pulling criminal and you believe the liar. He’s evil but you’re stupid. If you were in Russia you’d love putin. Or you’d be a swell nazi.

Anyways, I don’t believe you aren’t watching these games and if you’re not you’re a fool because these games have been great. No shady calls, no one taking a knee.

You’re stupid but in a retarded way.

You allowed too much bad behavior from trump for us to take you seriously. You overlooked all his shiportcomings. He’s a liar, treasonist coup pulling criminal and you believe the liar. He’s evil but you’re stupid. If you were in Russia you’d love putin. Or you’d be a swell nazi.

Anyways, I don’t believe you aren’t watching these games and if you’re not you’re a fool because these games have been great. No shady calls, no one taking a knee.

Why are you talking about politics in a football thread?

Take your fucking meds and get a grip.

Why are you talking about politics in a football thread?

Take your fucking meds and get a grip.
He started it. Lol.

Baker Mayfield really blew it. He had the ball down 5 and he blew it. Mahomes, breeze Rogers and Brady wouldn’t have blown that opportunity. Cleveland fans should be nervous. Like when Dallas fans started to realize tony romo just wasn’t a superbowl quarterback

And breeze, Brady and Rogers are licking their chops now that mahomes isn’t 100%. Each of them can smell it.

Forum List

Back