NFL division round picks ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Bills over KC . The Bills are way more balanced team

Titans over Cincy - Titans get Henry back ( if he is not rusty )- they should win a high scoring game

SF over Gb - 49ers huge running game and offensive line will beat Gb one more time

Rams over TB - the Bucs are too banged up
and rams to healthy

Normally would not bet against Mahomes or Andy Reid, especially at home, but I like Buffalo in OT 34 - 31. Bills and Josh Allen look very sharp and the defense is the best Mahomes has faced.
Titans over Cincy - Titans get Henry back ( if he is not rusty )- they should win a high scoring game
I agree
SF over Gb - 49ers huge running game and offensive line will beat Gb one more time
Green Bay is the 49ers last stop
and rams to healthy
This time I agree also....normally won't underestimate Brady,
but Stafford and OBJ and the Rams defense is too much for them.

I am taking 3 road teams

Here is the picture as it currently stands.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 12.58.11 AM.png

and rams to healthy

KC over Bills
Cincy over Titans
GB over SF
TB over Rams

I'll take all those bets.

Stafford

Mahomes

Brady

Aaron Rogers

Garoppolo

Bengals QB Joe Burrow

Titan’s QB Ryan Tannehill

Bills QB Josh Allen

Brady of course is the GOAT and could win. Mahomes has proven himself. Aaron Rogers has won before, although since then he’s looked good and for some reason fallen short in the playoffs even in those years it looked like they were the best. So I won’t bet on Green Bay but they look good. Real good. Actually, gun to my head, right now I pick Green Bay. Stafford should fall short, but who knows. I could see him winning it all. SF? I don’t think so but who knows. They could be a sleeper.

I know a lot of people say the Bills look good, but I see them falling short too. Again, what do I know? Nothing. Titans or Bengals? No way.

Forum List

Back