NFL commissioner wants QB Colin Kaepernick back in NFL

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Will this be good or bad for the NFL? Also, since when does a commissioner decide who owners should sign?

I believe if Colin is good enough, he should be playing. It shouldn't be handed to him though. My opinion has always been, he doesn't kneel for the flag on their dime, it certainly helps communist nations when a strong country like America loses it's patriotism.

Any opportunity he gets, must be based on talent and talent alone. Not because of a directive. He shouldn't be denied opportunity if he is the best man for the job.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/roger-goodell-support-kaepernick-nfl-1.5613840

Roger Goodell would like to see Colin Kaepernick back in the NFL this season.

The commissioner said during ESPN's "The Return of Sports" special on Monday that he is encouraging teams to sign the 32-year old quarterback, who hasn't played the past three seasons. Kaepernick was with the San Francisco 49ers in 2016 when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.

"If he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's gonna take a team to make that decision. I welcome that, support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that," Goodell said during his interview with ESPN's Mike Greenberg.

Not only this, but the NFL has also made it clear that if the jackoffs want to start kneeling during the anthem again, they can.

Kiss the NFL goodbye. It'll be bankrupt by the end of this season. Leftists and their CRAP will have sunk another institution just to push their SJW bull shit in everyone's face.

If conservatives stop watching football, obesity may take a massive drop in this country as they'll have one less reason to sit on their fat asses all day

Not only this, but the NFL has also made it clear that if the jackoffs want to start kneeling during the anthem again, they can.

Kiss the NFL goodbye. It'll be bankrupt by the end of this season. Leftists and their CRAP will have sunk another institution just to push their SJW bull shit in everyone's face.
Do your feelings have a booboo on them? :)

So yall gone start watching the NBA now?

Hes better than most of the starting QB's and certainly at least a back up. If this is just bullshit he wont be back. He will be able to tell.
You don't fucking know that...he hasn't stepped onto a field in 5 years....and he sucked his last two that he played.....but bring him back so we can all get a good laugh.....

My man Kap continues to be legendary.

RTS200F52.jpg

Hes better than most of the starting QB's and certainly at least a back up. If this is just bullshit he wont be back. He will be able to tell.
You don't fucking know that...he hasn't stepped onto a field in 5 years....and he sucked his last two that he played.....but bring him back so we can all get a good laugh.....
I'd love to see him get back. He is still young so the only adjustment would be the speed of the game. Pretty sure he hasnt just been sitting on his ass either.

I'd love to see him get back. He is still young so the only adjustment would be the speed of the game. Pretty sure he hasnt just been sitting on his ass either.
Okay like I said let him come back...he had one good season lets see if he can do that again....

Fuck watching any sports.

He isn't better than a lot of college QBs.

The reason that he lost his job is that he's a running QB that defensive coordinators figured out how to contain, and he sucks as a dropback passer.

He's as washed up as Michael Vick.

Will this be good or bad for the NFL? Also, since when does a commissioner decide who owners should sign?

I believe if Colin is good enough, he should be playing. It shouldn't be handed to him though. My opinion has always been, he doesn't kneel for the flag on their dime, it certainly helps communist nations when a strong country like America loses it's patriotism.

Any opportunity he gets, must be based on talent and talent alone. Not because of a directive. He shouldn't be denied opportunity if he is the best man for the job.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/roger-goodell-support-kaepernick-nfl-1.5613840

Roger Goodell would like to see Colin Kaepernick back in the NFL this season.

The commissioner said during ESPN's "The Return of Sports" special on Monday that he is encouraging teams to sign the 32-year old quarterback, who hasn't played the past three seasons. Kaepernick was with the San Francisco 49ers in 2016 when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.

"If he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's gonna take a team to make that decision. I welcome that, support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that," Goodell said during his interview with ESPN's Mike Greenberg.

FORCING someone in is just as nuts as FORCING him out!

if he is good enough to play he should be playing.

period.

he shouldn't be REWARDED for his politics NOR should he be PUNISHED.

can he still play?

is the only point that matters

Okay like I said let him come back...he had one good season lets see if he can do that again....
He actually had 4 good seasons. I used to be a 49er fan so I would know.

Fuck watching any sports.
NHL has managed to avoid woke-itis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back