NFL Commish Roger Goodell reinstates CLE Browns player Myles Garrett

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
lol

I guess ol' Mason Rudolph was not viewed as such a good guy afterall...

considering how everyone thought Garrett would be suspended for the entire 2021 season. lol

lol
considering how everyone thought Garrett would be suspended for the entire 2021 season. lol

Who thought that? Rudolph was an idiot that somehow provoked the whole thing and got fined $50,000. Garrett got suspended the rest of the season with the decision of whether or when to reinstate him to be decided in the off season. The NFL did just that. End of story. Everyone paid for their mistakes.

• Banned
lol

Who thought that? Rudolph was an idiot that somehow provoked the whole thing and got fined $50,000. Garrett got suspended the rest of the season with the decision of whether or when to reinstate him to be decided in the off season. The NFL did just that. End of story. Everyone paid for their mistakes.

Not really.

Pouncey did not evvvven get punished fairly. Rudolph did not get punished fairly, for using the ultimate racial slur and initiating violence.

If Myles Garrett was not a negro, then Pouncey and Rudolph would've been punished more severely like they deserved.

lol

Not really.

Pouncey did not evvvven get punished fairly. Rudolph did not get punished fairly, for using the ultimate racial slur and initiating violence.

If Myles Garrett was not a negro, then Pouncey and Rudolph would've been punished more severely like they deserved.

RUBBISH. Pouncey did nothing wrong, was not even involved. There is absolutely NO evidence that Rudolph used any kind of racial slur, not that this justified anything even if he had. And Rudolph only really resisted being tackled and thrown to the ground, then trying to have his helmet ripped off. Where he went wrong was when Garrett hit him and he fought back trying to recover his helmet.

Take your racial angle and poor negro slant and twist them tight and shove them firmly far up your ass. The one thing we know for sure is that Garrett went way beyond the pale, far over the line to one of the ugliest moments in sports history, and he paid the price. He is now on a short leash.

He still says that what he did was ok because of a racial slur

• Banned

What he did was okay, only because Rudolph initiated the non-football violence here. And even worse, after it was over Rudolph then pursued Garrett so to continue the violence.

So that's insane, how Garrett feels that namecalling is the same as violence.

Pouncey did nothing wrong, was not even involved...

Let me guess ... You use hallucinogens as your main tool whenever you are in decision-making mode?

... shove them firmly far up your ass.

I can't. No more room.

Unless you want to wait about 15 mins for me to make some room/give me a quick moment to remove your tongue & tonsil, from there?

He is now on a short leash.

You don't know if that's true, and you're likely wrong since he only lost 2 games. But, one thing we do know that "he is now on"? An active, NFL roster!

AND THERE is nothing you can do, to change that fact :)

Why do you think I want to "change that fact," you stupid, racist shithead?

What he did was okay, only because Rudolph initiated the non-football violence here. And even worse, after it was over Rudolph then pursued Garrett so to continue the violence.

Lemme guess, you're black, you see the whole world against you, and you smoke moldy dried dog shit before posting here?

You understand after that swing if the QB took out a gun and shot him he would’ve had a right and you are promoting blacks getting killed. Why?

Let me guess ... You use hallucinogens as your main tool whenever you are in decision-making mode?

I can't. No more room.

Unless you want to wait about 15 mins for me to make some room/give me a quick moment to remove your tongue & tonsil, from there?

You don't know if that's true, and you're likely wrong since he only lost 2 games. But, one thing we do know that "he is now on"? An active, NFL roster!

Either Rudolph said something. Either Rudolph did not say something. Or either Rudolph said something that is what the worse African Americans can be. Everyone knows the lingo. The worse of every group has names. African Americans have actually brought this to a head about their own. Of course other players there could say something about anything said also.

I can't. No more room.

Either Rudolph said something. Either Rudolph did not say something. Or either Rudolph said something that is what the worse African Americans can be. Everyone knows the lingo. The worse of every group has names. African Americans have actually brought this to a head about their own. Of course other players there could say something about anything said also.

Something ticked Garrett off but good. If it was a racial comment, apparently it wasn't too far off the mark, but then, if true, why did he wait weeks to say something? There's the rub. Garrett went way out of control, he's looking like another Vontaz Burfict--- --- an animal with a license to hurt people.

He slipped up and I bet he'll slip up again.

I can't. No more room.

Something ticked Garrett off but good. If it was a racial comment, apparently it wasn't too far off the mark, but then, if true, why did he wait weeks to say something? There's the rub. Garrett went way out of control, he's looking like another Vontaz Burfict--- --- an animal with a license to hurt people.

Wait weeks? I thought he claimed a racial slur was used pretty much immediately after the incident?

There isn’t a single shred of evidence that Rudolph used a racial slur in this altercation. Garret made the accusation in a lame attempt to have his suspension reduced and to save face.

lol

Not really.

RUBBISH. Pouncey did nothing wrong, was not even involved. There is absolutely NO evidence that Rudolph used any kind of racial slur, not that this justified anything even if he had. And Rudolph only really resisted being tackled and thrown to the ground, then trying to have his helmet ripped off. Where he went wrong was when Garrett hit him and he fought back trying to recover his helmet.

Take your racial angle and poor negro slant and twist them tight and shove them firmly far up your ass. The one thing we know for sure is that Garrett went way beyond the pale, far over the line to one of the ugliest moments in sports history, and he paid the price. He is now on a short leash.

Pouncey was certainly involved: he threw at least 6 punches and a kick at Garrett. It was in reaction to the helmet hit, of course.

Rudolph did more than simply resist. He tried to pull Garrett's helmet off before Garrett took his off.

None of which in any way changes what Garrett did.

Oh, and I agree that the racial angle is ridiculous.

I can't. No more room.

Wait weeks? I thought he claimed a racial slur was used pretty much immediately after the incident?

Why Myles Garrett is lying about ‘racial slur’ from Steelers QB Mason Rudolph

I can't. No more room.

Why Myles Garrett is lying about ‘racial slur’ from Steelers QB Mason Rudolph

I thought it had been right away, I forgot there was a delay before he made the racial slur accusation. And really, it wouldn't matter if Rudolph HAD called him a n*gger or whatever slur he supposedly used. That still wouldn't be a valid reason for hitting him in the unprotected head with his own helmet.

Garrett absolutely deserved his suspension and, IMO, deserved a longer one.

Nothing you posted is fact-based, so it makes you appear jealous of these negro players. You mad at their paychecks?!!

Do you think Black men should be allowed to have legal salaries, thst high?

Nothing you posted is fact-based, so it makes you appear jealous of these negro players. You mad at their paychecks?!!

Do you think Black men should be allowed to have legal salaries, thst high?

Hey Butthole, I was at the game. Don't try to tell me what happened and didn't.

You understand after that swing if the QB took out a gun and shot him he would’ve had a right and you are promoting blacks getting killed. Why?

You should be able to understand that your claim here is simply not based in, logic, since you disregarded that the QB would go to prison if he'd pulled out a gun and shot Myles.

Why?

Because the QB was the antagonist. The QB initiated the non-football violence we see there, both times, yes the QB really screwed up by initiating the illegal helmet-snatchoff attempt and then when the fight was broken up ---the flagrant QB went after the negro player again! Yes, seeking to be violent again ---then he got conked on the head.

You clearly forgot about the facts of this matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back