NFL Commish Roger Goodell reinstates CLE Browns player Myles Garrett

You understand after that swing if the QB took out a gun and shot him he would’ve had a right and you are promoting blacks getting killed. Why?
You should be able to understand that your claim here is simply not based in, logic

You an expert in logic now, too? If so, then tell us what axiomatic tautology applies here and draw us up the truth table which supports your conclusions.

Something ticked Garrett off but good. If it was a racial comment, apparently it wasn't too far off the mark, but then, if true, why did he wait weeks to say something? There's the rub. Garrett went way out of control, he's looking like another Vontaz Burfict--- --- an animal with a license to hurt people.

He slipped up and I bet he'll slip up again.

Nothing you posted is fact-based, so it makes you appear jealous of these negro players. You mad at their paychecks?!!

Do you think Black men should be allowed to have legal salaries, thst high?

Hey Butthole, I was at the game. Don't try to tell me what happened and didn't.

No matter what names you call me, it won't change the facts.

You love White-racism, so your demonic mind pretended that we all didn't really see the White QB initiate the violence both times in that fight. You are an expert liar, but the video is not.

That's right, shithole, the video cannot lie.
  1. FACT: Garrett attacked Rudolph trying to drag him to the ground, finally throwing him down when he resisted.
  2. FACT: While having the QB on his back, he ripped his helmet off his head.
  3. FACT: When Rudolph fought back trying to get his helmet returned, Garrett assaulted him.
  4. FACT: It took a team of Steelers to finally get Garrett under control.
  5. FACT: Garrett finally tried to claim racism in a lame attempt to cower from his actions.
  6. FACT: The entire sports world has reviewed all the evidence ad nauseum and rendered their decision long ago.
  7. FACT: It wasn't good enough to get reinstated for next season, now Garrett's gonna lie some more.
  8. FACT: Little butthole creeps like you are still trying to deflect blame using the race card.
  9. FACT: You and Myles are just digging themselves in deeper and my guess is that Myles will fuck up again this year, ala Vontaz Burfect.

You understand after that swing if the QB took out a gun and shot him he would’ve had a right and you are promoting blacks getting killed. Why?

You should be able to understand that your claim here is simply not based in, logic, since you disregarded that the QB would go to prison if he'd pulled out a gun and shot Myles.

Why?

Because the QB was the antagonist. The QB initiated the non-football violence we see there, both times, yes the QB really screwed up by initiating the illegal helmet-snatchoff attempt and then when the fight was broken up ---the flagrant QB went after the negro player again! Yes, seeking to be violent again ---then he got conked on the head.

You clearly forgot about the facts of this matter.
If any man swings a deadly weapon at my head , I can’t defend my self? Lol

You should be able to understand that your claim here is simply not based in, logic, since you disregarded that the QB would go to prison if he'd pulled out a gun and shot Myles.

Why?

Because the QB was the antagonist. The QB initiated the non-football violence we see there, both times, yes the QB really screwed up by initiating the illegal helmet-snatchoff attempt and then when the fight was broken up ---the flagrant QB went after the negro player again! Yes, seeking to be violent again ---then he got conked on the head.

You clearly forgot about the facts of this matter.
If any man swings a deadly weapon at my head , I can’t defend my self? Lol

No, not when you are the one who initiated the violence and, even worse, is the fact that the deadly weapon was swung at your head because you showed that you were deranged and psychotic ---by once again seeking the person out, so you can get violent again. At that point, QB was acting like an animal that needed to be put down. So the helmet was used to do that.

And that's why Garrett is reinstated now, by the NFL.

Something ticked Garrett off but good. If it was a racial comment, apparently it wasn't too far off the mark, but then, if true, why did he wait weeks to say something? There's the rub. Garrett went way out of control, he's looking like another Vontaz Burfict--- --- an animal with a license to hurt people.

Nothing you posted is fact-based, so it makes you appear jealous of these negro players. You mad at their paychecks?!!

You love White-racism, so your demonic mind pretended that we all didn't really see the White QB initiate the violence both times in that fight. You are an expert liar, but the video is not.

1. FACT: Garrett attacked Rudolph trying to drag him to the ground, finally throwing him down when he resisted.
  3. FACT: When Rudolph fought back trying to get his helmet returned, Garrett assaulted him.
  5. FACT: Garrett finally tried to claim racism in a lame attempt to cower from his actions.
  6. FACT: The entire sports world has reviewed all the evidence ad nauseum and rendered their decision long ago.
  7. FACT: It wasn't good enough to get reinstated for next season, now Garrett's gonna lie some more.
  8. FACT: Little butthole creeps like you are still trying to deflect blame using the race card.
  9. FACT: You and Myles are just digging themselves in deeper and my guess is that Myles will fuck up again this year, ala Vontaz Burfect.

Stop hallucinating in here!

ROFL

Myles is back!! So, clearly the NFL Commissioner did not see it your way with that fantasyland story you made up here.

Stop hallucinating in here!

ROFL

Myles is back!! So, clearly the NFL Commissioner did not see it your way with that fantasyland story you made up here.
Stop shitting out your mouth, it only runs back into your own ear. We can see that you're a big Myles supporter. Like Burfict, you'll rationalize anything you can blame on others until that animal puts somebody in the hospital! Nobody is questioning his return you turnip brain, just how long it will last before the next assault.

lol
I guess ol' Mason Rudolph was not viewed as such a good guy afterall...
considering how everyone thought Garrett would be suspended for the entire 2021 season. lol

Who thought that? Rudolph was an idiot that somehow provoked the whole thing and got fined $50,000. Garrett got suspended the rest of the season with the decision of whether or when to reinstate him to be decided in the off season. The NFL did just that. End of story. Everyone paid for their mistakes.

Not really.

Pouncey did not evvvven get punished fairly. Rudolph did not get punished fairly, for using the ultimate racial slur and initiating violence.

If Myles Garrett was not a negro, then Pouncey and Rudolph would've been punished more severely like they deserved.

RUBBISH. Pouncey did nothing wrong, was not even involved. There is absolutely NO evidence that Rudolph used any kind of racial slur, not that this justified anything even if he had. And Rudolph only really resisted being tackled and thrown to the ground, then trying to have his helmet ripped off. Where he went wrong was when Garrett hit him and he fought back trying to recover his helmet.

Take your racial angle and poor negro slant and twist them tight and shove them firmly far up your ass. The one thing we know for sure is that Garrett went way beyond the pale, far over the line to one of the ugliest moments in sports history, and he paid the price. He is now on a short leash.

Pouncey was certainly involved: he threw at least 6 punches and a kick at Garrett. It was in reaction to the helmet hit, of course.

Rudolph did more than simply resist. He tried to pull Garrett's helmet off before Garrett took his off.

None of which in any way changes what Garrett did.

Oh, and I agree that the racial angle is ridiculous.
For a split second he did try to pull the helmet off. However how do you know or not know that he was trying to defuse the situation by leaving Garret more vulnerable. Garret reacted though and not in a better way.

Garrett is trying to justify his actions by saying there was a racial slur involved. Then he implied that the NFL knows that to be true but it’s up to them as whether or not they publicize the truth. Despite the fact that no player on either team collaborated Garrett’s claim. Three things:

1) Even if Garrett isn’t lying (highly unlikely) that doesn’t justify what he did.
2) I hope Rudolph now sues the pants off Garrett. If you can’t win a defamation suit then sue him for hitting him with a helmet.
3) initially Rudolph was gracious enough to say he wasn’t taking legal action, so it’s really a shame Garrett would behave in this manner instead of taking full responsibility

I only care about exposing NFL racism, and racists like you.

Do me a favor Jackass, GO FUCK YOURSELF. The only racist here is YOU, buttwipe, there has not been proven a single SHRED of racism involved in the Myles Garrett Debacle, except that Garrett was another black wombat animal too willing to play the race card once again thinking it could buy him another free ride out of his criminal behavior, and by shitstains like you and IMNot who see racism everywhere they look but in the front mirror. You just bought yourself another free ride onto the Ignore list with the other imbecile fuckwits on this forum not worth my spit to waste on reading another word. Bye Bye.

Forum List

Back