NFL Coach Del Rio must apologize about his January 6 Comments

Such horse shit. Coach Jack Del Rio clearly is being forced to apologize for his comments on January 6. He downplayed the event in comparison to the countless riots, looting, burning and violence throughout cities in the lead up to the January 6 events. He callex January 6 a “Dust Up”

I support the Coach 100 percent. The only downplaying I see is when the media ignores the burning, looting, and violence; some going far to say they are “peaceful protests”. The fuck they are. They are terrorist events.
Who is going to be the first person have the courage to sacrifice his career to stand up to the PC Marxist left thugs? What Del Rio said is 100% acceptable and is what millions think. But the Marxist left, which now controls the NFL and sports media has given the word that you may not question the rioting thugs of 2020 who killed and destroyed. You may not question their motives. Also, you many not question the 2020 election veracity. Doing these things will get you fired.

But if SOMEONE would stand up and take the arrows, then others could join in and do the same, and before long, we could change the narrative.

Who is going to be the first person have the courage to sacrifice his career to stand up to the PC Marxist left thugs? What Del Rio said is 100% acceptable and is what millions think. But the Marxist left, which now controls the NFL and sports media has given the word that you may not question the rioting thugs of 2020 who killed and destroyed. You may not question their motives. Also, you many not question the 2020 election veracity. Doing these things will get you fired.

But if SOMEONE would stand up and take the arrows, then others could join in and do the same, and before long, we could change the narrative.
Jon Gruden took arrows in a sneak attack

I have no idea wtf you`re blabbering about but only one riot was an attempt to overthrow the government and it was incited by Mr. "find me 11,000 votes".
This “riot” at the Capitol pales in comparison to the numerous plots and attempts from celebrated trying to harm the Capitol with bombs or harm Republican Congressmen by shooting at them in an open field; that one came from a Bernie Sanders Supporter. Now we have Leftists threatening Supreme Court justices thanks to Sen. Schumer.

Jon Gruden took arrows in a sneak attack
Gruden should have stood strong and not apologized. It didn't help him anyway.
Brees defended the military as he should have done. He should not have apologized for disagreeing with taking a knee. He was trying to protect his future as an analyist.

We need people to double down on the truth. Only then can we start the tide to defeat these Marxist PC thugs.

This “riot” at the Capitol pales in comparison to the numerous plots and attempts from celebrated trying to harm the Capitol with bombs or harm Republican Congressmen by shooting at them in an open field; that one came from a Bernie Sanders Supporter. Now we have Leftists threatening Supreme Court justices thanks to Sen. Schumer.
The assassination attempt against Kavanaugh story barely lasted a day, and was barely covered. That's far more serious than this phony "insurrection".

The assassination attempt against Kavanaugh story barely lasted a day, and was barely covered. That's far more serious than this phony "insurrection".
Those people smiled at the thought of Kavanaugh being the target. The Left is clearly fine with violence when they commit it.

😄

No you couldn't you cuck. You're narrative is trash and only enticing to trash people.

Pretty sure racist trash doesn't.
thats-racist.gif

Just make this your signature and you won't have to type anymore posts.

It's attitude and he bullshit you spew, doesn't have a damn thing to do with disagreement.
BS.

Anyone that disagrees with your opinion is a racist.

It makes the word meaningless.

Here is my "racism"...

Think of how nuts they are going to go after Trump fulfills his campaign promise to work diligently with the Black community to improve their situation and bring working class jobs back to the intercity. Bricks are being shat in all corners of the democrat party over this development.

We're not a warrior culture. We're a victim culture.

Outside of the intercity Blacks and Hispanics and the Rural Rednecks... America has no balls...no toughness...no fighters...no Machismo.

How do you suggest we repair these disparities?

The typical route to generational wealth is though education. My perception of intercity black culture is that acquisition of education is not generally promoted as a stepping stone out of poverty.

In fact...the prevailing perception of intercity schools is that they are failing in their mission to instill the building blocks for future learning mostly due to the lack of motivated students, parents and teachers.
Unfortunately for you my friend...the truth, by your standard, is "racist".

Ed Reed posted his message Saturday from his verified Twitter account, saying he felt the $100,000 fine that Commanders coach Ron Rivera imposed Friday on Del Rio was insufficient.

"Today, I'm sick and tired!" Reed posted in the message. "A dust up! 100,000 is not enough, money ain’t nothing to a person who is recycled through coaching. Its always one, first it was (University of Alabama coach Nick) Saban now it's Jack to just remind US what it is! Man if u coached by him put your pants on! It's simple right and wrong. Wrong."

Forum List

Back