NFL Black Monday

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
So, Chudzinski, Fraizer, Shannhan, Schiano and Schwartz are all gone.

Anyone else going? Or is it time for the OC's and DC's to start being canned.

Most OC and DCs will go with the coach, I expect. I heard RG3 is asking Danny Boy to hire his old college coach. The last time someone listened to him was in the playoff game against Seattle when he said, "I might be hurt coach, but I am not injured." How did that work out for them?

Most OC and DCs will go with the coach, I expect. I heard RG3 is asking Danny Boy to hire his old college coach. The last time someone listened to him was in the playoff game against Seattle when he said, "I might be hurt coach, but I am not injured." How did that work out for them?

Its more about the coaches that stay cleaning house internally, or the GM's cleaning up for the head coach.

Washingtons problems go further than a QB issue, the team mentality in general stinks.

Don't hold your breath. None of these dinosaurs will be out of a job for very long. They'll just be recycled to another team.

New, innovative coaches are a rarity in the NFL.

Don't hold your breath. None of these dinosaurs will be out of a job for very long. They'll just be recycled to another team.

New, innovative coaches are a rarity in the NFL.

Not many teams will touch shannahan now the way he abused RG3 playing him in that playoff losss this year which caused him to get hurt and play on one leg the entire season this year.what smart owen would want a coach like that who abused their franchise quarterback? they want a coach smart like andy reid who rested his starters in the last game of the season against the chargers.

shannahan has been exposed as thr fraud coach he is.he was always called an innovative genius when he had elway.after he lost Elway,his trie colors emerged that he wasnt that good of a coach so that may just be Shannahans last stop.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back