NFL announcers - who's the best and who is terrible...

Any black on espn it’s like they hire Ebonics teachers

Best - Madden
Worst- Everyone else
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

yeah I miss those good old days of tuning in to watch the Los Angeles Rams or the 49er games that was i was big fan of as well cause of joe montana then later steve young,those games would not have been anywhere near as enjoyable as they were back in those days without John Madden and Pat Summeral. Best broadcast combo in NFL history.:thup:

one more example how the NFL has really gone downhill since then. the ones they have now just dont have what they had.

Joe Buck makes me cringe. Absolutely worthless.
Whereas Romo is calling plays before they happen. The best out there.

Romo is great at that. Collinsworth does that too. Chucky used to do that all the time.

Best - Madden
Worst- Everyone else
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

yeah I miss those good old days of tuning in to watch the Los Angeles Rams or the 49er games that was i was big fan of as well cause of joe montana then later steve young,those games would not have been anywhere near as enjoyable as they were back in those days without John Madden and Pat Summeral. Best broadcast combo in NFL history.:thup:

one more example how the NFL has really gone downhill since then. the ones they have now just dont have what they had.

Certainly Summerall and Madden bring back warm fuzzies for those of us that grew up in the 70's and 80's. I still replay their call of the final drive of the Patriots first Superbowl win in 2002 once in a while because it makes me smile.

But I think Romo, Aikman, and Simms do a good job on the announcing front. It's not all bad.

Forum List

Back